Most Powerful LED

MostlySativa

I am planning on making a big ticket purchase in a few weeks and really want to look into this b4 i buy something and regret it. Im looking for the most powerfull, best quality led light available today. From the research i have done, i think i narrowed it down quite a bit. The 740w from advanced lighting seems to be my fav so far. Also the 500W LED and one that caught my eye was the mothership from hid hut. All of these lights are extremly expensive and i want to make sure i get the best of the best for 2000+. Tge 740w seems to b my pick of the moment while the mothership looks promising and the spectra is the only one that has a proven track record. Any one with any experience with any of these lights got any suggestions. also i seen a led that uses 5w led. Does n e 1 if those woould be a better choice?

Re: Most powerfull Led

i dont have any experiance yet, but i am also looking at purchasing thousands of dollars worth of lights.

All my research so far has lead me to believe that the MotherShip - 540W Enhanced Spectrum LED Grow Lights are going to be the best for me.

Stick with Mike at GLH, they have the best warranty and quality, imo. I own a black dog led, bd700 600 watt powerhouse, works great but I received it in early november, already a driver and one section of lights has gone out. 3 months in the power cord made a sizzling noise at lights on, when I checked the cord was hot so I unplugged it. it was made of 14, maybe 16 gauge wire, not sure if that was it but there was signs of something melting on the tip of the powercord, which was burned. I repaced it and no other problems until now. The light grows great, no complaints there, the warranty is my complaint now, he wants me to ship the light back, says it will take 1 or 2 weeks to get it fixed and return it. well, thats what he told me when I ordered the light and it took 5 weeks to get here, and I am in the middle of a 6 month continous grow (at least!). Stick with glh, I know for sure his lights will grow better than the others you are looking at, don't listen to the advertisers, listen to the growers. He uses quality parts and its made in the usa, a big factor in turn around, etc. I really wish I would have went with him in the beginning but his lights didn't perform like this one does. His lights are almost as good now, but his warranty and service kick the crap out of everything else on the market.

i don't have any experience yet, but i am also looking at purchasing thousands of dollars worth of lights.

All my research so far has lead me to believe that the MotherShip - 540W Enhanced Spectrum LED Grow Lights are going to be the best for me.

Anthony, brother, please lets just talk about this for one second.

So your research has led you to HID hut? what made you decide that? I can't find much info on them.

As far as the lights we don't mention on this site, seriously someone had a good warranty experience with him? I have read lot of post for people searching for him for weeks or even months that usually just give up.

Check out this thread I REALLLLY think that you will be glad you did, It explains some things to watch for when buying led's: Big Buddas led lighting

Seriously If you want a quality led light, no gimmik 25 spectrum bs, go to our website and checkout the GS600 Pro-Bloom's you cant go wrong with these lights, they are the best on the market,we have tons of resources to back our claims on our website. Hopefully with our help you can see why people are buying our lights.

If your willing to do a journal we can do a 25% to 50% thats how serious we are about this.

Anyhow I am here on 420 everyday so if you want any info on any led light ill tell you whats up with it:peacetwo:

i dont have any experiance yet, but i am also looking at purchasing thousands of dollars worth of lights.

what are your reasons for choosing this light? and how long did you research for? what other lights have you looked at before deciding on that one? and did you read any of the customer service complaints, etc., about hidhut, let alone their "advanced" lights?

Hey GrowGSL
I have a Bloombox (BC Northern Lights)and i'm wanting to change over to an LED style of light. The grow area is roughly 37''L x 27''W x 36''H so do you think your 300w would be enough? The light will be mounted in the glassed in section above the flowering side so it will not invade the mentioned measurements. I am also considering the Advanced LED Lights 360W Extreme Flower light and was wondering how you would compare the 2 lights?

Hey GrowGSL
I have a Bloombox (BC Northern Lights)and I’m wanting to change over to an LED style of light. The grow area is roughly 37''L x 27''W x 36''H so do you think your 300w would be enough? The light will be mounted in the glassed in section above the flowering side so it will not invade the mentioned measurements. I am also considering the Advanced LED Lights 360W Extreme Flower light and was wondering how you would compare the 2 lights?
Hey Chad.

