Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Do I remember correctly, isnt Nepalese good for high humid areas. I keep thinking that for some reason.
I am already thinking/worrying about next summer. Sorry thinking outloud, I need to get off the internets for the day, before I buy more stuff. I just saw pacific light has pre orders for boost strips. Argh. must resist. lights, seeds, oh my!

Great day :ciao:
Nepalese grows high in the Himalayans, so even though it's a sativa, due to where it is in relation to the equator, it flowers quickly and can handle cold and rain due to conditioning at that altitude. They're very handy for making sativa crosses that can handle outdoors in more northern climates like ours.

:) hi morglie I was searching all the galleries for Malawi and theres a lot but I saw your purple that was cool was that a pheno or did you cross that with something? also you have a lot of nice things going on here so if you don't mind ill sub in and take this seat here and wait for flower pics thanks man!
Hey Sticky! Welcome to my garden.

My Purple Malawi is a rare pheno of Ace's Malawi that I found a few years ago and liver the flavor of. It's got a grape/chocolate and pine smell. The pine comes from terpinolene, which I've found is a terpene that really resonates with me.

thanks morglie yes that purple Malawi really caught my eye shes a looker for sure and I here ya about the pine I love that flavor some of the chem uds have that pine flavor runs down your throat yum and lingers there for a while im going to go back through your journal a little at a time and get kind of caught up be seeing you thanks!
Pine smells normally comes from pinene. Terpinolene comes out more like terpentine, which imparts a pine scent, but there's something else gassy in the nose. It's very predominate in my cut of ThaiPan as well. The aroma calls to me, where I just keep wanting to stick my nose in the jars over and over.

Pine smells normally comes from pinene. Terpinolene comes out more like terpentine, which imparts a pine scent, but there's something else gassy in the nose. It's very predominate in my cut of ThaiPan as well. The aroma calls to me, where I just keep wanting to stick my nose in the jars over and over.
I love a real fragrant bud im with you everytime I pop the container on something so dam good I just have to smell it first that thai pan sounds very interesting ill be checking that out I should have been here a long time ago thanks! :)

I love a real fragrant bud im with you everytime I pop the container on something so dam good I just have to smell it first that thai pan sounds very interesting ill be checking that out I should have been here a long time ago thanks! :)
I just trimmed a ThaiPan yesterday. It's predominately lime that comes through, but there's a dankness underneath that has the pine smell in it. Beautiful head buzz. It's not overly energizing though. Just makes you float. Mine leans pretty heavily towards the Thai side. I've seen bud pictures of the mother and mine looks just like them.

I just trimmed a ThaiPan yesterday. It's predominately lime that comes through, but there's a dankness underneath that has the pine smell in it. Beautiful head buzz. It's not overly energizing though. Just makes you float. Mine leans pretty heavily towards the Thai side. I've seen bud pictures of the mother and mine looks just like them.
I love a nice mellow head buzz! :)

It sounds like sticky needs some PMxUD seeds.....

Hey Morgs - It looks like you cured the brown leaf spots? Did I miss something? New soil? Better genes?
The copper edges I was having were due to a lot of organic matter in my 3rd run of soil. I'm back into 1st run, so that has all gone away. I did manage to fry the big fans in my Malawi, but that was due to humidity levels.

Yea, I think Sticky would enjoy some Purple Dawg. I'm doing another run of Ultra Dawg again, and am planning on making more PD seeds at that time. I'm hoping to find a chem or boom pheno this time, but we'll have to wait and see what I get.

How exciting! You seen to really have a natural feeling for breeding. I vaguely remember con mentioning that you might have got 'lucky' with a ud pheno, but I'll bet the pmxud just has great genes on both ends.

The boom pheno is one that I don't think I saw with -10 seeds... So she is rare....
Thank you. I understand the basics of genetics, but so far, I've mainly been making educated guesses and seeing how they turn out. The top notch genetics definitely help things. :yummy:

I may have to pop more then. I dropped the last 4 I had prior to yours and have them about 3 weeks into veg now. I think you sent me about 10 or so. I may need to do an open pollination on them, so I have more to search through.

An open pollination would be fun with like 1000 plants.
I think that would be a good of landrace plants.
Pretty sure there is Some kind of machine to do that many. Like a tumbler or one of those shaker tables the use in gold mines. :)
It wouldn't be practical for that, but I use paint strainer bags for 5 gallon buckets. Just stick the whole plant in it and hang out in my flower room. It fully dries out in a few weeks, then I just smack the bag up against the wall several times and most of the seeds fall out.

Back
Top Bottom