Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

I've got a few more pics that I snapped last night.

@Van Stank Stankberry is getting close to being done. There's a nice blueberry smell coming from it. By the pistols is say she's about ready. No amber yet, but all of the trics have been cloudy for a couple of weeks. I'm thinking I'll cut her next weekend.

Then we have Bubba Hash frosting up nicely. She's got another couple of weeks and she'll be ready as well.
Tangie Dawg (Crockett Dawg x Tangie) is a very flavorful hybrid I made a while back. I've grown out one and it was excellent. I decided to pop the other 5 seeds I got from the pollination. Yes, 6 total seeds.... I got 4 males and 1 female. I was going to do a selection for F2s, but with the poor selection of females, and the fact that I decided Bubba Hash was a better option, since it doesn't have a ton of skunk genetics, I decided to just grow it out. I'm glad I decided to keep a cut though. It's starting to smell like orange creamsicle.

And here I have a cross from the first grow of it, that was from my Kerala that went 3 months, then hermied on me. It's got the sweet pea smell that the Kerala had. And the foxtails are starting to bulk up. This is only 6 weeks in, but it's got some heft to the buds already. They are already as dense as my last Zamadelica at finish.
And not to be left out. Orient Express x NepJam is still going to town. The leaves have relaxed a little bit, but she's still praying pretty hard.

That's all the pics for this morning. I put 2 Angola Roja in soil last night. The other two should be cracking today or tomorrow. After those I'm planning on running either Star Pupil or Gogi Pupil. I think the later. Hmm, I might want to pop them sooner rather than later. They might make a great pairing with a nice Angola male.

@weenmeoff I sat back down last night and tweaked the mix again. I'm much happier with it this time. I've found it's always best to come back with a fresh ear after I've done my initial mix down. Your ears get blind to nuances after a bit and need a rest to properly assess things. I'll give it a few listens on some other devices to make sure the balance is right, then I'll send you a link. I think it's turned out pretty well.
:high-five:

I found a plant that likes my 3rd run soil. Now, if only this plant wasn't in the last of it.....

I took a few other random bud shots.

She’s a looker for sure. Maybe you’ve just tapped into something special here.

Wow! That tangie dog is gorgeous. I'd say she loves that 3rd run soil.
I'm loving this thai pan too, I won't be sharing much of this one.
Thank you. I wasn't going to keep a cut of it going, but I changed my mind. I'm glad I did. Now let's hope the orange smell blends in a bit. It's definitely leaning towards the Tangie side.

The ThaiPan is a special cross. I need to pop a ThaiChi to check that out as well.

Very nice! That Tangie Dawg is a beauty! :yummy:
Thank you. I'm loving the color change in it.
:Namaste:
Some ThaiPan Eggs?
:passitleft:
She’s a looker for sure. Maybe you’ve just tapped into something special here.
She's a happy plant. I wish it was something more exotic than skunk and og, but it's really coming out nice, none the less.

She's a happy plant. I wish it was something more exotic than skunk and og, but it's really coming out nice, none the less.

Well these are staples, it's really hard to find something that doesn't have anything from these two. Tangie is just Cali Orange reworked and Cali Orange is Skunk #1 :)

Well these are staples, it's really hard to find something that doesn't have anything from these two. Tangie is just Cali Orange reworked and Cali Orange is Skunk #1 :)
I know. That's why I've been focused on growing almost all landraces, but it's hard to avoid those types of genetics. They have been worked so much, there's some nice plants in there.

There's OG in the Crockett Dawg side as well, so I have a blend of both in that plant. I guess I can relent on one plant... Seeing as how frosty and colorful it is.

This one is smelling quite a bit like the Tangie side though. Hopefully it changes. No one seemed to like the taste of Tangie that I've found. I ended up turning my last harvest of it into cobs just to use it up.

Good luck with that. OG male for potency and lemon smell and Boom or Chem males for gasoline smell, sturdy structure and strong branching. Bubblegum male for size, sativa high and fruity/chemical smell. They all hold medium to very high potency, so whatever you use should push the new cross up in THC department!

Good luck with that. OG male for potency and lemon smell and Boom or Chem males for gasoline smell, sturdy structure and strong branching. Bubblegum male for size, sativa high and fruity/chemical smell. They all hold medium to very high potency, so whatever you use should push the new cross up in THC department!
I want to pollinate my cut of Killer A5. It's got an excellent structure and yields well. I want to reinforce the structure, which is why I was thinking boom. Chem would work as well. Plus the fuel addition to the dankness it already has should complement it well.

It's a very potent strain, but with how Ultra Dawg ramped up the potency of my purple Malawi, I'm pretty certain it will at least keep the potency of the Killer A5, if not amplify it.

I've been wanting to get some seeds made to preserve this cut, as close to the original as possible. One of the draws of it, for me, is how easily it bushes out and makes a level canopy. The cut of Northern Lights that Neville used in the A5 cross must have been worked quite a bit for structure.

Legendary NL#5 or NL#1 I suppose. It’s one of these things that made A5 into high yielding strain. This should be an excellent cross. Everything with A5 has pretty interesting expressions.

Legendary NL#5 or NL#1 I suppose. It’s one of these things that made A5 into high yielding strain. This should be an excellent cross. Everything with A5 has pretty interesting expressions.
Yes, it uses the #5. You can tell by the way it behaves that someone bred it for structure.

I popped 5 Ultra Dawg into water yesterday. I think I may hit up my cut of Bubba Hash as well.

Rock on!!!!!:tommy:
There is no stopping you.
It's a balancing act, keeping the right amount ready to go into flower. I'm afraid I may have overloaded myself, but I have a couple of test plants that are doing poorly and I'm planning on culling them, so I want to make sure I don't fall behind. Gotta keep flower full and cycling.

Back
Top Bottom