More information about niacin

Masonator

So let me first say please don't tell me that using niacin pills to pass a drug test doesnt work because i know it does i have numerous friends that use it to pass drug tests all the time. my situation is im gonna be randomly drug tested several times a month for the next three months and i really dont wanna give up smoking for the next three months....i used the jello method on my first test and it worked but im not gonna have an hour notice for my next tests....can i just take one or two niacin pills a day and continue to smoke and pass drug tests with no notice? i know there is discomfort and i know the pills are expensive if i take them everyday but its all worth it for the mary

The only way niacin helps is long term. It helps to keep your metabolism working which burns off the fat cells where thc metabolites reside till the fat cells die either through normal metabolism or through exercise. As long as you don't go over the Recommended Daily Allowance of 16 mg/day its relatively safe. But if you start going over that it can cause small blood vessels, like whats in your eyes and liver, to burst.

thats weird because the bottle of niacin that i bought has 500mg per serving so you might wanna check your sources on that one

thats weird because the bottle of niacin that i bought has 500mg per serving so you might wanna check your sources on that one
You only need 16mg a day, most of us get plenty in our food. Niacin is also used to combat high cholesterol. Under a doctors care you can go to 100mg to 1000mg a day. But there;s a reason its done under a doctors care and they use a prescription only, time released form of niacin. The liver can repair itself, the eyes can not. Just use caution and keep an eye out for symptoms like flushing skin.

You only need 16mg a day, most of us get plenty in our food. Niacin is also used to combat high cholesterol. Under a doctors care you can go to 100mg to 1000mg a day. But there;s a reason its done under a doctors care and they use a prescription only, time released form of niacin. The liver can repair itself, the eyes can not. Just use caution and keep an eye out for symptoms like flushing skin.

That's odd because I read on a medical blog that the flushing of the skin is completely healthy and just a sign that your body is cleansing it's blood vessels or something weird like that I can't remember exactly what it said

just pick up that synthetic urine....it works...and you can smoke a bong, walk in to your test...pass and be high as the sky the whole time..

just pick up that synthetic urine....it works...and you can smoke a bong, walk in to your test...pass and be high as the sky the whole time..

im not a dumbass ive been passing drug tests with my friends brothers piss for a couple years now but they watch me closely now...i did the jello cleanse on the last one but i wont have an hour notice on the next one...i might buy a whizzinator do you know where i can get one?

That's odd because I read on a medical blog that the flushing of the skin is completely healthy and just a sign that your body is cleansing it's blood vessels or something weird like that I can't remember exactly what it said
Flushing of skin is a side effect of too much niacin and the blood vessels dilating. A little is fine, too much and it can burst small blood vessels in the eyes and liver. And like I said there is a difference between over the counter niacin and prescription niacin. Prescription niacin is safer because it tile releases the niacin into the blood stream.

By doctors orders, I've been taking 500 Mg of Niacin, twice a day for years. By choice, I've always preferred the Non-Timed Released for the way the "flush" made my scalp feel. Kind of like skiing all day in a wool hat and then taking it off. I've only taken one test, and didn't have any problem passing, but I had been clean for a couple of weeks.

the Hollywood diet drink mix has niacin in it along with orange juice, pineapple juice etc. i discovered it had niacin after I drank 8 oz in a day and was nervous and couldnt get to sleep. check it out, should have safe doses of niacin in it. I think it deserves checking out

Back
Top Bottom