Mortwaa's unknown bag seed!

Mortwaa

420 Member
Here I have my bag seed outdoor pot plant been force flowering her for around 6 weeks or so I haven't really kept note, she just lives of rain water right the way through topped early after the 1st set of 5 true leaves, ended up with 8 cola's, one got damaged and topped itself so I have a bit of a strange plant 9 cola's. Everything has been fine with the plant I'm not after anything special it was more of a experiment that's just took of so I'm not to bothered about what she will yield due to me only being a light smoker. I just wanted to be able say Yeh I've done that lol, I'm unsure basic when it's going to be done when I should do the chop, fan leaves are still nice and green as is everything else I've been waiting for the buds to swell and the hairs to die of which they did but now putting out a few new ones all over so I could just do with a few pointers of what I should do. Any help comments would be much appreciated.

UK outdoor pot grown unknown strain possible sherbet. Some sort of x strain
20200731_202554.jpg

Attachments

• 20200731_202438.jpg
    20200731_202438.jpg
    690.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 20200731_203038.jpg
    20200731_203038.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 20200804_151405.jpg
    20200804_151405.jpg
    670.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 20200804_151343.jpg
    20200804_151343.jpg
    619.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 20200804_151330.jpg
    20200804_151330.jpg
    582.3 KB · Views: 53
:welcome:, just giving her rain water isn't going to give her the full potential, but she does look good

I no I've been told by a few people to give it this and that she was getting a compost tea but last week or so I've just been going back to rain water, appretiate your comment thanks

compost tea is good. maybe @Emilya can give you some pointers on some organic fertilizers to boost up your (p)(k) and your micros

Appretiate it mate I'll have a gander, I new she could of done with something but at this stage now most people would start flushing so that's why I didn't really want to add anything, what would you suggest, organic would probably be the best bet for me now at this stage? I just don't no how long they have left I no what the signs are but I don't have a loop and also I feel like with it being outdoor those hairs die of if you have a realy hot day and maybe that's why to me it seems she's giving of new white hairs when really she probably isn't so going of the hairs seems a bit harder when they mite not ment to be browning so I don't no if harvest is here or near, lol

I would love to help, but I need to understand how we are to this point... tell me about the soil, does it have nutrients in it? Is in mineralized? Compost tea is intended to bring in microbes that are able to process what is already in the soil, but it should not be considered to be a food, or a replacement for real nutrient. You are going to need to feed the plant in some way, whether you feed from a bottle or bring in minerals and active microbes via one of the organic methods available to growers today.

Ok so as you no this is my 1st grow plant I've used the same stuff you grow with tomato's store bought but I've never added anything but water from the outdoor collector butt, topped it really early after 1st set of first 5 leaves it's never had any problems all the way through I've been force flowering now for nearly 7 weeks so this is were I get a little bit muddled most people flush at that stage so I don't no werather it's good to give it anything now or not as people do this so it doesn't affect smoke so if I give it feed this late on would it not affect the taste and smoke come harvest appretiate response thanks

so, there you go. You have feed them some sort of nutrient.
do you have pictures of that nutrient that they give to tomatos.

I was gona say. there is no way your plant would look like this if you've only gave her rain water.
here are few questions for your and if you could include pictures of what you've used then maybe we can help.

What are you growing in? Soil, Coco etc.. Name or picture
What is that tomato stuff nutrient you are talking about? picture?
What type of strain is the plant? How did you come across the seed? is it from stash or online store purchased?
Do you have access to an microscope or a jewelery loupe with an led that can show what the color of the trichome are?

people that flush the last two weeks use heavy nutrients.

OK so you no the grow sure tomato soil you can buy in bags that's what I've used other then that no other nutrients what so ever except from rain water and compost tea the plants had nothing else so as you can imagine I've never had to do much with her except train her, I came across the seed from someone I no who grew the same strain basic one of the odd seeds which were found in the bag, all I no is it was something like sunset sherbet as I'm not 100% I just say sherbet,

OK so you no the grow sure tomato soil you can buy in bags that's what I've used other then that no other nutrients what so ever except from rain water and compost tea the plants had nothing else so as you can imagine I've never had to do much with her except train her, I came across the seed from someone I no who grew the same strain basic one of the odd seeds which were found in the bag, all I no is it was something like sunset sherbet as I'm not 100% I just say sherbet, and no microscope or loup I'm afraid all I have hanging around is a lare magnifying glass but still not close enough to check

All I really want to no is do you rekon it looks ready now or very soon I don't want to chop early I want a buzz high rather then a couch lock, from the pictures I've uploaded do you think she still needs more time thanks

Attachments

• 20200804_195817.jpg
    20200804_195817.jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 20200804_195540.jpg
    20200804_195540.jpg
    864.6 KB · Views: 48
like i mentioned above;
you need an jewelry magnifier that can zoom into the trichome and show what the color is?
one with led would be better.
1.jpg

search for a wireless digital microscope.

Looks good and healthy. Try to be patient with that harvest. You don't know the potency of this plant. So you don't want to miss that window of peak ripeness.
Yeh I understand what you mean, I've noticed a big difference in the last to days the very tip of the bud seems to be getting pointer like reaching up they feel really solid too I'm well impressed!! I'll upload some new pictures tomorrow, got a really nice smell, like sweeties, well chuft, and I'm going to look into the afghani Thai genetics but Honistly I don't have a clue

Cheers guys!!

Back
Top Bottom