Mootah's Three Tent Indoor Grow Featuring Debilitator Kush & Gwillith

Gwillith is done. Chopped her, cleaned the tent floor, removed the bottom scrog net, hung Gwillith on the remaining net to dry, with the lights off and fan running. She should be dry enough to trim by Monday. I am beat, having steak for dinner. Winners get steak, unless you don't like steak. You're a winner eat what you like! LOl! Stay tuned for more Gwillith. Four plants are getting ready, should be by Jan first.

Gwillith harvested. After she is dry and trimmed , I will clean the tent top to bottom. Then I will hang one more light. By the time I am done with that Gwillith and I will be ready for round two.

Took some Debilitator Kush to the guy who created her. He loves it! He said I did a great job. :cheer::yahoo: I am going to change my plans a bit. Four Gwillith and Four Debilitator ,for the next run. Then more Debilitator Kush and the Whoberry Haze.

I decided that initiative was prudent. I moved the drying to outside the flower tent. Then cleaned the tent, moved the two led panels to one side and set up the additional led on the other side. Having it cleaned and ready, I placed four Gwillith and five Debilitator Kush in there and installed the 1st scrog net. Celebrating with Debilitator Kush and Tahoe OG.

Thank you to all who are following,lurking,liking, much love and appreciation.

I decided that I did not like the way Gwillith came out. Pulled her from the flowering tent. Replaced her with the Debilitator Kush and Whoberry Haze #1 mothers since I have clones of both.

I think the sun has set on my 1st grow here at 420 Magazine. I will be starting a new journal for the run of Debilitator Kush and Whoberry Haze #1.
I got an ounce off of each plant of Debilitator Kush, more than I expected from my first run.
Thank you to all who have liked ,followed,commented,or lurked. Today the sun set, the light and water in the atmosphere combined in a rare way . Temple of the Sun.
View media item 1634510
View media item 1634508
View media item 1634509@Teddy Edwards please close this completed journal.

Hey all, got a new journal up! Come by and say howdy! Link is in my signature, Second grow.

Back
Top Bottom