Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

6-7 weeks is absolutely normal flowering time. They don’t really go more than 8 weeks indoor and they were grown by quite a lot of people.
I always thought you cut early, but now I see why you were cutting when you did. This is a fast strain.

I've been enjoying the chem pheno. Very nice relaxing buzz. It took the edge off a migraine I had earlier this week. I'm excited to see what those ones like. Definitely a different pheno.
the one I have flowering will be done at 7 weeks 45 days today and could be taken today just going a few more days!
What pheno are you running? This one is a huge bush.

Pictures to follow.

How does she smell?

How does she smell?
Very sweet gassiness with hints of hazelnuts and coffee mixed in with an organic dankness. I didn't catch the coffee and hazelnuts until I was scrubbing the resin off of my hands afterwards, then it hit me in the face. Very rich smell on this one. Hopefully I'll have the first buds smokeable in a day or two and I can see what the buzz is like.
Not a lot of swelling on those flowers...but that frost.
Yea, I was expecting them to be bigger as well, but I was thinking it was going to go another 2-3 weeks longer than it did. This is a very fast flowering strain. The frost is excellent. I'm excited to see how the cross of this with the Huckleberry male turns out.
no but its frosty I grew one that had very similar leaves but it was heavier in the buds it was a good one :)
Sweet. There are some nice variations in the Ultra Dawgs.

They mostly come down first week of October on 45N, but in an emergency you can cut a week before. Further south they’re ready around mid September.

About variations... f2 seeds, so quite a lot. I grew probably more than 100 seeds at this point and some things are very common like every 3rd or 4th plant is Chem usually, but some are rarer that I only caught once like a purplish blueberry (smellwise) expression.

If this is sweet gas with heavier almost funky tones... and the buds are small it might be Boom. Hmm here it’s strong gas with mushroom bottom and peppery tones, but it seems close :)

Hey man, I have the space to test a few out for you whenever you get a few in hand if you want. I'm known to murder seeds now & then, but once they get some green I can grow pretty well...lmao
I'll let you know when I process them. There should be plenty.
6 or 7 weeks is ultra fast. Good for a summer outdoor grow.
I've got 4 cuts of a chem pheno that's going outdoors this year. I was going to give them all to a friend, but I've repurposed some of my outdoor plants for seed making, so I think I may keep a cut or two to do myself.
About variations... f2 seeds, so quite a lot. I grew probably more than 100 seeds at this point and some things are very common like every 3rd or 4th plant is Chem usually, but some are rarer that I only caught once like a purplish blueberry (smellwise) expression.

If this is sweet gas with heavier almost funky tones... and the buds are small it might be Boom. Hmm here it’s strong gas with mushroom bottom and peppery tones, but it seems close :)
I could see that description fit this bud. I've had several OG males, and the two chem females recently. This one is definitely different than the other two phenos I've had. It has tighter nodes and more branching. It's the best yielding one of the three. I think I've got a couple of extra cuts of this one to run outdoors this year. They look to have taken root.

I apologize for my ignorance, but can you please tell me what you're using for your indoor light source? I went to the first few pages of the journal (I was gone for a minute) and didn't see anything.

lmao, I also saw you were originally running some Apollo-13 too. My Mom hung with John Sinclair back in the day and he had turned her on to some of that peppery goodness. I meant to get some of the BX beans from TGA but my procrastination may have rendered that moot at this point. How did it turn out?

I apologize for my ignorance, but can you please tell me what you're using for your indoor light source? I went to the first few pages of the journal (I was gone for a minute) and didn't see anything.

lmao, I also saw you were originally running some Apollo-13 too. My Mom hung with John Sinclair back in the day and he had turned her on to some of that peppery goodness. I meant to get some of the BX beans from TGA but my procrastination may have rendered that moot at this point. How did it turn out?
I'm running quantum boards mostly. I have 8 in flower 6'x8' and in veg I'm running 4 over a 6'x3' and have a T5 light over my small veg area.

I ran 2 Apollo 13s and got males for both of them. My P13 cross is my purple Malawi crossed with one of them. And my PK13 is that P13 combo pollinated by a rogue Kerala, then backcrossed with a male P13. I think it's awesome in that combo. Some of the best weed I've smoked and super fast to finish. Very clear headed energizing bud, that can get psychedelic if over indulged in. I've never actually Apollo 13 by itself but it added nicely to this mix..

I'm planning on collecting and pollinating my PK13 in flower tomorrow morning. He's been dropping pollen now for about a week and the girls look primed for it.

A while back I decided to try some of the rock wool cubes I've had sitting around. I took cuttings of all 4 of my PK13's I've got running. I sat them on a lid and gave them water every other day or so. The only one that grew roots was the male that I decided against using, so at this point it's just an exercise in seeing how long I can keep it alive. It's grown several nodes so far and doesn't look to be fading at all, even though it's gotten only water now for a couple of months.
Peace

Back
Top Bottom