Mother of Berries, M.O.B. Maine Strain

I just noticed that the "burning" you're experiencing is only happening to the plants closest to the light. I'm wondering if it has to do with the light being at an angle instead of parallel with the plants? Just throwing it out there.

I just noticed that the "burning" you're experiencing is only happening to the plants closest to the light. I'm wondering if it has to do with the light being at an angle instead of parallel with the plants? Just throwing it out there.

I'll make the adjustments in the morning as they are asleep now.

Flowering: Week 7, Day 2 plant's will need to be watered today.

420-magazine-mobile2121995916.jpg

420-magazine-mobile726001337.jpg

Plants were watered yesterday and will have to be watered again later today. Looks like maybe I was way off as to the frequency of their need in water.

I appreciate the honesty and directness in your answers. Nobody gets anywhere by BSing each other. Yes agreed I defoiled to Far and I’m strongly considering getting another (and bigger LED 600W or greater) I will definitely be getting panda film to enhance growth.

I do find I’m giving less water now, what would be the basis of that?

Try Blackstar LEDS. The wattages are actually closer to what they say, but you get what you pay for. Im sure you will like these. I had one of these Blackstar LED Grow Lights. No idea if they are in business still. Just make sure you get the wattage it as advertised. Try and get an led panel that has 3 watt leds in it.

After being gone for way too long. I'm finally back. I'm out of the pantry and in a grow tent with exhaust a (chinese, for now) LED grow light and a few box fans growing some O.G Kush in a 25 Gallon Smart Pot with super soil. I have 2 Northern Light Auto's (all from Growers Choice, a 420 sponsor) each growing in a 5 gallon smart pot also with super soil. I'll continue to upgrade my equipment and provide greater continuity in my journals. I'd have returned sooner but the 420 Magazine app doesn't seem to be functioning as I continue to get a "home error". Anyway, in my absence I have learned a lot more about growing and better equipped to get the job done. I look forward to sharing this information with the community. Working out the pics as we speak)

I should have probably told everyone that I’m no longer using a 300W bloomspect and am now using a “1000w” Chinese led (I know, I know) I just started flowering tonight And lookin forward to starting my next batch which I hope to be from sponsor “Growers choice Seeds” via Blueberry Kush. The O.G im growing is from the same sponsor. I’ll post a new plant pic in the morning. First time with tent in flowering so had to check and re-check everything and was paranoid about making sure it’s all set. Now as far my personal dilemma, I’m debating between a few things and one of them is currently which upgrades to make and whether to do them sooner or wait until after I get a new phone.

I have a 5x5 tent
1 exhaust exporting hot air
1 1000 watt

This is the light I was looking at. If I could get some honest reviews, thoughts and opinions. I do not intend to use the entire 5x5 space.

SunPlus USA
(Sponsor link)

Was also thinking about some of the CF grow cob lights on Amazon at $163 per 100 watt light

Back
Top Bottom