Mother of Berries, M.O.B. Maine Strain

420-magazine-mobile1941497454.jpg

I had this same problem with mine and found out it was too much
potassium

I appreciate that a lot, I'll check out my potassium levels. Thank you! And thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way.
I took these last night and was just too busy to post them. I'll get some new ones up today

Flowering: Week 6, Day 2
420-magazine-mobile835900837.jpg

420-magazine-mobile37507667.jpg

420-magazine-mobile126879035.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1000595588.jpg

420-magazine-mobile664102541.jpg

Grow room adjustments. I had to consider a few things like safety, etc. before doing it but I have lowered the T5 closer to the plants, etc

420-magazine-mobile757789257.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1025124146.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1890031331.jpg

Flowering: Week 6, Day 7 included a large variety of pics to make up for the absence and frankly bland pics I've been taking. Tomorrow starts Week 7. Hoping these get bigger. Any suggestions, ideas, etc. are greatly appreciated! (Please forgive the room appearance as I'm using an old shitty pantry)

420-magazine-mobile1371248571.jpg

420-magazine-mobile632358400.jpg

420-magazine-mobile397443339.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2132510440.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1378617361.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1707576138.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1973227257.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1705837016.jpg

420-magazine-mobile270448628.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1330855842.jpg

420-magazine-mobile81926257.jpg

420-magazine-mobile598568869.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1562964146.jpg

How many weeks left do you guys suspect?

I Would guess two weeks left about. You still have some white hairs coming out. Have you noticed you have to water less frequently at all? It looks like things will turn out decent but I think a few things will help you in the future. I think your biggest limiting factor is still light. I think a second LED panel would benefit things greatly. You could also put panda film up in the grow space or put a fresh coat of flat white one the walls to help with reflectivity. I think also that you may have gone a little too far with your defol at the beginning of flower. Pruning is all well and good but you may have gone a little far. I try and lollipop (and usually fail miserably by leaving too much) before flower but try and leave fan for the plant to feed on. If you want to get them out of the way of light I think tucking may work better for you or defolling in stages. I have no experience defoliating so I may be wrong on this point but I feel it could have stunted them for you. Over in the Brix threads Doc Bud has mentioned how stripping leaves like that can help boost bud sites but will usually lead to a hit in health. He has taken brix readings while doing this and saw the brix numbers drop a few points which is significant. It makes sense to me that they would get a little stressed and have a harder time rebounding when they get a lot of foliage removed at the same time they are transitioned to flower. I think between a less aggressive defol and more light you should see a bigger harvest.

I Would guess two weeks left about. You still have some white hairs coming out. Have you noticed you have to water less frequently at all? It looks like things will turn out decent but I think a few things will help you in the future. I think your biggest limiting factor is still light. I think a second LED panel would benefit things greatly. You could also put panda film up in the grow space or put a fresh coat of flat white one the walls to help with reflectivity. I think also that you may have gone a little too far with your defol at the beginning of flower. Pruning is all well and good but you may have gone a little far. I try and lollipop (and usually fail miserably by leaving too much) before flower but try and leave fan for the plant to feed on. If you want to get them out of the way of light I think tucking may work better for you or defolling in stages. I have no experience defoliating so I may be wrong on this point but I feel it could have stunted them for you. Over in the Brix threads Doc Bud has mentioned how stripping leaves like that can help boost bud sites but will usually lead to a hit in health. He has taken brix readings while doing this and saw the brix numbers drop a few points which is significant. It makes sense to me that they would get a little stressed and have a harder time rebounding when they get a lot of foliage removed at the same time they are transitioned to flower. I think between a less aggressive defol and more light you should see a bigger harvest.

I appreciate the honesty and directness in your answers. Nobody gets anywhere by BSing each other. Yes agreed I defoiled to Far and I'm strongly considering getting another (and bigger LED 600W or greater) I will definitely be getting panda film to enhance growth.

I do find I'm giving less water now, what would be the basis of that?

I re-angled my plants to try and grab more LED (appears to) and just fed plain water (last feeding was w/ bloom Nutes). As for feeding less, I'm doing less because it stays wet longer.
420-magazine-mobile1174212895.jpg

I appreciate the honesty and directness in your answers. Nobody gets anywhere by BSing each other. Yes agreed I defoiled to Far and I’m strongly considering getting another (and bigger LED 600W or greater) I will definitely be getting panda film to enhance growth.

I do find I’m giving less water now, what would be the basis of that?

As plants get closer to finishing they will slow their water uptake quite a bit. usually in bloom I will water/feed every 3 days. Even then the pots dry out a little more than i would like them too. As they get closer to the end this gap will jump up to 4 days and then more. At this point I know they will be done soon.

Flowering: Week 7, Day 1

I may have misspoke yesterday about the watering duration. I checked the soil this morning and although it's not quite dry enough yet, I'm not sure they are drinking much less then they have been. I'll monitor soil closet and keep and let you know for sure. Yesterday was a plain water feeding. I'm hoping they start fattening up at least to some degree.

Solo cup

420-magazine-mobile774341319.jpg

Everyone else

420-magazine-mobile21723204.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1436553399.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1781786508.jpg

420-magazine-mobile749175944.jpg

420-magazine-mobile69311138.jpg

Back
Top Bottom