Mota's Second Indoor Grow

I snapped some more pics this afternoon.
So here they are

Flowering Day 28

DSCN2147.JPG

The frosty-ness is starting :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSCN2148.JPG

DSCN2150.JPG

DSCN2151.JPG

This is a shot of one of the mother plants.. The tallest one in the 1st pic
DSCN21521.JPG

Here is an other picture of her
DSCN2153.JPG

This is a picture of the other motherplant, the second tallest one in the first photo. She is so fat and thick..! I'm talking like 5 inch diameter of bushy leafs. There are so many of them that the buds under are not getting so much light. I am wondering if I should trim her a little bit to have more lumens hit the flowers.
DSCN2154.JPG

These clones/plants have about 10 branchs plus one main top cola, so 11 flowering buds. Last time around, my one plant had 21 buds and I had a yield a little over 2oz. I guess I'll get less off each plants this time around, I am kind of bummed. But I think I know where I might of gone wrong. When I transplated the plants from the 4.5" pots to the 9" pots, I only gave the 3 days to adapt and develop a decent rootball before going 12/12.. I should of waited 7 to 10 days. Also, that many plants under one 400w HPS isn't the greatest idea either. I am pretty sure that the mother plants will be done earlier since they went into auto flowering quite a while ago, so I'll have more room for the remaining flowering plants.

Nutrients - 3 times a week
5ml/l Terra Flores
0.5ml/l Rhizotonic
2.5ml/l Cannazym
1.5ml/l Pk 13/14
3ml/l Liquid Bud
+ 2.5ml/l SeaWeed Foliar every 4-5 days

i would just trim enough leaves to expose the bulk of the bud. jsut me:cheesygrinsmiley: she does look rather fat though! congrats

did u decide not to Scrog? i dont see the screens any more?

noe the less your plants are tasty looking nice Phat buds on the mama id definitly hit that lol

i think mota smoked those buds and died from the dankness
hopefully not but that sure would suck if we never saw the end of this great journal

I'm sorry I bailed.

To keep it short and sweet, desperate times call for desperate mesures, things came up and I had my landlord on my ass and since I was not renewing my lease in June, he wanted me to let him visit my place anytime. I told him to give me 10 days, so I cut, trimmed, dried the buds early. I cut 6 plants down 2 weeks early, so on week 6.5, they weren't fully matured yet, so my yeild was not amazing. Once dried, I got about 6 oz. Last time around I had 3 oz off 1 plant, so I was pretty pissed off.

I'm moving out in a month, so I can't start up anything. I will however try and grow outdoors this summer, I'll go to the forest and plant seeds and let it grow wild and come back in a couple months to check up.

Depending where I end up living, I'll start up an other grow. Stay tuned.

Oh an by the way. Even though the yeild was not fantastic, the bud sure is. With those couple weeks more, I would of gotten some insane ganja. The smoke is mellow and so is the high. It tastes kind of piney and the high comes on strong. After you cashed your bowl, it takes about 5-10 minutes before you get the full effect, it just creeps up on you. Nice body stone, but not couch lock and your head is fully functional. I was able to think clear and work well while stoned. I wouldn't consider it to be a night time smoke I think it fall more under the day time buzz herb. Anyways, although the yeild was smaller then expected, the quality is good and like mentionned, I can't even imagine how amazing the herb would of been if I would of waited a couple weeks more, fucking landlord bitch..!

Back
Top Bottom