Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

I have, and it sprouted like a racehorse. I plopped it right into wet soil - no soak - and it was up 36 hours later. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:

Nice! Can you pop seeds as soon as you harvest them?
I've had some come up immediately when I planted them after harvest, and others that didn't want to do anything until I striated them.

Speaking of seeds coming up, I'm not certain where the seed came from but I've had a volunteer pop up in another planter. I happened to look at it while I was crawling around my flower room and discovered it was a male and not to far away from blowing his load. I'm glad I happened to look closely at him.

I'm not certain where the seed came from but I've had a volunteer pop up in another planter.

If it were my world... and I might suspect yours the same in this way.... it was some long forgotten seed that never popped.
Here... I'll script it for you.

"Damn.... well... I guess that one just didn't pop. I'll toss it over in that old dirt pile and see if anything pops up...."
Forward the calendar a few months or a year.
"Oh... gee.... I wonder where that came from?!?!"

If it were my world... and I might suspect yours the same in this way.... it was some long forgotten seed that never popped.
Here... I'll script it for you.

"Damn.... well... I guess that one just didn't pop. I'll toss it over in that old dirt pile and see if anything pops up...."
Forward the calendar a few months or a year.
"Oh... gee.... I wonder where that came from?!?!"
Out of the four plants I started of this group, there were 4 volunteers. Two of them were in the same pot when it was already in flower. Some seeds just want to take their damned sweet time.

Amen!

I toss them in the outdoor garden and keep an eye out for suspicious sprouts. Then clone them back indoors sometimes... of course with no tracking or memory of what they might be... but I figure the fighters need a break.
I started to transplant them all into their own containers until I overloaded my rooms with the extra plants I hadn't been planning on having. Gotta keep from overloading myself. I see what you've got going on your new setup. That's a lot of plants you've got going!

I suspect you'd be in a similar situation if you had some significant square footage on your hands and a butt load of lumens in your pocket.

I started the project thinking I could do 6 isles down the length of the space... but 4 seems about right. I'll be thinning the herd to try to boost that lower growth zone... it's pretty craptastic at the moment. Either that, or go lollipop which might be better anyway.

I suspect you'd be in a similar situation if you had some significant square footage on your hands and a butt load of lumens in your pocket.

I started the project thinking I could do 6 isles down the length of the space... but 4 seems about right. I'll be thinning the herd to try to boost that lower growth zone... it's pretty craptastic at the moment. Either that, or go lollipop which might be better anyway.
I did the same thing, but luckily had less space to work with. I planned on 6 plants in flower in big totes of soil. I'm currently in 1 and 5 gallon buckets and before my harvest this morning, I had 19 plants packed in my 6x8 flower room. I'm kind of scared to think of what I'd have going with your space.

Growers are a fairly predictable lot apparently. Never enough room no matter what space is available. It surprisingly hard to control.
It's an obsession for many of us. I tried to stay small knowing how I was with my prior grow area.

And today I get to correct the main issue I created in my current area. Mini split is incoming today. I'm glad it's cold as I'm only running exhaust out of my flower room at the moment. It looks like my old AC gave up the ghost entirely over the weekend.

Mini split ehhh?
Self install or pros? Probably pros... the install can be daunting even tho wall penetration in limited.
Locally, they seem to start failing at the 2 or 3 year marks. I've looked at them hard, and everybody that installs them seems to say the same. To be fair... it's a tough life for any AC unit in NOLA. Central AC units are a bane to any landlord in the city. Window rattlers work well and last a good long time, but they're a touch loud.

Mini split ehhh?
Self install or pros? Probably pros... the install can be daunting even tho wall penetration in limited.
Locally, they seem to start failing at the 2 or 3 year marks. I've looked at them hard, and everybody that installs them seems to say the same. To be fair... it's a tough life for any AC unit in NOLA. Central AC units are a bane to any landlord in the city. Window rattlers work well and last a good long time, but they're a touch loud.
I got a precharged unit and did the install myself. It shouldn't be overworked in the summer and it'll work too heat the room at these times of the year. I still need to figure out how to access it remotely, but I've got it up and running. I had to squish all the girls into half the room. Luckily I just cut two big plants and three little ones yesterday and I haven't replaced them yet. I'm gaining enough room by taking out the old upright AC unit that I can put at least 1 if not 2 more big girls in flower! It looks empty in there.

Very pretty!

I found nanners on one of the Sinai x Ultra Dawg today. There wasn't any pollen, but it was bad enough I cut her. 51 days since pistols. Astringent lime smell. This one has buds like Ultra Dawg.

The other one that is still going is the Sinai leaning pheno. Even stronger lime smell on this one.

I'm off to sleep.
Peace

Damn. OK. Maybe it's just because you didn't top them, but they Look like males. tall and skinny lookin'... IDK.

Bummer dude sounded like a great cross.

Cheers,
I'm pretty sure it is going to be a nice cross. The other one is doing fine for me. There's going to be plants that hermie with the Sinai genetics in it. I just have to keep an eye out for nanners.

I've been busy with the little ones lately.

I have 10 of the P13 cross that I'm testing out. The first 5 went into flower this last week. The other 5 got transplanted to 1 gallons and will get topped for cloning shortly. A few more weeks and they'll be joining the first group in flower.

The Thai x Panama, A5 x Kali China, and Bangi Congo x NK Malawi Ace testers are all starting to grow out of the seedling phase.

I've not made it to the garden yet today, but the 7 Mulange I planted should be poking their heads up any day now as well.

Hopefully I can do a better job keeping all the cuttings happy and viable while they grow roots. I tend to get lazy and not be as diligent with cuttings as I should. I lost a couple of the Panama which is why I didn't do a selection on them. I am enjoying the smells of the two I have finishing up in flower. One is getting cut tomorrow morning at 8 weeks, since I was lazy and slept in today. The other should be ready next weekend. It looks like the Carnival x Purple Dawg BX will be ready then as well. They're all little plants, but the variety will be nice. The Panama got cloned and are getting run again, this time in 5 gallons and significantly larger. I may do something with this 8 weeker, super limey cut. It may get some Mulange pollen when they do their thing....

The first tray of garden veggies I planted last weekend is starting to pop up as well. This is going to be a busy spring in the garden.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom