420 Magazine Background

Morning smoke with coffee?

in_pot_we_trust

ok. i hope there wasnt a previous thread about this but, when i wake up in the morning, i love to pack a bowl, or roll a blunt and smoke while having a good fresh cup of coffee...just wondering if im the only that does it...:bong::47::goof:

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
i'm doing it now. its my morning thing...
coffee, smoke, take a look at the new posts before getting to the news stuff. it throws off the entire day if something interfers with my ritual.

Pinch

Every day. Vape and fruit drink.. followed by a trip to Berkeley to shop for food.

But before I leave my village, I stop at the local Mickey D's and get coffee.. love the coffee.. only thing I get there.. coffee. With coffee in hand I head south, my vaporgenie always at ready!:3::peace:

in_pot_we_trust

hell yea :allgood: to me...its the favorite part of the day..nuthin like that mornin buzz. glad to c im not the only one that loves coffee n bud..:cool027: peace:peace:

Pinch

Coffee and a scone on Saturdays.. love it.:3::peace:

ZedRules

Every mornining w/ diet pepsi as my caffine:laugh2: Today was some strong ass Sativa bud w/ Sativa Bubble Hash....I started at 10:30 am my time and haven't stopped....:headbang:

Happy Kitty

Cup of coffee and a joint = Breakfast of Champions :47:

:60:

Peace and happiness

ZedRules

The usual...Sour Diesel with a diet pepsi, but this time I did some Green Crack for the 1st time...................got to go:laugh2:

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
47.gif

ahhh, coffee & smoke. someone should open up shops.

Top Bottom