Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

I have a feeling that this Bubba Hash is going to be very popular though. She has this lovely stink to her. I hope she's not a sleepy buzz. I'm really looking forward to having a nice relaxing indica that doesn't put me to sleep.

You will love the bubba then. It doesn't knock me out at all unless it's my bedtime. It has a great initial rush then makes the body feel like it's floating. It just fades away after about an hour and a half. It doesn't last as long as some but another hit takes right back to where you want to be. It is my favorite strain to mix with sativas too. It's about a 14% thc strain but it hits like it's much stronger. It's definitely my favorite indica I've smoked. It just seems to have character that the modern strains seem to be missing for me.

You are plenty of help, thanks. I'm on board all the way with training. You might not think so with my current project because I grew too many nodes before topping. I got a little crazy and wanted to see what happened and have a mad house going. It's going well though.
I don't envy you working in the flowering tent. I don't like to put them in harms way. Me being harm and a monkey at times.
I let mine grow a bit tall at times. Especially clones, I'll let get tall and skinny, about 5 or 6 nodes on them, just to save space. Then I'll bend them over and hold them in place with a wire. When the top grows up, I just tie it back again. Normally about two times like that and they start growing into a bush. Then I just trim off the lower branches that don't want to catch up.
A friend gave me a couple of nugs of store bought last week. Both of us are spoiled from smoking my weed. The store bought lacks depth. It's like it had it's soul removed. I got high enough but the flavor and stone was very much less than it is with good home grown.
I had a friend that came over recently and wanted to match. I let them pack the first bowl, but after we smoked on mine and they got loopy, I tossed the rest of what they had brought and loaded up more of mine. It isn't even close in most cases. Just little flavorless nuggets.
I'm looking forward to having a pollen collection in the future! I hope to be able to make some this fall and get busy.
I have only tried to save pollen once and it didn't take. Eventually I'll probably try again, but it seems to be working just fine with a separate room for breeding. I just have to make sure my females in pollinating are ready to go at the same time.
You will love the bubba then. It doesn't knock me out at all unless it's my bedtime. It has a great initial rush then makes the body feel like it's floating. It just fades away after about an hour and a half. It doesn't last as long as some but another hit takes right back to where you want to be. It is my favorite strain to mix with sativas too. It's about a 14% thc strain but it hits like it's much stronger. It's definitely my favorite indica I've smoked. It just seems to have character that the modern strains seem to be missing for me.
Awesome! That sounds perfect for me. And it smells divine. It has the best flavors of the Early Bubba Hash I ran, with much larger buds. It looks like it's getting ready to start purpling on me soon as well. It's already turning white from the resin. :slide:

You're scaring me with the how much the Stankberries stretch. I have one that was given to me in a 4" pot, it was root bound and about 2' tall and un-topped. I put it in a 1 gallon and topped it and now she's a big girl and not close to transplanting yet. I've had few plants that reek like this in veg, I'm looking forward to flowering this girl out.

About your customer base, do you find a lot of people say they "love" sativas but always request the indica and hybrids? I find that's the case quite often. They say give me a sativa and I give them a pure one and they never ask for it again. I just think they've never had a pure one and associate sativa's with hybrids. I've added more indica and hybrids to the line up just because of this. I have fluffy sativa buds coming out of my ears most times. It's nice to find a "true" sativa lover.
Man, I really hope you have one of the winners with that Stankberry girl! Looking forward to seeing what you do with her.

Be careful with her height......They will grow out of the tent.

I have a few 'friends' that say that they love the Sativas but always seem to want more of the hybrids and indica dom crosses. I just assume they don't know what they are talking about. I tell them, if you want something and you buy enough to warrant me keeping it around, I will carry it as long as support it. I love my sativas, and they make up a majority of what I smoke most of the day....but I do love a good bedtime med as well.

BH had a great head/body high from what I remember, but I took mine very early last time. It’s what I call a perfect tv strain. Floating, relaxing feeling, but with enough head buzz to keep your focus on stuff you’re watching. It’s like a quiet euphoria that doesn’t get out of hand. To be honest I liked her better than Sensi Star and that’s top of the game.

BH had a great head/body high from what I remember, but I took mine very early last time. It’s what I call a perfect tv strain. Floating, relaxing feeling, but with enough head buzz to keep your focus on stuff you’re watching. It’s like a quiet euphoria that doesn’t get out of hand. To be honest I liked her better than Sensi Star and that’s top of the game.
Great description. I agree completely.

About your customer base, do you find a lot of people say they "love" sativas but always request the indica and hybrids? I find that's the case quite often. They say give me a sativa and I give them a pure one and they never ask for it again. I just think they've never had a pure one and associate sativa's with hybrids. I've added more indica and hybrids to the line up just because of this. I have fluffy sativa buds coming out of my ears most times. It's nice to find a "true" sativa lover.
I told you so :laugh: Not many people actually enjoy sativas these days. They've grown on couchlock bud and that's what they want at the end of the day to relax after work. If we all legalised like tomorrow, indicas would be in huge demand and nobody could survive growing sativas commercially.
I agree 100% and it's too bad. I do have 1 lady who does appreciate them and I reward her handsomely for it. Her hubby always gets indica and she won't touch them. She says indica makes her feel very depressed and sativas make her feel great so I always throw in extra in his order just for her.

My theory is that they don't "feel" the sativa high. I think they're used to a stoned feeling - that's what they look for - it tells them that's it's good pot. So when they're high on a sativa, it doesn't necessarily feel like they are. The indica or hybrid has that sedative thump that they're used to. I don't think they relate to the "soaring" high, without some thump thrown in. :bongrip: A sativa will always feel a little weak to them.

