Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Thank you guys. I feel like I'm finally getting this grow moving and starting to hit on all cylinders. Now if only I could eradicate the mites completely, I'd be golden. I think I'm going to have to learn to live with them and just keep regularly treating. They are persistent buggers.

Are you weaponizing the foliars? Doing a Leaf Wash in veg, pre-bloom, first week of bloom?

I find that keeps things pretty good with the mites. They're still there, but I rarely see any sign of damage......AND ZERO MITICIDES.

Are you weaponizing the foliars? Doing a Leaf Wash in veg, pre-bloom, first week of bloom?

I find that keeps things pretty good with the mites. They're still there, but I rarely see any sign of damage......AND ZERO MITICIDES.
I hit the veg girls every 2-3 weeks. I hit them when I put them into veg this time and have sprayed again about a week later. I missed and went 4 weeks a little while back which is when I started seeing signs and doubled down. I use your leaf wash out of a sprayer with some pressure. I've killed a couple of just past seedlings before I got the technique down.

I've been trying to follow your treatment schedule. I just need to not miss for so long in veg. Stoner move....

Thanks for the advice. It has helped over what I was doing in the past.

There's frost in the forecast.
5e8c0a3f8831cd9cef95e7a7142ab709.jpg
b9765aaeeddff710abedaf7ca90380bf.jpg
5040647e23d2c85a81c1824a7256aaa1.jpg

Yumm looking good M!

Re: Morglie's Perpetual - New Space & New Strains In DBHBB

Early bubba hash. Proof that you can grow with Doc's kit in little pots. I personally wouldn't recommend it though, unless you're stuck doing a micro grow. This girl was going to get pollinated, but by the time the male was dropping, she looked too good to cover in seeds, so she stayed in the flower room. 30 days in flower and around 3 weeks left to go. She smells heavenly and from what I've been seeing on Ace's forum, this strain consistently has a 3:1 CBD:THC ratio.

And in case you see this Duggan, her mother is in a 17 gallon tote by her. She's just not nearly as far along as the cutting.

Peace
9710baed06cbb52a39b9ef96d90cf994.jpg
10f90ec16af9d7fe19bb785b07e143e6.jpg

That is frosty!

Sinai got cut today. 65 days of flower. Trics were cloudy without any amber but she was ready.

I popped a bud in the microwave for 45 seconds, the bud smelled of pine and sweet basil.
Smoked, it tastes of hickory, with dandelion and orange peel on the pallet.

I've cut back on my smoking the last several days due to being sick, so my tolerance is a bit lower than normal, but even taking that into consideration, this bud packs a pretty decent punch for a landrace. It comes on fairly quickly and has a pretty strong body buzz. The wife and I crashed on the couch for about a half hour, and since then she's been up zipping around the kitchen. Pretty good hybrid buzz from it.

I'm excited to see what the properly dried and cured bud will taste like. I have a cut of it in veg, but it's been flowering now for a few weeks, so no way to save the genetics with a clone, bud there's a nicely seeded bud that I pollinated with an Ultra Dawg male. Hopefully the flavor carries over in the cross.
ebce00ca6cd34e00e1c528ff9abc5ec0.jpg
dd666ec54bd31607a3faedf10e79e5f5.jpg

Looks good dude! I sure do love the landraces. You get very different highs from them. They may not all melt your face with potency but the flavors are so good who cares if you have to take a few more hits to get there. The pure buzzes seem to last quite a while too. It's almost time to pop more seeds here. I'm having a hard time deciding what to pop. I love the sativas but the wife seems to be developing an aversion to them. They haven't been putting her in a good place mentally. She really liked the Ultra Dog so that one will get popped and I think we'll try a Thai Chi, she loved the Kali China and I like thai so it should be a good mix.

Keep up the great work Morglie!

:passitleft: Here try some Black Cherry Punch.

Looks good dude! I sure do love the landraces. You get very different highs from them. They may not all melt your face with potency but the flavors are so good who cares if you have to take a few more hits to get there. The pure buzzes seem to last quite a while too. It's almost time to pop more seeds here. I'm having a hard time deciding what to pop. I love the sativas but the wife seems to be developing an aversion to them. They haven't been putting her in a good place mentally. She really liked the Ultra Dog so that one will get popped and I think we'll try a Thai Chi, she loved the Kali China and I like thai so it should be a good mix.

Which sample did she like in particular?

Yeah Chem or more piney expression is more balanced, and that's why she probably liked it. It's a safe side of UD that's harder to overdo, and will usually bliss you out without ripping through your skull. Hmm it'll be cool to see how your dice roll.

Thanks Neiko! Yea, I love the landraces, but I'm branching out a bit. I'm looking for several energising strains to rotate between. They really help in getting things accomplished around the house.

I was eyeing the Thai chi as well. I've been wanting to get the purple zamal x purple Nepjam and was thinking their Lebanese as well, but the auto flowering characteristics is making me rethink that. I'm having that with my Sinai and it's annoying.

I really want to try out UD as well, but so far, no luck. I've popped 3 seeds. 2 males and 1 dud so far. I think I'm going to either pop some of my Malawi F2s and look for a purple male, or I may pop some of my purple Malawi x UD seeds that are about ready and see what comes out of them.

Yeah Chem or more piney expression is more balanced, and that's why she probably liked it. It's a safe side of UD that's harder to overdo, and will usually bliss you out without ripping through your skull. Hmm it'll be cool to see how your dice roll.
I'm not certain if you remember the male UD you picked out of mine in a picture. If you do, would you have any idea which pheno it is? I can snap a picture of it when I get home in a couple of days, but it's been butchered in a quest to keep it small. Might not be very representative of the actual structure.

I need to pop another one and see if I can get a female to make some F3s. I really like the sound of it, but haven't had luck with them so far. My environment wasn't stable when I started popping seeds in my new grow room and my first 6 plants were all male. I've got it dialed in now though. Just need to keep the ladies from overgrowing their space.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nice! Is that last pic of the cannatonic?
No, that's Guava Dawg. I didn't get a pic of the cannatonic today.

The clone I've got in veg is growing vigorously, but the mother plant didn't get a good enough root system developed in her final pot. She's got tiny little buds going. They are starting to stack though, and she has another 4 weeks to go, so who knows. While I was out of town her scent developed into orange zest. It's pretty cool. Does she normally grow really dense and chew through her lower fans? I think mine revegged so it could just been caused by that. The clone is growing much better though, so I've got a solid copy to keep her.

I'll snap a picture of her tomorrow for ya.

Back
Top Bottom