MOTAvation's Indoor Grow Journal.

Those are some yummy lookin' buds!

:goodjob:

+rep

ss
Thanks SS, this plant turned out just how i wanted it to.Nice clear high,energetic high.Taste is not bad, light fruit taste.

so you are using fish poopy to feed the plants? I read something about that here... do you think that that may be feeding you less N than your plant needs? I think I see what would be a N def. because of the green veins and the yellowing of the fingers? Try the FF Big bloom... good luck fellow grower

Not fish poop, just the water wich has tannings from the pieces of driftwood i have in there.The ph sits at 7.0.I might have to give big bloom a try.

It's good to see you harvesting after that outdoor bout. It looks like you are having some pretty good success. How do you like the Fox Farms nutes? I was thinking about getting some myself but I was just curious what were some opinions. Also, do you think you'll do another outdoor, or do you like the easily controlled environments of indoor? Thanks, MOTA. Plus reps.

unfortunatly, i had to get rid of the outdoor plant because it got too bushy/big for my balcony.The chilli plant didnt cover her enough.FoxFarm nutes are great in my opinion, great results if used properly.Im planing on doing another outdoor grow soon,maybe end of sept. so ill harvest oct/nov.I prefer indoor growing for the reason you can grow year round and harvest when ever you want.

Back
Top Bottom