Wow that's a nice neat little cab.

Yes the GS300 Pro-Bloom will be awesome in there! We really under estimate the lights footprint on the website because we want all the “proclaimed” footprint of the light to be ALL heavy 3 watt saturation. Since your bloom canopy is only 1” inch longer and 3" wider you still will get a 99% heavy saturation and the last 1% will be like a 2.7 watt led saturation, no biggie! Plus all outer coverage area of the light normally would throw out past the core will be bounced right back onto the plants becasue your using such a slick little cab "Perfect for leds".

Not to mention out 3watt diodes are the real deal, EVERY SINGLE diode is a TRUE 3 watt led. Some companies just put a few of the good 3watt chips in their unit, and can still famboozle customers into buying the unit tricking them into thinking all the diodes are 3w. Our Spectrum can penetrate that 3ft plant height NO PROB. I couldn’t think of a better light for in there brother!

I would love to see this in action, I’m sure a lot of the other members would too haha! We have alot of promotions going on right now and it really is the best time to get yours.

First deal is $50 bucks off a GS300 or GS300 Pro-Bloom, that's just for being a 420 member. Once you’re in the website checkout just enters in the tag below into the coupon code box or give me a buzz and we can put your order in over the phone.

Gs300 Models: GS300420Mag

The other is in the form of a rebate, once you complete a single grow cycle on 420 forums with the unit we will refund you 25% of your payment.

In the end you can get a GS300 Pro for $524, and that’s with free Shipping if you’re in US!

As far as a LED grow light comparison here’s what I would consider:

#1. Some LED Grow Lights units use 3w/3chip diodes. This is just three 1 watt chips closely placed together on one chip. Our Models all are equipped with a True 3 watt chip - 1 diode, 1 chip; 3watts. – MUCH MORE INTENSE!

#2. Another good way to compare them is price per watt. For example since in total you could be getting $50 off and 25% off you could get your GS300 Pro-Bloom unit for $524 so divide that by the 245 Watts it pulls then you’re looking at $2.09 per watt.

#3. Also, I look for spectrum. Plants do not use wavelengths like 415mn 380mn 615mn, spectrums like that. Another thing, if your lights spectrum tops out at 630MN you’re missing the red and far red plants need to make resin and oils. The plant will "Look" ok but won't be potent.Our units only use spectrums your plants need to grow and grow potent. You may even here someone with a 12 wavelength unit have some ok results, well consider this, in reality, about half of the led’s weren’t doing squat so the grower would of done WAY better with a light with ALL useful spectrums.

You can make a super nice grow operation with the GS300 in the BloomBox no problem, but If you willing to use the 360w why not use our GS600 Pro-Bloom? Just totally rock that whole box out like a big marijuana SpongeBob, 550watts! The comparing units are the same price hahaha!

gsl-600.png

:nicethread:

Hello Grow Stealth LED,
I'm very interested in your lights. I emailed your company awhile back and I received a friendly informative email back. I explained that I had bought a Stealth Grow unit and expressed my dismay at obviously not having done enough research into led chips and paying a large amount of money for an average light.

I'm considering buying a GS300. There is another companies lights I've noticed many people are buying due to the amount of documented grow journals. They are open about what makes of led chips they are using though their wavelengths are a secret as far as I'm aware. I have a friend who is considering buying their lights.

Could you please share some information about the makes of chips GS LED is using?

Also, do you have any link to that NASA study about the three regions of par?

I'll be looking forward to your reply as I'm extremely interested in the GS lights.

C

Hey Chad.

I would love to see this in action, I'm sure a lot of the other members would too haha! We have alot of promotions going on right now and it really is the best time to get yours.

First deal is $50 bucks off a GS300 or GS300 Pro-Bloom, that's just for being a 420 member. Once you're in the website checkout just enters in the tag below into the coupon code box or give me a buzz and we can put your order in over the phone.

Gs300 Models: GS300420Mag

The other is in the form of a rebate, once you complete a single grow cycle on 420 forums with the unit we will refund you 25% of your payment.

