Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Play with pollen, man. Great things are born if you’re lucky... I’m gonna freeze some this season to have it for future opportunities.

I just saw that Alchimiaweb sells pollen... soon we’re gonna see pollen at 10k per gram :laugh:

So far both A5 strains I've done have been keepers. People absolutely love the A5 x Panama. As soon as word gets out the killer is done, it just goes. I don't think I even had a 1/4 oz to keep for myself the last harvest. Now those people have tried the Panama it goes even faster. I'm trying to keep those 2 staggered so one is always in flower. Kali China hybrids are amazing so I'm sure that addition of A5 will put it over the top.
I can see why. The killer A5 is some great stuff. I've been a careful of smoking to much though. It reminds me of my Purple Dawg. To much of it and everything else starts seeming flat.

The killer A5 is a fast enough vegger, that my first clone was already in flower when I cut the original one. It also was my highest yielder ever. I got almost 5 and a half zips from one plant in a 5 gallon. That's more than I was getting off plants in 17 gallon totes!
I just saw that Alchimiaweb sells pollen... soon we’re gonna see pollen at 10k per gram :laugh:
That's insane. I'll stick with my pollen. I know where it comes from and it's free. ;)

Well that’s an endorsement... btw Purple Dog could be selfed too. I’m gonna pop more seeds next year to see how it does outdoor here, but it seems you hit the jackpot with this strain.

Well that’s an endorsement... btw Purple Dog could be selfed too. I’m gonna pop more seeds next year to see how it does outdoor here, but it seems you hit the jackpot with this strain.
I'm loving it, but it needs some more working. I'd be hesitant to self it at this point as it's not a great yielder and I have a feeling that would diminish the yield further. I need to grow out a batch of the F2s and start looking. I just need the space to do so.....

It did well here outdoors. Mine last year got huge, but I had to cut them before they started to flower due to security reasons. My friend grew two outdoors that did phenomenal for him.

I showed up to our band practice after fall harvest last year thinking I was going to get to show off my indoor grown PD and blow them away. And here, everyone was already tore up from the ones my friend grew.
:smokin:

WELL that's a good thing :) The one I got is a mood enhancer, bu very relaxing in general with quite heavy couchlock feeling. I'd definitely try this purple expression for more functional high :)

WELL that's a good thing :) The one I got is a mood enhancer, bu very relaxing in general with quite heavy couchlock feeling. I'd definitely try this purple expression for more functional high :)
Did you pop an F1 or an F2? You've got the first one that isn't like rocket fuel, even the green ones I've had have been pretty racey. The one I used to make the F2s gives me a feeling like I'm in an accelerating car when it kicks in.

That’s an F1.

Sometimes I do a survival game kind of thing with my plants. I popped a couple of the Killer A5 x Mulanje seeds into the soil in my current Killer A5 clone without soaking them, or anything.

One of them popped yesterday, so I moved it to it's own pot. Let's see how it does.

Oh, and I meant to get these up the other day. Here is the other Purple Satellite that came from my outdoor plants. It's the shorter bushier one of the two inside, but they both stretched way up outdoors.

Peace

Learning lots from you and your peeps, Morglie. The more I hear about doc’s kit the more I want to try it too. And as for making my own seeds - gonna have to because that’s the only way I’ll get any.
:morenutes:
Cheers

Killer A5 Haze x Mulanje, now that sounds like a winner, hopefully it's a she.
That's the hopes, but if it's a nice vigorous male, I might just backcross it to the Killer A5 to get some regular seeds that are mostly the Killer A5 genetics.

I have these great new Ace strains to play with, but they are all either cuts or fem seeds. I need to figure out how to get seeds out of these genetics in some manner.

Learning lots from you and your peeps, Morglie. The more I hear about doc’s kit the more I want to try it too. And as for making my own seeds - gonna have to because that’s the only way I’ll get any.
:morenutes:
Cheers
Glad to have you around DD.

The kit is the best choice I've made in my growing quest. It grows excellent plants, but even more than that, its easy to grow at least decent plants with little to no knowledge, as long as you follow directions. I struggled several times and failed to grow plants until I switched to the kit. It gave me the training wheels during the learning process, that helped me get a much better grasp on what I'm doing. Now that I've got that down, I can use it to dial in the plants to their full potential. You should check it out. There's a reason it's so popular here.

So the Thai x Panama is looking done. I wasn't expecting it for about a month yet. 63 days since pistols, with 75 total days under 11/13. I was expecting at least a 14-16 week strain. Velvety lime aromas coming from her. It's got spices in the background as well.

I decided it was time to put the Old-timers Haze into flower as well, as she's almost 2 months old and about to explode.
Some other pics from the garden.

I rolled up a joint of the fluff from one of the Mulanje I processed the other night and smoked the whole thing by myself, thinking it would be pretty tame, with how heavily seeded it was. I was soaring for hours off of it! I can't wait to grow some of them out for bud.

This is a nice soaring sativa with some serious kick. I'm happy that I pollinated my Killer A5 cut with the males. I think this is probably my best match to try and reproduce the Killer A5.

Off to check on the ThaiPan bud in the dehydrator. :ganjamon:

Man, lots of firepower in that garden. I think I have a different pheno of thai pan. Mine isn't as wild and has some pretty thick pistols but doesn't resemble Panama. I think I have a good 50/50 mix. Good news on the Mulanje too, I can't wait to start popping some of those. I'm contemplating another small tent to grow out some males and collect the pollen. I have some interesting crosses I want to do. The Mulanje x Killer will be an incredible mix I'm sure.

That's going to be a fun smoke! Nice early surprise.
It's going to have a nice flavor. I can't quite place it yet as I put the bud in a dehydrator, so it saped a lot of the terps, but it's kind of a mintiness with lime in the nose on exhale. Very nice floaty sativa buzz from the small bowl I smoked last night. It didn't bulk up nearly as well as I was hoping, but there's still lots of bud on her. I think this may be my go to day smoke.
:slide:
Man, lots of firepower in that garden. I think I have a different pheno of thai pan. Mine isn't as wild and has some pretty thick pistols but doesn't resemble Panama. I think I have a good 50/50 mix. Good news on the Mulanje too, I can't wait to start popping some of those. I'm contemplating another small tent to grow out some males and collect the pollen. I have some interesting crosses I want to do. The Mulanje x Killer will be an incredible mix I'm sure.
Mine is the only Thai leaner I've seen. Small buds, but they are tric covered and there should be plenty of taste.

The Mulanje are not the easiest strain to grow, but you should be good with it. One of mine had the fans go limp like my ThaiPan, but it kept chugging along and finished fine. I'm running really hot 3rd run soil though, which I'm thinking is my issue. I'll be in 1st run next batch. Hopefully they like it better.

I'm really excited to see how the killer A5 x Mulanje goes. From what both smoke like, it should be a stealer cross, if it doesn't diminish the yield or the way it wants to bush up so easily. The Killer, is so easy to get an even canopy it makes me feel like I'm cheating.
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom