Mouser's Perpetual Grow

The buds on that White Widow x Big Bud are outstanding mouser.

Cheers.

Thanks man. There is some serious swelling going on in there.

After some looking back through the journal, DC and WWxBB are on week 5-6 of flower...ErdPurt is coming up on 2.

Going to have to figure out what goes in next...

:peacetwo:

Weekly Update!!

Update Time :)

Welcome back friends to another exciting episode of Mouser's Grow Room. Pretty uneventful week. The flower girls are getting fat and tasty, and I delayed the next wave in the veg tent by taking a bunch of clones. I am also trying to increase my seed stash of Harlequin since it is a favorite of my niece. If everyone has found a seat, grabbed some bud and beers, and rubbed the kitty lets get on with the show!

First up we have my Harley girl...flowering for 2 weeks or so now. I pulled her out and beat her soundly about the head and shoulders with a branch from my Harley male...who is dropping puddles of pollen at the moment...

DSCF04466.JPG

View image in gallery

Our next scene features lady WWxBB. Buds are getting BIG and frosty to..

...after a short bong break we roll right into our lady ErdPert Stacking the longest, fullest colas I have ever been able to grow...most likely due to her reveg state...

..and we close out the show with the Queen of the series..Lady Devil's Carnival!!!:cheer::cheer:

Wow...what a show :)

Thanks for stopping by. Grab some popcorn, and be sure to tune in next week when Harley gets roughed up again.

Hello all...got a bit of time for some photos so I thought Id throw up the queen for all to see...Devil's Carnival, coming up on 8 weeks in the tent will be coming down on Sat. She is the only plant in the tent at the moment that does not need help supporting her stuff! Awesome legs on this girl :) And the colors...oooooweee!

Ok I went overboard again :) Sorry!

The WWxBB came down last weekend and is in the fridge slo and lowing. Not a huge pull, but the buds are nice. 177g wet in the pans.

New occupant is my Nordle which I am also pollinating with the Harley Male.

DSCF04555.JPG

A Kosher Kush clone that is starting to set some nice buds, but her stems are thin...not optimistic on yield.

...And ErdPert is plugging along...not much to look at, but there is bud all the way up on both colas.

Thanks for stopping in :)

Looking good mate.. well done on recent harvests :passitleft:

Mini Update today!

Happy weekend everyone! Today is the day for the DC! I swear I could leave her for another few weeks and she would keep on keeping on. Good mix this is! But, I have Christmas plans for her so down she comes. I have several clones of her, but Im going to hold off on flowering them until I try this one. I may want to reverse one, but we shall see.

Here are her last pics before the chop..there is a wonderful lavender hue to her buds.

I will be back ith a smoke report when she is done...headed to the fridge for a low and slow.

Coming along well mouser, looking good mate.. :passitleft:

Coming along well mouser, looking good mate.. :passitleft:

Cant wait to try her :)

I ended up taking the tops and throwing the rest back into the tent to see if I can get the bottom to firm up a bit... What I took should get me close to 2.5 zips which is enough for the Christmas plans. I cant wait until my niece sees this one :D

Holy Cow...an update!!??

Hey all,

Thought Id throw out another update..though with the gaps it might as well be a different journal altogether. Sorry :/

The Harlequin seed tree came down, and yielded a ton of really nice seeds...and a sht ton of not so nice seeds that I will find a use for some day...

I also pulled the ErdPurt and the Kosher Kush. Both got more than a little pollen leakage unfortunately. Maybe the seeds will be useful, maybe not. Time will tell.

I thought I should give the Mango Widow another try since I had a clone that was absolutely loving life. In order to give her the best chance of coming through flower without mummification, I threw her in a 10g softie...largest pot Ive run to date. Surprisingly there was very little stretch. The previous one had to be broken repeatedly. Same lights, same soil, same nutes...not sure why this one is different...maybe the cooler temps?

The only otehr notable occupant of the flower tent is my Nordle. Very very very leafy, but frosty as hell. Not going to be fun trimming her, but Im looking forward to tasting,.

The rest of the space will be filled a bit later...after I see how much room I need for the Mango...front runners are a Carnival and a Jack Herrer....we shall see..

Thanks for stopping by...as usual I apologize for the time between entries..

:peace2: and Happy New Year :)

Glad you finally put something up, been holding off calling you out :rofl: again :rofl:

Re: Holy Cow...an update!!??

Hey all,

Thought Id throw out another update..though with the gaps it might as well be a different journal altogether. Sorry :/

The Harlequin seed tree came down, and yielded a ton of really nice seeds...and a sht ton of not so nice seeds that I will find a use for some day...

I also pulled the ErdPurt and the Kosher Kush. Both got more than a little pollen leakage unfortunately. Maybe the seeds will be useful, maybe not. Time will tell.

I thought I should give the Mango Widow another try since I had a clone that was absolutely loving life. In order to give her the best chance of coming through flower without mummification, I threw her in a 10g softie...largest pot Ive run to date. Surprisingly there was very little stretch. The previous one had to be broken repeatedly. Same lights, same soil, same nutes...not sure why this one is different...maybe the cooler temps?

The only otehr notable occupant of the flower tent is my Nordle. Very very very leafy, but frosty as hell. Not going to be fun trimming her, but Im looking forward to tasting,.

The rest of the space will be filled a bit later...after I see how much room I need for the Mango...front runners are a Carnival and a Jack Herrer....we shall see..

Thanks for stopping by...as usual I apologize for the time between entries..

:peace2: and Happy New Year :)

In case it matters, Carnival is the most forgiving strain I've grown - - even when other plants complain about temps or nutrients, Carnival just grows pretty and happy.

Back
Top Bottom