In the end you can get a GS300 Pro for $524, and that's with free Shipping if you're in US!

As far as a LED grow light comparison here's what I would consider:

#1. Some LED Grow Lights units use 3w/3chip diodes. This is just three 1 watt chips closely placed together on one chip. Our Models all are equipped with a True 3 watt chip - 1 diode, 1 chip; 3watts. — MUCH MORE INTENSE!

#2. Another good way to compare them is price per watt. For example since in total you could be getting $50 off and 25% off you could get your GS300 Pro-Bloom unit for $524 so divide that by the 245 Watts it pulls then you're looking at $2.09 per watt.

#3. Also, I look for spectrum. Plants do not use wavelengths like 415mn 380mn 615mn, spectrums like that. Another thing, if your lights spectrum tops out at 630MN you're missing the red and far red plants need to make resin and oils. The plant will "Look" ok but won't be potent.Our units only use spectrums your plants need to grow and grow potent. You may even here someone with a 12 wavelength unit have some ok results, well consider this, in reality, about half of the led's weren't doing squat so the grower would of done WAY better with a light with ALL useful spectrums.

You can make a super nice grow operation with the GS300 in the BloomBox no problem, but If you willing to use the 360w why not use our GS600 Pro-Bloom? Just totally rock that whole box out like a big marijuana SpongeBob, 550watts! The comparing units are the same price hahaha!

gsl-600.png

:nicethread:
How many watts does each diode run on in your lights? Also, when you say someone elses light with 12 wavelengths, how do you know which wavelengths they are using?

Hello Grow Stealth LED,
I'm very interested in your lights. I emailed your company awhile back and I received a friendly informative email back. I explained that I had bought a Stealth Grow unit and expressed my dismay at obviously not having done enough research into led chips and paying a large amount of money for an average light.

I'm considering buying a GS300. There is another companies lights I've noticed many people are buying due to the amount of documented grow journals. They are open about what makes of led chips they are using though their wavelengths are a secret as far as I'm aware. I have a friend who is considering buying their lights.

Could you please share some information about the makes of chips GS LED is using?

Also, do you have any link to that NASA study about the three regions of par?

I'll be looking forward to your reply as I'm extremely interested in the GS lights.

Hey Cernunnos, just outta curiosity what model stealth grow unit you have?

As far as the manufactures of chips, there a mix. We tested every brand we could for each of our 7 spectrums. Some of the spectrums we do use name brand stuff. However if we find an off brand diode that emits 98% as good or BETTER than the name brand, were taking the savings and passing it along to you, that's one of the main reasons our lights have the best value on the market. Keep in mind Cree and other name brands do not make every spectrum, most likley other companies are just using a few name brand diodes too, they just wont tell ya that!;)

Also, Yeah here's the link to the NASA testing results, PROOF that our Spectrum's

:yahoo:SUPERIOR TO ANY OTHER LED GROW LIGHTS!:yahoo:

How many watts does each diode run on in your lights? Also, when you say someone elses light with 12 wavelengths, how do you know which wavelengths they are using?

As for how many watts per diode we run it's 2.3 - 1.9w, it fluctuates . You can't run a 3watt led at 3 watts or it will never last, but we run it at more than double the amperage than a 3w/3chip.

As far as finding out what spectrums other companies use, go to their website and checkout the stats for the unit in question. Some companies list the spectrums, some don't. If they had good ones like us, they would want to brag about it, companies not sharing spectrum data may be hiding something.

Any other questions just let me know, I'd love to do a comparison grow with a stealth grow light hahaha!

talk is cheap, i've got a 600 watt light i'd run against one of yours, already have a complete journal with harvests - I've got one whole end of a closet just waiting for it, 72-80 temps, good airflow, and soil. 3 watt leds, 2.12 watts per led, 15 spectrums including uv and ir.