A friend gave me a couple of nugs of store bought last week. Both of us are spoiled from smoking my weed. The store bought lacks depth. It's like it had it's soul removed. I got high enough but the flavor and stone was very much less than it is with good home grown.

Yes! That's exactly what it feels like to me too. It looks spectacular and smells and tastes great, but ... meh. No character, no soul. Like plastic pot or sumpin. :hmmmm:

It's nice to find a "true" sativa lover.
Is nice. I got one, he loves my Zamaldelica. He tells me in our little city he is tripping and falling over the kush hybrids. He understands the character of a pure sativa and gives it time. I find the zamal-D creeps up on ya and then BaM, you can over indulge if ya dont wait for it. It is a different kind of fish, a 100% sativa flower.
When he comes into the city, I send him home with gift bags of pre-rolls. :ganjamon:

Me I like the one hit wonders......

That sounds like exactly the buzz I've been looking for out of an indica. I was putting in a dark room vent from veg to flower today and had to carry my Bubba Hash around to get plants out of the way and I've got to say, it smells amazing! It's got this sweet organic dankness to it. It smells juicy. :yummy:
My theory is that they don't "feel" the sativa high. I think they're used to a stoned feeling - that's what they look for - it tells them that's it's good pot. So when they're high on a sativa, it doesn't necessarily feel like they are. The indica or hybrid has that sedative thump that they're used to. I don't think they relate to the "soaring" high, without some thump thrown in. :bongrip: A sativa will always feel a little weak to them.

Yes! That's exactly what it feels like to me too. It looks spectacular and smells and tastes great, but ... meh. No character, no soul. Like plastic pot or sumpin. :hmmmm:
I've been thinking the same thing. If they can't feel that hit in the body, they don't think they're stoned. I personally love not having any of that body buzz. I feel like I'm floating. :slide:
Is nice. I got one, he loves my Zamaldelica. He tells me in our little city he is tripping and falling over the kush hybrids. He understands the character of a pure sativa and gives it time. I find the zamal-D creeps up on ya and then BaM, you can over indulge if ya dont wait for it. It is a different kind of fish, a 100% sativa flower.
When he comes into the city, I send him home with gift bags of pre-rolls. :ganjamon:

Me I like the one hit wonders......
I've found it quite enjoyable in the evenings to sit on the back patio, smoke some Zamadelica, and enjoy the serenity.

I've found it quite enjoyable in the evenings to sit on the back patio, smoke some Zamadelica, and enjoy the serenity.

Interesting. Thinking about it. The wife-y enjoyed the Zamal-D at the beach. I think she is too stressed in the city and needs something less of a mind melt. :smokin:

And my family friend is into martial arts, he has always been into the sativa tropicals, I think he likes it for the serenity.

Interesting. Thinking about it. The wife-y enjoyed the Zamal-D at the beach. I think she is too stressed in the city and needs something less of a mind melt. :smokin:

And my family friend is into martial arts, he has always been into the sativa tropicals, I think he likes it for the serenity.
This is what I'm doing currently doing. Except I'm on the front porch swing enjoying the rain.
:blunt:

My Bubbas are bubblegummy in a danky way, it’s a very nice smell so far. Not too sweet and not very intense so far at least in comparison to UD growing next to them :)

I've been thoroughly enjoying the Zam crosses that Ziggy made. :love: It was a pollen chuck, so the donor could be any of 4 other Ace sativas, but I've run 3 of them and they're surprisingly consistent - Zam must have strong genes. They all had a great light berry taste and a clear electric high, and were easy to grow. This one was especially nice:

full

My Bubbas are bubblegummy in a danky way, it’s a very nice smell so far. Not too sweet and not very intense so far at least in comparison to UD growing next to them :)
I've heard of bubblegum smells, but I've never had one before.
I've been thoroughly enjoying the Zam crosses that Ziggy made. :love: It was a pollen chuck, so the donor could be any of 4 other Ace sativas, but I've run 3 of them and they're surprisingly consistent - Zam must have strong genes. They all had a great light berry taste and a clear electric high, and were easy to grow. This one was especially nice:

full
Nice. He must gave ended up with a lot of seeds. And all of them should be excellent crosses.

I wonder how the Dr has been doing. I've not seen him around for a while.

Nice bud. Did it have color to it ? Looks purpleish

It was more blue than purple - that pale silvery hue you get from some strains when they run very long for you. This one was coated with trichs on surprisingly fat foxtails when it finally gave up at almost 15 weeks. :slide: Marvelous weed.

I wonder how the Dr has been doing. I've not seen him around for a while.

I talked with him earlier this year, and for now he's being "prudent". We may or not hear from him again, but he's fine. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It was more blue than purple - that pale silvery hue you get from some strains when they run very long for you. This one was coated with trichs on surprisingly fat foxtails when it finally gave up at almost 15 weeks. :slide: Marvelous weed.

I talked with him earlier this year, and for now he's being "prudent". We may or not hear from him again, but he's fine. :cheesygrinsmiley:
It's good to hear he's doing ok. Thanks Gray.

Well, the squat pheno of Mulanje started to get nanners on the bud tips. They were sterile, but this early in flower, it's going to keep going.

I moved it briefly to my breeding room to isolate it, then decided it wasn't going to be worth it for hermied seeds, so I planted her and a little cut of Bubba Hash I had in there as well outside yesterday morning. If she finishes, I may have some salvageable bud to test.

The Bubba is a test to see how it does outdoors in my environment. I have a feeling it's going to have mold issues, but it may finish early enough to be ok. Well see for future outdoor grows.

Back
Top Bottom