Mosaic virus

burrr

Well fuck. I've learned about mold mildew mites and gnats the hard way, now its a fuckin virus. I thought this was a def. at first, but its not going away.
DSC01506cal-def.JPG
DSC01501cal-def.JPG
DSC012833rd.JPG
DSC012853rd.JPG

If its really a virus there's nothing u can do about it according to Cervantes. I've seen something like this before and sent it trhough bloom. Leaves looked funny but it fineshed fine. Don't know what els to tel u. If u have healthy plants around it get rid of it. Viruses can be transfered through pests like aphids, white flies, etc ot failure to clean tools cutting from plant to plant. Hope this helps some.

If its really a virus there's nothing u can do about it according to Cervantes. I've seen something like this before and sent it trhough bloom. Leaves looked funny but it fineshed fine. Don't know what els to tel u. If u have healthy plants around it get rid of it. Viruses can be transfered through pests like aphids, white flies, etc ot failure to clean tools cutting from plant to plant. Hope this helps some.

Agreed, get rid of that plant before you loose you whole crop. Better one plant then all of them.

I wish I could tell for sure, I've seen lots of info on the net saying this must be the virus. I have seen just as much info suggesting it's a strange looking nute deficiency.
This strain started off looking just awesome, it was growing really fast. This first showed up right after I switched from Tap to RO water. I thought it was an obviuos case of cal/mag def, seeing how I switched at the same time. I also cut some clones t that time, because the plant was looking so good. It was at this time when the symptom of mozaic patterns first appeared. I've read that Mozaic behaves this way, and shows up right after stressing the plant.
The original clone with issues is now in week 7 of flower. The growth is not that impressive. The swirl patterns do stop occuring in flower, and the leaves look like mag def instead. Some up curl and down curl. I've been supplementing with cal mag for a while now, but the plant still looks like it wants mag.
It's either a strain thats too hard for me to grow, or a case of the virus. I should drop them either way...

If it is a virus I would for sure sterilize the pellets and water lines, buckets and all that i see in the photos. how is it doing now? Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom