420 Magazine Background

More trichome pics

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
Yup, go for it! :thumb:

A couple days doesn't matter much, but I see ambers and most of the others look cloudy. She's ready.

:Namaste:

Van Stank

Plant of the Year: 2018, 2019 - Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Sept 2019
You are in the window.....depends on the strain for me. I let my indicas go til more amber, sativas I like to take a bit on the cloudy and clear side.

BigD13

What is the rH of the buds? If they’re between 65-70 % rH, it’s probably time to put them in jars to start burping and curing.

Stunger

I dried my plants whole last grow, as the previous time I'd cut the colas off and found I'd over dried them, I then made a mess of trying to rehydrate them, but this last grow I dried the 3 plants whole and after 3 - 4 weeks and dry trimming them I had 23oz and they were perfect for jarring.

I like what I have read of the long slow fridge drying but I have no experience with that. However, I will continue to dry the whole plants in future grows. The only difference I'd make is that on the last grow I chopped the plant at the base of the stem, on future grows I'll use a bread knife to cut it out with some roots as well.
Your trichome pics look good. All the best :hookah:

Timhomegrow

I dried my plants whole last grow, as the previous time I'd cut the colas off and found I'd over dried them, I then made a mess of trying to rehydrate them, but this last grow I dried the 3 plants whole and after 3 - 4 weeks and dry trimming them I had 23oz and they were perfect for jarring.

I like what I have read of the long slow fridge drying but I have no experience with that. However, I will continue to dry the whole plants in future grows. The only difference I'd make is that on the last grow I chopped the plant at the base of the stem, on future grows I'll use a bread knife to cut it out with some roots as well.
Your trichome pics look good. All the best :hookah:
Curious...why will you use a bread knife and cut out at the roots?

Stunger

Curious...why will you use a bread knife and cut out at the roots?
The problem was they were quite big plants, somewhere around 4 foot across, and growing in containers on the balcony. When it came to pull them up I couldn't get them out or at least I felt if I did I would send dirt flying everywhere. That particular day I also didn't have much time to get it done so I ended up chopping at the base, next time I'll use a bread knife to quickly cut thru the root base.

Top Bottom