Mother

grofox

Hello out there...

If you had a few mothers in FF Ocean, and only gave them 6.5ph water in the mornings, enough to have the water bleed out the bottom of the container...for a few weeks...

would you need to add food at some time in the future? GenHyd brown, green & pink?

Or are you good for a few years?

Thanks

Hello out there...

If you had a few mothers in FF Ocean, and only gave them 6.5ph water in the mornings, enough to have the water bleed out the bottom of the container...for a few weeks...

would you need to add food at some time in the future? GenHyd brown, green & pink?

Or are you good for a few years?

Thanks

Even the fabled Fox Farms doesn't have a bottomless bucket of nutes. How big are your mothers? How often do you want to clone off them? How many clones at a time? What's your lighting?

You shouldn't have to water every morning, that's weird. Or maybe your moms are too big for their pots?

Use some nutes if they start showing need. Any quality nutes will do. Light nutes if it's a few clones here and there. Use something like 1.3.2 or a ratio like that as a lower nitrogen mix keeps them easier to root.

There is a lot of detail you can get into to get the best clones and there are plenty of great threads here if you look for them.

Overgrow the government!

Thanks Labrat,

I will search...for the record, they are new mothers, in 7 gal pots, in the veg room, under veg ligting 1000 sodiums, and when we cut for clones, we cut them up pretty good, so I am starting a few more. I have 4 new mothers to get 50 babies, and starting a few more.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom