Mountain Winter Indoor Grow

Day 49

Gave every plant about 16 oz from roots out then another 16 oz around outer edges. Probably no water for a day or so because their feeding coming soon, looking like sunday..
Not 100% sure about the dark one yet but some female preflower on other 2 seedlings. What yall think?
Cheers and dabtime! ill cya tonight.

20210115_123844.jpg

20210115_112725.jpg

this one im not sure?
20210115_112707.jpg

20210115_112625.jpg

20210115_112432.jpg

Ok so ive researched a little more, and i feel confident and ready to begin the flowering photoperiod of this grow op. If these girls really double in size like ive been told by many professional sources then not only am i ready but even with training techniques im also quickly running out of space! Wish me luck as there is no going back now...
Instead of unplugging and disrupting them i bent over and kinda hung upside down until i fully adjusted from 18/6 to its new 12/12 pattern. They have about an hour left of light for today then their first of many longer nights will begin. Will try to keep that bedroom door shut and of course the tent zipped, only one window in there pretty well covered so no worries there.
Also raised light yet again trying to help my wedding cake heal up. This time i lifted it to 30 inches from the tip top colas of wedding cake from its previous 28 inches.
Have a good one all from our garden to yours! i am very excited to start flowering and cant wait to see how things go! goodnight and cheers! :hippy: :thanks::thumb::yummy::Namaste:

20210115_163647.jpg

What do you figure 8 to 10 weeks flowering, maybe harvest around the end of March sometime? Six plants should be a nice little harvest. Any guesses on dry weight?

What do you figure 8 to 10 weeks flowering, maybe harvest around the end of March sometime? Six plants should be a nice little harvest. Any guesses on dry weight?
Yes you took these thoughts right out of my head..im not completely sure mainly because i only know the genetics of my clones. Will just have to see and eye everything. I dont even have a solid guess for predicted weight either, we'll see! :)

Day 50

Day 1 of flowering

They look wonderful today. Moved #1 and #3 seedlings to each others seat, #1 was right beside fan and seems to be dry faster due to this so kinda a little experiment of my own; going to observe and do same thing with back 2 corners also. Also going to rotate each pot about a quarter turn.
Take a look at this pic of my biggest mainline..all pics i find end up having ALL these bottom leaves gone; thoughts on when i should do this...also im open to any pruning tips/suggestions for the slightly bushier rescues, these both seem a little overwhelming to me or maybe they just need left be?
Excited to get some buds started..cheers!!

20210116_113429.jpg

remove big leaves? when?

20210116_112047.jpg

before

20210116_113414.jpg

after

Decided to raise light yet again, this time i even centered the light up and spread my two metal racks that ive found good for this out to go ahead and give these girls some elbow room for now at least. Situated one of my fans to blow straight down the middle of all six pots hopefully giving plenty of oxygen to roots and helping dry those nooks and crannys out preventing root rot and other problems. Definitely going to feed them tommorow morning and give a good soaking..but for now i want them to dry out completely or as much as possible.
Hopefully wedding cake will start to heal and be green on top again..i would think its something to do with nutrients if wasnt just on tops of tallest plant; also no other plants show the same symptoms. Remeassured and light sits about 30 inches above its canopy. Maybe Wedding Cake prone to burning during this stage?

Good evening gang and as always, cheers!:yummy::goodluck:

20210116_152520.jpg

20210116_152510.jpg

20210116_153555.jpg

One last thought for day and i swear ill stop clogging up my own thread lol:rollit:
It is truly facsinating to me that both of these Breakfast in Paris clones originally were cut from the same mother plant. Remember the taller one? i didnt think was even gonna live for a while..very resilient plants. Neato..notice how the one ive trained more has taken on a whole different leaf pattern compared to its sister; 3 leaf vs 7 leaf?!..peace 420!

20210116_155723.jpg

20210116_155701.jpg

i remove a lot of inner leaves at multiple intervals as leaf development is quite constant i find.
20210116_163801.jpg

just thinned out more inner leaves day 39 on the right side of the tent.

a closer picture I take some fan leaves -a little each time and some secondary leaves, avoiding any shock inducing stress. two weeks or so I'll trim some more and that will be it. Honestly i thought that last time i trimmed but nope more secondary buds were being blocked, no bueno.
20210116_163652.jpg

Day 51

Day 2 of flowering

Mmmm i love this smell early in the morning! Today is feeding day!
1st thing i done was slowly pour 1/4 tsp of
4-8-4 around the base of each one, followed up by the slowest 16 oz pour youve ever seen to ensure the food doesnt just runoff (this part is easier if your medium is already wet); had about 5%-10% runoff on most pots. After that i gave about another 20 oz to the 5 larger pots and about 10 oz for the small one left around their outer edges. Also rotated all the pots..will measure canopy later to see how much wedding cake grew? The wedding cake is finally starting to heal from her little sunburn nicely! woot! also all the other plants except the darker one are gaining height faster it seems and wont be long at this rate until i need to raise light again/ tie them down.
Have a good one my fellow 420 friends, time for dabs! and as always cheers from our garden to yours.

20210117_094221.jpg

20210117_094202.jpg

20210117_093932.jpg

20210117_092423.jpg

20210117_092201.jpg

20210117_091833.jpg

20210117_091731.jpg

20210117_091715.jpg

20210117_090010.jpg

just wanted to add this pic kinda shows entire setup minus one fan in an intake hole of bottom left side of tent. Just a reference for now.

20201214_081139.jpg
Awesome setup you got there. Great set of strains aswell! I would like to try the Rosetta Stone strain, sounds like a hard hitter.
Eventually, I’ll be getting some new lights for my Indoor grows. I’m In. Goodluck on your grow!

Looks tasty. Nice job. Did you harvest all your plants, or just picked off a few buds?
noo i cant take credit although i wish i could. Truth is i have smoked all the jars up from my last grow. So yea ive got a couple ounces to survive until harvest (one NYC Diesel as in pic, the other is Miracle Alien Cookies aka MAC) ill post a pretty bud of the MAC for ya also in a bit. I did grow some pretty dang good for my 1st grow though last season if you go click on my link and check it out, im on my 2nd grow ever; using everything ive learned combined from last few years. I can only hope i harvest anything close to what we are currently toking! One thing for certain we definitely had to pay for these nugs. Im hoping to harvest enough this grow to make it through an entire grow op to not only know for sure that its all organic but also save bookoo cash.
Welcome to my grow though and feel free to follow along as you can see i try to post daily and respond as soon as i can to peeps. see ya around and cheers! :Namaste:

noo i cant take credit although i wish i could. Truth is i have smoked all the jars up from my last grow. So yea ive got a couple ounces to survive until harvest (one NYC Diesel as in pic, the other is Miracle Alien Cookies aka MAC) ill post a pretty bud of the MAC for ya also in a bit. I did grow some pretty dang good for my 1st grow though last season if you go click on my link and check it out, im on my 2nd grow ever; using everything ive learned combined from last few years. I can only hope i harvest anything close to what we are currently toking! One thing for certain we definitely had to pay for these nugs. Im hoping to harvest enough this grow to make it through an entire grow op to not only know for sure that its all organic but also save bookoo cash.
Welcome to my grow though and feel free to follow along as you can see i try to post daily and respond as soon as i can to peeps. see ya around and cheers! :Namaste:
I see. I’m sure you’ll have a great grow. Even though this Is your second grow ever, I’m sure your buds will come out DANK!
Definitely, I’m In for sure!

Back
Top Bottom