Moroccan Mahjoun, first attempt

meejay

Hello everyone,

I am going to try making Moroccan Mahjoun from a Hash I got yesterday. This will be my first attempt and I am so excited about it. I would say that it had been processed via traditional ways because It has a gold yellow color.

I have found this recipe which I am planning to follow. Feel free to recommend on the recipe and information provided here:
Moroccan Mahjoun: An Ancient Cannabis Edible Recipe by Gabriella October 16, 2018

Cheers,

Hello everyone,

I am going to try making Moroccan Mahjoun from a Hash I got yesterday. This will be my first attempt and I am so excited about it. I would say that it had been processed via traditional ways because It has a gold yellow color.

I have found this recipe which I am planning to follow. Feel free to recommend on the recipe and information provided here:
Moroccan Mahjoun: An Ancient Cannabis Edible Recipe by Gabriella October 16, 2018

Cheers,
I really enjoyed the high it has given eventhough I have partially burnt the hash during decarboxylation. I will write down the recipe and the process and tips to make it better after the trip is over. It has been 9 hours and I am still high. This is really amazing.

Back
Top Bottom