Mother Plant questions

FreddyDeeb

I've never done seperate mother plants from the bud room, but I now have 3 good strains, and don't want to lose this foundation. I was using DWC, which I'm going to continue to use in the main room. Main question is should I change the technique from DWC for the mothers? I've read a few times that DWC can be risky for mothers, but am unsure if I should change now, or what tech to use. And will HPS lights be bad for mother vegetative growth?

I've never done seperate mother plants from the bud room, but I now have 3 good strains, and don't want to lose this foundation. I was using DWC, which I'm going to continue to use in the main room. Main question is should I change the technique from DWC for the mothers? I've read a few times that DWC can be risky for mothers, but am unsure if I should change now, or what tech to use. And will HPS lights be bad for mother vegetative growth?

i would just take the plant and net bucket and put her in some good soil.. i've done it b4 with no problem if thats what ur thinking..
good luck:rollit:

As naive as this sounds... ugh... I have no idea what DWC is. I wouldn't use HPS for veg growth. You'd probably be better off using fluoros. IMO
DWC=BUBBLER.lol
It would take a lot of floros to equal the lumen output from a medium sized HID. I don't know why new growers are hung up on this daylight/flower spectrum debate. Both will work equally well for both veg and flower! Lumens are lumens. I would never tell someone to dump a great working HID for a weaker floro unless it's needed for something like heat control.
To the OP...I don't keep moms anymore. I use flowering clones but when i kept moms they were kept in soil. And the HPS will work beautifully.

Back
Top Bottom