Mouser's 2018 Grow: Harlequin x Kosher Kush Reg Seeds

Well...Im giving this a try. Not liking it at all. Lots of stupid stuff...like trophies??? Whatever. On the grow side of things the 6 wee ones I chose to continue their journey are doing great...well..HKK#3 has some funky leaves, but isnt looking awful or nuthin

The 6 as a group:

The one with the yellowing leaves...

All in all, Im happy with how they are turning out.

Not sure how this will post, but keep it green :)

If you have any questions about the site, just ask Mouser. Now a disclosure....I only really use the laptop to access the site so if your questions involve the phone, I can't provide much help. My eyes don't let me use the phone for stuff like this.

If you have any questions about the site, just ask Mouser. Now a disclosure....I only really use the laptop to access the site so if your questions involve the phone, I can't provide much help. My eyes don't let me use the phone for stuff like this.

Thank you for your ofer...to be honest I only use the laptop as well...I have fat fingers and the phone is pretty useless for anything beyond a brief text...and...umm..calling people.

Ok....a bit ago I topped the wee ones.. I wasnt able to post the pics due to site issues so this will be a double post. Topping pics, and how they look today. :)

The topping pics:

And...how they look today:

Im quite happy. Going to uppot this weekend to 2g nursery pots and rig the 3x3 for theit arrival. Will be nice to see what they can do.

peace :)

Thank you for your ofer...to be honest I only use the laptop as well...I have fat fingers and the phone is pretty useless for anything beyond a brief text...and...umm..calling people.
I also prefer laptop, it is easier to upload pictures

Looking good Mouser! I definitely have slowed down at the 420 website with the new forum changes. I haven’t adapted well. Read maybe 25% of what I used to.

Looking forward to seeing those Kush mature.

Im trying...really I am. Ive tried to reply to above posts, Ive tried to upload pictures, Ive tried to summon the patience to have pictures load...

All in all Im guessing I spend about 1/10th the time here I used to. Even with the page zoomed to 125% its still uncomfortable to read. But I guess its the way of the world...take a good thing and make it better..and unusable. People really need to sit back and embrace the age old adage....if it aint broke dont fk around with it!

Peace

Its starting to get faster. Load times on pages are decreasing greatly. I think they are starting to get things ironed out.

I have found that many of the changes they have made actually make things faster (at least for how I used the site.....on a PC, not the app or on my phone) for me. I can upload pictures (from DSLR) much faster than I used to. Some of the small changes make things easier as well....like the scrolling arrows on the right side (takes you to the top or the bottom of the page with one click instead of scrolling) and a few other little things.

Give a bit of time if you can Mouser. Its getting easier.

Don't give up bro I finally got it figured out you will too...

Show us them girls! :nomo:

Peace, Hyena

... I'm hoping my testing options will have improved by the time I have something worth testing...[/B]

Subbed in...

The best test kit I've found so far is from Cannalytics Supply. The 20/25 kit with a refill bringing it up to a 40/50 kit is cheaper than the 40/50 kit. Unless I find something better, I'll be buying the kit at the end of May.

Welcome all to the latest update. The girls are currently in a holding pattern until I can free up the flower tent. Hopefully I will get them upcanned tonight..they are all looking like they could use room to expand. All in all they look healthy...even the runt is a nice green...a little lighter than the rest, but should have asome nice tops. No pre-flowers yet, but most have started alternate node growth. had to change up my normal pic order to bring the runt to the front...2 and 5 have been switched in the middle there:

IF I get everyone moved into the bigger tent and upcanned I will update with pictures...laundry, dishes, general cleaning, and shuttle service for the boy come first...I seriously need longer days :p

peace :)

OK...so I didnt get to the upcan and move yesterday...BUT I got home early today and took care of things. All but the runt got moved to 3g softies and all went to the 3x3 with the Black Diamond Perfect Sun Dwarf Star. All got doused with Mycos and Roots at transplant and got watered in with about 1/2 gal each of 15ml/g Botanicare Pure Blend Pro (Grow)
Let's Kick this pig!!

Pay no attention to the crispy critter in the corner...its a Blue Dream that got forgotten...trying to save it...o_O

peace

Back
Top Bottom