Mouser's Perpetual Grow

Well, the little Early Skunk in the flower tent is a girl too...continuing my streak with reg beans. Only one male so far out of 10. Not bad. And the male MW I got was pretty nice in his own right.

FLOWERING DATES:

MW #2 July 1
MW #3 July 12
KK July 7
ES July 23

Ive been bad at keeping track of dates, and thats the best I can come up with after going back through my posts. Going by first signs of flower,

I watered all the girls in the tent last night and they are still a bit moist, so I wont be dragging them out for show and tell today...maybe tonight after they have their nap,

:peacetwo:

Harlequin: Final Weight

Harlequin Final Weight

After what must have been 3 weeks? in the fridge Harley's buds are slightly crispy on the outside and very firm and springy in the middle when squished. Most of the buds are tiny as has been the case for this particular line all along. Final weight was 45g Not great, but pretty much my plant average. I will update on smell and taste after they spend a week or 2 in the jar. I dont THINK I will have to dump them out again into the pan....keeping the jars in cure range is really hard this summer.

20170724_183452.jpg

View image in gallery

Edit: I needed a lazagna pan to spread out the NL so Im pretty sure I'll beat my average with that one :)

Nice mate.. Lots use bodeva packets for curing..

I agree with the 58%. I have a bunch, but I was waiting for buds to stop spiking when they were jarred. They still shot up a bit higher than I would like after a day, so I put the opened jar back in the fridge to try and kick it into the low 60s before using a packet or 3

Cheers :)

Update Time

Flower Tent Update :)

The weekend is here and the plants are dry enough to be brought out for show and tell...well..most of them are.

First off is the Early Skunk...meh :p long internodes and long to start flowering..I'll clone the top and finish her out...if she isnt absolute fire, I have 80ish more seeds to try again. :)

DSCF03024.JPG

Mangow Widow 2. My first flowering MW, but she cant hold her liquor :p A mild...well maybe a 50% increase in nutes and she's looking like hell...none of the other girls skipped a beat. She's on notice, not bothering with a clone.

DSCF03046.JPG
DSCF03055.JPG
DSCF03074.JPG

Kosher Kush looking shiny green and happy...her clones werent rooting so I re-trimmed them and used a differnt cloning agent {Wood's} Hopefully at least 1 will come through.

DSCF03086.JPG
DSCF03095.JPG
DSCF03105.JPG

And we will close out with Mango Widow 3 who is too big to pull out..at least she isnt trying to eat my lights like a certain Tangerine babe we all know :) We have 4 clones of her already rooted and in dirt.

DSCF03125.JPG
DSCF03135.JPG

Looking great mouser.. could give her plain water.. massive :rofl:

"at least she isnt trying to eat my lights like a certain Tangerine babe we all know"

I might resemble that remark. Lol.
That Mango Widow is beautiful.

Cheers.

lol Thank you :) I hope she doesnt get much taller

Really like the mw 3. Looks like it could be a big producer. I'm growing my 1st sativa dom strain, Kryptonite auto, so I'm not for sure on their structure and growth rate. Could you check it out and give me any thoughts on plant. Thanks

Really like the mw 3. Looks like it could be a big producer. I'm growing my 1st sativa dom strain, Kryptonite auto, so I'm not for sure on their structure and growth rate. Could you check it out and give me any thoughts on plant. Thanks

Sorry man, I missed this. Your girl is pretty. I love her nice dark leaves....doesnt look like she is leaning sativa though. Either way I think you're doing a great job with her :)

Update time

Flower Tent Update!

Good evening all. Its been a bit since my last update so I thought Id drag a few of the girls out for a photo op.
The Mango Widows are looking a bit rough after the nute increase and I have since cut them back to 1/2 recommended dosage.

But before we see them lets look at the others

Early Skunk...Meh :p Not impressed so far at all...took the nutes well though.

Kosher Kush...loving the smell on this one, but Im having trouble placing it...If I have an epiphany before the editing window closes I will update.

Mango Widow 2...I did a fairly severe defol, but she's still really leafy

And we will close out with the beast in the tent. I havent had to break her any more so I think we will be ok. Stretch seems to have slowed. Cutting her nutes to 1/4 for a few weeks to see if I can stop the tip burn.

Thanks for swinging by. The kitty says Hi.

They won't like nutes mate. Less and less again is so much more.. plain water is what she'll love..

They won't like nutes mate. Less and less again is so much more.. plain water is what she'll love..

I was thinking of going with a bit of fish....but Im willing to try straight up water.

Update time

:cheer: Flower Tent Update! :cheer:

Happy Hump day all! Just a couple more days before the weekend...which will be spent driving my Dad around due to a suspended license until he takes a road test...at 86 there is concern that he will not pass, which will be sad...and entail an entirely new set of weekly priorities. Im seriously afraid he will lapse into depression and fade if he loses his ability to drive. :(

The flower tent is presenting a whole new set of trials and tribulations...as Grizz noted, I should be feeding the sativa girls more straight water...I have crispy crittered them badly :p After a good flush though they seem to be recovering.

As a reminder:

FLOWERING DATES:

MW #2 July 1
MW #3 July 12
KK July 7
ES July 23

At just over 2 weeks in the tent, Early Skunk is starting to set some pretty nice buds...she still isnt impressive by any stretch, and I will not be keeping her around. If no one wants the clone to practice with it will be trashed too to make room for better producing plants.

Kosher Kush is smelling awesome, but looking a bit sad from over feeding. Hopefully a good flush will set her right. At almost 5 weeks in the tent, her buds are getting pretty damn hard and she is showing no signs of stopping.

Mango Widow 2 is at 5 1/2 weeks...not sure what I think of her...very leafy so far...

And finally, I dragged Mango Widow 3 out of the tent...without breaking anything I might add..and gave her a bit of a trim to open up the middle and lower bud sites. She's at 4 weeks today

Thanks for stopping in. As always suggestions criticism and praise are equally welcomed.

Damn those are some lovely looking ladies you got! Looking fantastic

Thank You :) I could have done better...tried to push them, and Im not really experienced with the sativa leaning crowd... :/

:cheer: Maybe inside the leaf some sizeable, usable produce? I have High Hopes for you!!

Happy Day:thumb:

Thanks man :) It would be nice, but they are very fluffy so far...not going to pull her early, but I really dont have high expectations. The Early Skunk on the other hand better start something fast...her days are numbered.

Looks like maybe some calmag def on the kosher kush. Nice looking plants.

Ack Ppffbbttt! Maybe, but I still think its from over nuting them a few weeks ago...things went south fast after that. She is the densest girl in the tent right now though and the smell is amazing. :)

Thank you all for popping in, hope you helped yourself to beers buds and snacks.

Back
Top Bottom