420 Magazine Background

Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains In DBHBB

Morglie

Yep he did but he also grew out the A5 x Kali China. I haven't tried that one yet and was just wondering which one you had.
I took both with me. The Killer A5 was the bigger hit of the two. The Kali China cross is a nice lime flavored sativa, but it didn't seem like anything special to me. I dropped it from the line up after a couple of runs. It really bulked up the first time, but subsequent runs it never reflowered and ended up being a low yielder.

TheGreenYeti

Nug of the Month: Feb, Oct 2018, Mar 2019
It really surprises me how differently certain plants perform from seed plant to clone. I had a FPOGxWedding Cake that I ran and because of how badly it hermied on the seed run I decided to not run it again after the second round (first clone). Well that clone did not throw a single banana. It was subjected to all the same stressors as the seed plant. Ran in near identical conditions. If I had known it was going to not hermie as a clone I would have kept it around. Much nicer than the Wedding Cake on its own. Unfortunately I only got two seeds in a trade and the first one died.

Morglie

It really surprises me how differently certain plants perform from seed plant to clone. I had a FPOGxWedding Cake that I ran and because of how badly it hermied on the seed run I decided to not run it again after the second round (first clone). Well that clone did not throw a single banana. It was subjected to all the same stressors as the seed plant. Ran in near identical conditions. If I had known it was going to not hermie as a clone I would have kept it around. Much nicer than the Wedding Cake on its own. Unfortunately I only got two seeds in a trade and the first one died.
They evolve as they acclimate to the environment. My environment has steadily gotten better. It should be interesting to see how the newly added lights affects things. When I was trimming up my latest run of Malawi today, it seemed like there was a lot more inner growth then normal. Hopefully this upgrade helps beef up my plants.

Top Bottom