Pictures from were i am atm with the seedlings/seeds.
20200311_090220.jpg
20200311_101909.jpg
20200311_094140.jpg

And heres a pic from my new little nursery. Light is an old mars led that draws 124 w from the wall, little fan and 200m3 outtake. Theres also a tiny thermostat controlled heater outside the tent 80cmx80cmx160cm near the intake.
20200311_102351.jpg

Now its just waiting the seedlings to get more roots, then transplant to 10l pots of coco/perlite mix about 70/30. Then under the hid sun they go.. though im waiting new leds from the postoffice in next few weeks.

Oh shit! Was going to transplant some of the girls to theire final homes in 10 liter pots, but noticed i have only 4 of them. Trip to local hydrostore tomorrow. I considered 6l pots that i have laying around, but rather plant them in the final pots all at once. The honey cream is the fastest grower until now, though the bigbuds and nl's bounced over the coco in a hurry! About 8-12 hours. Ill update manana with the transplanting!

Much appreciated. Thanks for checking this out, not much happening untill they get past the seedlingstate of thinking :) this is my first time planting so little seedlings allready to theyre final homes, and first time in a long time even growing from seeds! But hopefully all will be good, i am prepared for couple stunters' and or mutants/hermies. REMEMBER guys to give me the red flag if im doing something stupidly or if u have ANY tips what i could use, please just do.. u know what i mean...didnt remember the seedlingstate took this long, feel like im going to pull them up to get them bigger, g@dmn brats!!:laughtwo::laugh:

This is what works with my seedlings @Sätkis .
1)Letting them dry out between feedings, especially if you are using soiless soil.
2)clean good water

Thats it- i like to keep them in the same pot until theyre twice the size of the container for a strong root base.

You will get it brother, u have a great green thumb:high-five:

Good tips sparkey! Specially the drying between waterings, sometimes im too lazy to lift all the pots and just water carefully but no slacking anymore!! :) i want my babies to get that mean teenspirit soon! Haha. Cobain, yes, im high right now...:lot-o-toke:

Just washed 3 old diy bubblebuckets i found laying behind my cartires in the garage. Need to decide am i going to put ws clones in them or maybe some of my new strains? ..hmm.. theyre all in coco atm, but its easy to wash the coco away and set them to bubblers.. they are 5 gal buckets. Theres a race between one ws clone and honey cream seedling going on..
20200324_093829.jpg
20200324_093810.jpg
20200324_090119.jpg

Back
Top Bottom