MOTAvation's Indoor Grow Journal.

MOTAvation

420 Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
What going on 420Mag? Ive decided to start a new journal with way more info than my old ones.Ill be growing strains that ive already grown in the past so hopefully i dont run into any problems.Here it goes.

Will be using all fox farms products.Im using a soil mix of 60% ocean forest and 40% light warrior on bottom and 2" of light warrior seed starter on top for seedlings.Will be transplanting into 50% of O.F 15% Perlite 35% L.W. mix in future.

For vegin ill be using a box that measures 20" L 18" H 18" W with 2 cool white cfls and 2 warm white cfls.For ventilation im using a air purifer wich pulls cool air from window.Temp in the box reads 86F with humidity at 45%.The 3 strains below are currently growing in the box and ive gathered up a lil info on the strains for you all.

Ice, from Nirvana
This strain is a Indica/Sativa mix
Flowering time is between 8-9 weeks
THC levels are 15%

Heres the Ice breaking the soil.

Couple hours later.

Sweet Tooth, from Barney's Farm
This strain is one of my favorites to grow and smoke.
Sativa/Indica Hybrid
3 way cross of Afghani x Nepalese hash plant and Hawaiian Sativa
THC levels 18-20%
Flowers in 9-10 weeks

Sweet Tooth

Speed Queen, from Mandala
Mostly Indica
Flowers in 55 days
THC % 15-18

Speed Queen breaking soil

Hours later

Yea ill be using Grow Big and Tiger Bloom from fox farms.

Thank you all for checking this journal out and your coments.Also for the rep.

Yea this time around i had 100% succes on sprouting the seeds.Also i noticed the 2nd SweetTooth broke the soil this morning when i turned the lights on.Im going to enjoy watching them grow, i always do, play em some tunes onece in a while:D.

I ordered a couple more seeds from nirvana, New Purple Power, White Rhino, AK48 and Papaya.I just love their phenos.Ill be poping a seed of WR as soon as i get it so can have 6 plants and hopefully end up with 4 fems.

Thanks Arising Green,

I have an update, Finally sweet tooth 2 has showed some green.Here are some pics of her.
SweetTooth 2

and my veg box after adding mylar,its very bright in there.

Thanks for tuning in setting sun,

Thought it was time for an update.Everything is going well, the temp in the box is at 88F after adding mylar.It feels way cooler in there, the fan stays on 24/7.Temps at night are at 62F my room gets 60.
Havent seen any signs of them being hungry so i havent fed them any nutes yet.Plants been veging for about 10 days now and starting to take off
.Here are some pics of their progress.

Ice, broke soil 6-20

Heres how she looks now

SpeedQueen,Broke soil couple hours after the Ice did.

SweetTooth,Broke soil 6-21

Now

Heres the 2nd SweetTooth.Broke soil,6-23

Thank you.Keep cheking in for updated pics.
/
/
Today i transplanted the Ice and the SpeedQueen into 6" pot with fresh OceanForest soil mixed with little bit of perlite and LightWarrior.They were starting to show signs of nitrogen deficiency hopefully the new soil will be enough for them.Im going to veg these plants for another 3 weeks before switching the lights to 12/12.
Both of the SweetTooths are doing good, still growing nice and strong.
Ive also put a WhiteRhino seed in the soil yesterday hopefully it will break the soil tomorow.
Thats it for now, enjoy your weekend.

Thanks ArisingGreen, she seems to be peeking her head out the soil but doesnt want to come out yet.

Thanks DoD,

Well this morning after transplanting the first SweetTooth i noticed a brown spot on one of her leaves and after looking at the pictorial page i think its Boron deficiency.I read that with regular watering she should recover.But just incase she doesnt what can i use to get her back on track?

Heres a pic of what i mean. Any help is appreciated.
royal_003.JPG

Back
Top Bottom