Moroccan Hash

SolMJ

Hello 420,

Here is a photo of some proper Moroccan hash.

Moroccan_Hash_2_.JPG

This looks so good.. How much grams is that?
The things I would do to those sticks lol

Would rather not know what u wld do :laugh:...forgot how many grams they were, its been a while.

Here's some of the Marrocan hash I'm smoking at the moment:smokin:

From left to right .
A blonde, light and brittle one, a brown very very dense one, and a heat pressed brown one that's quite gritty and very sticky. I have no idea aboout the origins except that they're all from from Marroco.
They're all decent and would be in the 6-8 euro-per-gram range in the coffee shops in The Netherlands.

Billede0178.jpg

Quality of Moroccan differs as well as color. You can get very potent dry sift and then formed by hand into balls darker hash, middle potency nice blond to almost no potency dry brown soap bar hash.

Some creamy sticky high grade import hash (No idea where it's from) it smells earthy and piney.
Nice cozy long lasting effect and tasty full-bodied smoke, quite expensive but nice nonetheless;)

Billede0349.jpg

Oh yes it looks like high grade moroccan rolled into balls to ease them up in the stomach as you eat them through the border :smokin:

Oh yes it looks like high grade moroccan rolled into balls to ease them up in the stomach as you eat them through the border :smokin:

Luckily this hasn't been through anybody;) if so they'd be pretty hardcore as this was torn off a fist-sized ball. But on rare occasions I see those little ''eggs'' around and when I do I pick something else:)

Back
Top Bottom