:welcome:
whats the actual wattage that your 300w puts out?
whats ur lights nanometers? why have u got green leds? what does this color do for the plant?
do ur lights have IR?

thanks for any answers?

whats the actual wattage that your 300w puts out?
245W

whats ur lights nanometers?
Nanometer ranges are 420-490nm,510-540nm,620-690nm and the Pro-Bloom has 730-750nm

why have u got green leds?
Because we have science backing out spectral output,

what does this color do for the plant?
Speeds up growth time based on the quantum theory. Quantum is a measurement of how much oxygen a plant produces. the more oxygen a plant releases the faster it is growing. This is why plants will grow fastest under our spectrum.

do ur lights have IR?
Correction no, All Pro-Bloom models are equiped with 730-750nm = UV.

thanks for answers. are there any grows that i can see going on with ur lights right now?

are all ur lights compatable for vegging and flowering or do u have seperate for each?

Staffy, any day now Velodrone Will be hosting a journal with 2 GS600 Pro-Bloom's, thats over 1000 watts of LED power!

If you can wait the 90+ days to make your decision great, I'll let you know as soon as the Journal is started. Keep in mind our lights come with a 90 day Hassle-free return policy. So that means instead of waiting, test it now, get your 25% discount "before the deal is over" and BE the grow journal proving our Superior spectrum!:bravo:

o n if you don't like the light when your done, send it back no, Prob.

Also yeah the the standard models are mostly for veg, or if your growing something other than mj then sure it can flower. The Pro-Bloom versions have the 730-750nm, you need as much as that as possible for oils and resins ;)

Hey Cernunnos, just outta curiosity what model stealth grow unit you have?

As far as the manufactures of chips, there a mix. We tested every brand we could for each of our 7 spectrums. Some of the spectrums we do use name brand stuff. However if we find an off brand diode that emits 98% as good or BETTER than the name brand, were taking the savings and passing it along to you, that's one of the main reasons our lights have the best value on the market. Keep in mind Cree and other name brands do not make every spectrum, most likley other companies are just using a few name brand diodes too, they just wont tell ya that!;)

Also, Yeah here's the link to the NASA testing results, PROOF that our Spectrum's

Any other questions just let me know, I'd love to do a comparison grow with a stealth grow light hahaha!​

Thanks for the reply GS and including that link (I'll have a look over that later).. The Stealth Grow light I'm using is the SG600. Is it possible to list some of the manufacturers of the led chips you are using? I know I'm being a stickler. The other light on the market I would consider buying is open about what chips he's using but not his spectrums. I'd be looking at getting the GS 300 at the moment due to budget constraints and if I do that I'd be putting that in alongside the Stealth Grow unit.

I'm looking forward to seeing the GS journal you've mentioned and the others to come.​

Stop don't buy that.the new Kessil lights have the new cooled chips the rest are old school hot bight ass Christmas lights that will never last 50,000 hours and 300w of leds don't = a 1000w HID stop the bs maybe a 1000w led. As for the most power full I seen a 50w led chip but heard theres a 300w out there.

Stop don't buy that.the new Kessil lights have the new cooled chips the rest are old school hot bight ass Christmas lights that will never last 50,000 hours and 300w of leds don't = a 1000w HID stop the bs maybe a 1000w led. As for the most power full I seen a 50w led chip but heard theres a 300w out there.

LED's life span's are shortened from running to hot, however over cooling them won't extend the lifespan. The LED diode lifespan is set by the manufacture of the diode. Cooling is not a problem for us.

Also who is claiming 300 watts of LED's is a replacement for 1000 HID?

Lastly I hate to break it to ya but that 50 Watt diode you seen, well its just 50 1 Watt LED's set really close to each other on one oversized chip board, bummer dude. The 300w, same thing hahahaha!

I think the biggest 1 diode led you ever saw was ours.

Yeah and those lights your pushing to everyone are $10.00 a Watt! You would need to spend like $5000 just to get a comparable light footprint to our GS600 lol! p.s. This is one of those companies that give no information about their product.

I'm doubting anyones taking your advise, but still don't dis-credit our products on a whim.

no it wasn't the 50w is just one chip look for it on you tube. I'll be interested in a Led Grow light when they cost $250 for 1000w like a good HID.

Back
Top Bottom