Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

What are you doing with that Cannotonic? She has a hell of stem on her
She's just an old cut. I don't want to drop the cut because of the CBD nature of it, but I don't need to run it very often, so I've been cutting her back over and over.

I know what you wife means by it smells like paint. The Panama’s I’m growing smell like lemon aerosol paint. Very similar to a plant called Schrom that I grew last run, a cut my buddy has.
Nice. It's the lime zest I love. My last Panama had it, but there was a dank funk under it as well. This one is just pure zest.

Might be something I look into for a few of these that I want to keep around. I could deal with them in 1 gallons. If I could keep them in there for 6 months, it would be perfect. 2 harvests a year and keep the line.

Might be something I look into for a few of these that I want to keep around. I could deal with them in 1 gallons. If I could keep them in there for 6 months, it would be perfect. 2 harvests a year and keep the line.
This is a slow grower, you'd have to be a bit more prudent than I've been in cutting her back. I've also purposefully soaked her multiple times to slow her down. I knew I wasn't going to grow her out for a long time, I just wanted to keep her alive.

Ill bet fat stalk = fat buds~!!!!
She's a wimpy cut. I have to let her build lots of roots to get decent sized buds from her. I keep her around for the CBD. I'll trim the top back before that and let her recover. If she goes in with to many tops I end up with popcorn sized buds on her.
The Cannatonic is in the perfect position to take cuttings for a while. It's a little bonzai
I'm not so certain about the little part. She's about two feet tall over the pot now. I'm going to take a cutting soon as she'll be going into flower in about a month.

The P13 x Kerala just started flowering today at 16 days. She's looking so vibrant, I want to put her in a 5 gallon now, but I hesitate, as I don't want to let her get unruly like a couple of her roommates are going to become.

She seems to be taking after the Kerala side. Speaking of which, this ones reaching for the ceiling quickly.

And I'll leave you with a couple of bud shots.

The top cola on my Zamadelica may be the largest bud I've grown to date. The calyxes are starting to swell up and it looks like she's starting to slow down with new pistol growth.

The Panama and Sinai x UD both reak of lime.

Peace

How did original Sinai smell like?

That was quite the pistil explosion on your Zam! :thedoubletake:

And that Panama looks different than I'm used to seeing - more like Malawi. :hmmmm: And lime? Isn't that unusual for Panama?

Man I wish we could just sit and smoke and shoot the shit. How big is your flowering space right now? What lights do you use?
That would be nice. :passitleft:
I run QB in flower and veg. I have 6 panels in an 8x6 room.

My veg room is the same size, but I have a work space in that room as well. My actual plant footprint in veg is around 6x3, with an overshelf that adds another 3x4 space roughly for early veg. I haven't been using that shelf much though. It'll be my garden veggies shelf soon however.

How did original Sinai smell like?
It had an herbal smell to it. Lots of spice and herbs. There's a little bit of lime when I crack the jar but nothing even close to what I'm getting from the cross. It's very astringent. I can't wait to sample it when it gets closer. It's probably going to knock me out. The Sinai was an indica expression and it numbs and relaxes me very well. The UD will crank the buzz up to 11, and I'm thinking it should still be indica heavy.
That was quite the pistil explosion on your Zam! :thedoubletake:

And that Panama looks different than I'm used to seeing - more like Malawi. :hmmmm: And lime? Isn't that unusual for Panama?
The Zamadelica has delt with 118f temps multiple times, so it's continued to be a mass of foxtails. The buds are filling in though.

The Panama I'm running are F2s that I made ages ago. The mother was a green pheno with a nice woody, lime flavor. She had big nuggets of bud as well, instead of growing long colas like I see a lot of people getting from Ace's Panama. The male must have been a similar pheno. All of the seeds I've ran have had a strong lime smell to them with a similar structure. They all have finished fairly early as well. 9 weeks mostly, with a buzz that energizes and makes you feel like you're floating. It's still my favorite buzz for outdoor activities.

Yeah the lime definitely came from UD :)

the color of the blue lighter against the Zamadelica is intense. wicked bud.
Thanks! Definitely a different pheno than you have going. I was wondering for a while if this thing was just going to be a bunch of skinny foxtails.
Yeah the lime definitely came from UD :)
Very nice. I was thinking UD was on the lemony side. I love lime and the smell on both of these is dominated by it.

I'm interested to see how the buzz is. The Sinai has a decent punch for a landrace and from what Ultra Dawg did to my Malawi, I'm expecting this stuff to be pretty damn potent.

Back
Top Bottom