Moslows 2010 Greenhouse Grow

Glad to have ya smokin Hope I can pull it off.....Lotta work to do..

BWC with mine it will be a screw gun and sawsall..I will probably lose most of the roof glass though because the stickum tape i used works really good. I will throw down a tarp and break them. Its saftey glass so it will break into a million pieces. I want to replace them anyway and use thermal pain to help stop the condensation. The 4x6 post my buddy has a small backhoe and he can hook onto the base and pull them out. They have a sack or 2 of concrete on each one and 2 1/2 to 3' deep. Still havn't found a place yet but have a bunch of friends lookin for me and seeing a realator monday... My girls are goin crazy since the last picture they have doubled atleast...wooowhoooo... Seems to me almost any greenhouse would have to be disassembled in order to move any distance, except for those prebuilt plexiglass ones.... Take care....moslow

:peacetwo:

Hey Moslow!

Got a question for ya...what date will mj start to flower up in the 47th latitude (seattle area)? Is it in Aug?

ConqueringLOJ, Depends on the strain but mid to late august I started see white hairs in the green house and a little earlier on outside plants.

Sun I'm really pushin it... Have the greenhouse about halfway dismantaled and hoping I get the piece of property I've been looking into. My girls are under lights still but ready for the move outside. Help has been limited for one reason or another and It is really taking its toll on me. THIS PROPERTY IS WHATS KEEPIN ME GOIN...Trying to get every thing ready so the push won't be to bad...lol

Well all things have been on the down side for me. The property I was to buy I had to back out of, The agent was misinformed on the power and it was going to cost almost 10,000 to get it to the property..sucks. I'm running on a generator since the first of june and is 24.00 a day for fuel so no indoor for sure. I was able to move my girls to a patient friend of mine outdoors but we have had rain for almost 2 weeks with a little sun. Will get some pictures tomorrow hopefully. The green house is down to the roof glass and frame and most of my stuff is in storage. Meeting monday on possible place to buy..Keepin my fingers crossed...Today we hit 74 and humid but we need alot more like this to get things goin better. Thought I would post a couple of my nephews meds from northern cali..I'm so jealous...lol...these were about a month ago.

DSCF0334_1600x1200_.JPG

DSCF0330_1600x1200_.JPG

DSCF0325_1600x1200_.JPG

Good to see ur sticking with it. I know what u mean. A grow can be all that keeps a true patient going, been there. Sorry to hear about your property issues, seems to be a common problem. Good luck with that. Your patient friend's plot looks like a winner. Hope u find a place that works for u bro. :peace:

Moslow! Your nephew's garden is beyond awesome!...I'm jealous for sure!

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope it all works out for you. keep on keepin on, and I'm sure you'll find an even better property.

Peace bro!

Thanks sun and bwc.........ConLOJ That makes 2 of us..awsome..
Heres a few of the ladies..I'm so far behind..They are fairly healthy though..

100_2995_1600x1200_.jpg

100_29921.jpg

100_2994_1600x1200_.jpg

Green house is in the back of my truck. Looks like this gal is going to screw me on the place i was going to buy. Someone offered her cash even though we had verbal agreement. Makin me sick.. Anyway here's one ths started flowering at 6 weeks even though 22 hr min. of light.Believe its one of my auto flowering Diesel Ryder...

100_3007_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3002_1600x1200_.jpg

Well its been a tough pull but I finally got moved and planted the 7 that survived in 1/2 gal pots and not tended very well.
This ground is solid sand so I used a full 3.8 cu.ft bag of sunshine mix #4 for each plant and gave them all a good dose of nuits. We are finally getting some warm days and suppose to get hot this next week.
Doin this backwards but not much choice. Will start building the greenhouse around the plants this weekend.
Hope the girls take off and do some growing within the next week or so. I ended up with walkin pnemonia and that has really put a hold on things or atleast a slow crawl. Gettin better now but still can't walk 50' without getting winded..really blows.. Just got internet back today too. Have been lost without it..lol

100_3011_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3010_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3009_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3008_1600x1200_.jpg

Thanks Sun, It is a great spot for it... Sun all day long. Going to build it 14'x20'...The last one was 10'x16'. The survivors are, Blue Widow, White Widow,White Russian, LA. Woman, Lemon Skunk, LA. Confidential and Sharks Breath.
Good to be back Tunes Thank you. Soon as I have time I will check out everyones journals. Take care and smoke 1 for me....;)

This Deisel Ryder went straight from seed to bud..Taste is deisel and sweet and pretty smooth for not being cured completly. Very good meds for pain and sleep. About a half oz on this little girl which is a nice change as I just ran out of last summers meds.

100_3016_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3013_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3012_1600x1200_.jpg

Sorry JJ ;) Been having weird lapses of reading skills and it just dawned me where is his journal? So I'm ready to watch another great great grow, however take it a bit easier this year. ;) I want to see your future grows too!
Man, they look great already. The old touch is showing! Holler if you need anything. ;)

Back
Top Bottom