Most potent strain in todays market?

what breeders?

Thought of three great ones off the top of my head, and one "pretty good" one. Of those, Sensi Seeds is a sponsor here so I can mention it.

EDIT: It's Sensi Seeds' 35th anniversary (year). They have an old-school Oaxacan sativa that they've watered down crossed with their Durban and a Pakistani (indica) Hash Plant. This strain still has fans, even though it's been around, well, maybe since you were in high school, lol; it was one of their earlier creations, IIRC. And, somewhat surprisingly - their Jack Herer is $182.60/pack - it only costs $26.90. You'll probably have to grow out the entire package to find that special something, but it should be in there. Or in the next one; you know how it is with unicorn hunts, if they fell out of the sky every time it rained, they wouldn't be unicorns ;).

The breeder has something for everyone, basically. But that one is inexpensive and ought to be enough to get you started on the path. . . .

Thought of three great ones off the top of my head, and one "pretty good" one. Of those, Sensi Seeds is a sponsor here so I can mention it.
Money talks

The government has embraced legalization only so it can "regulate" and reduce potency (

Which government? Sounded earlier like you’re in the US. I didn’t think that one was doing a lot of embracing. Not so sure I’d want them to embrace me, anyway. :(

I’m trying to think of a way they could have made all the zillions of breeders, most of them hiding in basements, or in Spain, possibly both, grow less potent dope, while constantly fabricating lab tests to pretend it’s actually stronger. Maybe some sort of ‘THC-b-Gone’ zapper ray up in space. I wouldn’t put it past the bastards.

Anyway - re the strains. Ghost Train Haze looks good, Bubba Hash and Killer A5 Haze from Ace look great. Lots of keepers from Rare Dankness Seeds. I’ve had good luck with some from Dinafem like OG Kush, Critical plus, and Critical Cheese.
Chocolate Mint OG, from Humboldt. Pineapple Chunk from Barney’s Farm has some good phenos if you hunt.

Which government? Sounded earlier like you’re in the US. I didn’t think that one was doing a lot of embracing. Not so sure I’d want them to embrace me, anyway. :(

I’m trying to think of a way they could have made all the zillions of breeders, most of them hiding in basements, or in Spain, possibly both, grow less potent dope, while constantly fabricating lab tests to pretend it’s actually stronger. Maybe some sort of ‘THC-b-Gone’ zapper ray up in space. I wouldn’t put it past the bastards.
Jesus (the anti-Christ) gave his life to Caesar (and you thought Judas was the bad guy)... now he Lords over the earth with an iron fist... he hates potheads too
Anyway it is extremely hard for me to find good weed here in the states... lots of snowflake stuff but nothing I consider drug worthy.
Anyway - re the strains. Ghost Train Haze looks good, Bubba Hash and Killer A5 Haze from Ace look great. Lots of keepers from Rare Dankness Seeds. I’ve had good luck with some from Dinafem like OG Kush, Critical plus, and Critical Cheese.
Chocolate Mint OG, from Humboldt. Pineapple Chunk from Barney’s Farm has some good phenos if you hunt.
Thanks for the heads up... I'll give some of them a try after this run. I've got a Barney's Farm Afghan Hashplant growing out now hope it's a winner. I've heard good things about the pineapple chunk as well.

Bump me up if you find any wicked weed seed... said the cat in the hat.
I’ve got a fridge full of them. None are a sponsor here so I don’t usually mention. Mr. Nice auctions, chimera and canabiogen are my 3 main suppliers. I can usually buy hundreds of seeds from mr nice for the same price I see people paying for 1 pack of gelato cookie cream cake dough. Not to mention the genetics at Mr. Nice are directly from Nevil. (The real King of Cannabis)

Are any of you guys in BC familiar with the sweet skunk clone found by breeder Steve and proliferated by Chimera? I love the Lemoncello, Hawaiian spice and Simply Irresistible seeds put out by chimera.

Are any of you guys in BC familiar with the sweet skunk clone found by breeder Steve

Never heard of it but will check now Thanks.

+1 on the Mr Nice auction seeds I’ve got a couple nice strains from there going now.

Never heard of it but will check now Thanks.

+1 on the Mr Nice auction seeds I’ve got a couple nice strains from there going now.
Here’s chimeras description of LemonCello which is a S1 of the Sweet Skunk clone....

“Lemon Cello'

After many request to get access to this older BC gem in a pure form, we have decided to offer the genetics in the purest form obtainable from this old BC elite equatorial expression, now reaching her 20th anniversary. 'Lemon Cello' is the varietal name we are giving to the Sweet Skunk S1 generation, created by mating pollen induced from the original SS #10 clone, reversed and fertilized to herself, to produce a recombination generation for your use. An excellent breeders tool, from the original clone that became a BC legend.

These plants have a unique flavour and scent that is unforgettable to any that have tried it; the original girl is blessed with an unmistakable lemon scent that has been described as country time lemonade, especially in separated resins. She sports a soaring equatorial high that is not for the unseasoned smoker, and produces full melt dry sieve or water hash that will impress any connoisseur of the finest resins. Derived from equatorial origins, indoor growers should be aware of the prominent stretch that she will demonstrate during the first 4 weeks of flowering, so early pruning is recommended for wider plants that will each form long, slender and highly resinous flowers. She is excellent indoors, outdoors in warmer climates, and especially bountiful in sunny greenhouse environments. Depending on your preferences and the conditions of your environment, you should expect her to flower for 10-12 weeks, but I have also seen excellent specimens harvested as early as 9 weeks. Expect above average yield in well lit gardens, a unique soaring effect that can go for ages, and an unmistakeable smell that lingers in the air after smoking which entices everyone within smelling distance.

Second that.

Also, heads up, the government is the beast which you must worship daily (pay tribute to) and they don't stop at 10% like the Almighty. All who live off taxation are but thieves and murderers in the eyes of God (that's the meaning of the cross, that and T for taxation).

From what I read on this forum, customs has started seizing the occasional package. I read that it’s because now we are all supposed to be buying from their crappy legal sources.

Could be just talk. Not sure if I believe it yet. Or want to. Either way will ignore like everyone else. Going to order some more Ace seeds soon so maybe I’ll find out.

Hey, OP, if you want to chase an old-school buzz, you just need a little education, lol. Repeat after the man:

Our first stop is in Bogota
To check Colombian fields
The natives smile and pass along
A sample of their yield

Sweet Jamaican pipe dreams
Golden Acapulco nights
Then Morocco, and the East
Fly by morning light

We're on the train to Bangkok
Aboard the Thailand Express
We'll hit the stops along the way
We only stop for the best

Wreathed in smoke in Lebanon
We burn the midnight oil
The fragrance of Afghanistan
Rewards a long day's toil

Pulling into Kathmandu
Smoke rings fill the air
Perfumed by a Nepal night
The Express gets you there

Yes, we're on the train to Bangkok

Hey, OP, if you want to chase an old-school buzz, you just need a little education, lol. Repeat after the man:
Today's Tom Sawyer he gets high on you... some good ole music!

Well I must have sucker written across my forehead because The Attitude has screwed me for a second time... first time I ordered Darkstar Kush and instead they sent French Macaron... now I ordered MK Ultra and Heavy Duty Fruity and instead they sent French Macaron. Is it just me?

Back
Top Bottom