more light?

You have a pure Norwegian kelp product, which is excellent! Don't fret about the chlorine, as it is only a stabiliser. When you mix your sea tea (which MUST be used within 24hrs of mixing), let it stand for an hour or two, and most if not all the Cl will dissipate off into the atmosphere.
I would use the half strength as I suggested, and you should be ok.

This is the suggested use..

Indoor Plants - Water with solution of 1 capful to 1 gallon of water every week.

Do I use the same mix for the spraying?

Maxicrop Liquid Seaweed (Kelp Extract)

Derived from fresh Norwegian kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum), Maxicrop Kelp contains over 70 minerals, micronutrients, amino acids and vitamins. Also contains growth regulators which stimulate vigorous root development and plant growth. Encourages tolerance to plant stresses such as frost, pests, disease and drought. 10.7 oz. wettable powder (WP) makes one gallon of concentrate and is OMRI Listed for use in organic production (powder only).
You have the liquid version, but same applies.
Sea tea makes BIG flowers lol.

lol wow, well you'd sure be the one to know! That rhyno horn's my inspiration!

what type of HPS bulb were you using?

what a coincidence! me too! haha I have an XtraSun ballast and its switchable hps/mh, did you have it set to HPS and not MH, Vicioso?

what a coincidence! me too! haha I have an XtraSun ballast and its switchable hps/mh, did you have it set to HPS and not MH, Vicioso?

Well it's a Sun System X. It doesn't say anywhere that the balast is compatible for both hps and metal halide, but the person at the store said the bulb was compatible to hps ballast. And it's working fine so far, so I'm assuming it's ok. Should I be worried?

Oh .. and the hps bulb is a sylvania lumalux.

Back
Top Bottom