Mouser's Perpetual Grow

Oh My Gosh!! O.O Two updates in one week!! :cheer:

Nah..not really. :) Just wanted to toss out some frosty goodness for you all! The girls in the flower tent are lookin' fine!

Nordle:

20180108_195327.jpg

View image in gallery

Mango Widow:

Now I just hope I can keep them from getting away from me.

:peacetwo:

They are looking fanfuckingtastic mate.. nordle got some colours? Looks delish.. mw, they hate n and love everything at low dose, quarter.. also love correct ph water 3quarts through flower. Well mine do anyways.. the more you fuss with them the fussier they become.. water and leave is my motto. Well it's not really, I don't have a motto.. I say she'll be right a bit, especially when worrying but not wanting to stress anyone else out, is that my motto? Motto, say that a few times and try to keep its meaning :rofl: I'm now thinking can you yell it out to a chick, "show us your motto" :rofl::rofl: bloody stoned... again... :rofl::passitleft: sorry bout that:rofl: good work bro:passitleft:

They are looking fanfuckingtastic mate.. nordle got some colours? Looks delish.. mw, they hate n and love everything at low dose, quarter.. also love correct ph water 3quarts through flower. Well mine do anyways.. the more you fuss with them the fussier they become.. water and leave is my motto. Well it's not really, I don't have a motto.. I say she'll be right a bit, especially when worrying but not wanting to stress anyone else out, is that my motto? Motto, say that a few times and try to keep its meaning :rofl: I'm now thinking can you yell it out to a chick, "show us your motto" :rofl::rofl: bloody stoned... again... :rofl::passitleft: sorry bout that:rofl: good work bro:passitleft:

:lot-o-toke:

Weekend Update

Weekend Update

Happy weekend everyone. Not a lot to say about the ast week...plants did some growing and I fed them a couple times. I have been adding some horsetail/nettle tea to my feeds lately and the plants seem to like it

Lets jump in to the fun bits

Nordle (Mr Nice Seeds) I threw in the lighter as a size reference for that top bud...dont know about y'all, but Im diggin' it

Then we have this awesome Mango Widow (Mr Nice Seeds) Still feeding her full strength and she is still praying...going to have to cut back soon, but not yet....

Jack Herrer...I botched the full plant pic, so all we have is the close up

And the Carnival clone is starting to get with the program..

Thanks for stopping by :)

You have some really great looking girls mouser. Great job.

Cheers.

Thanks Ditch. Im looking forward to that Mango Widow...her mom didnt do so well in late flower, but this one is doing way better

Afternoon..almost...

Ive started to take apart the Nordle. Damn she's a leafy beast. That top bud is the size of my fist though so I will carry on. Wish Id grabbed a clone of her though...her only purpose was to cross with my Harley. Im hoping there are a few seeds buried in that mass.

Cheers :)

Whoa what a blob of buds! Look like when I drop a drop of my ganja bud paint! Very nice! On the leafy side, but them leaves are gonna be sweeet. :thumb:

Whoa what a blob of buds! Look like when I drop a drop of my ganja bud paint! Very nice! On the leafy side, but them leaves are gonna be sweeet. :thumb:

Thanks Tom. Yeah she is a leafy beast...should give me a pile of trim to play with. :) I took a break after pulling off her fans and fell asleep...guess the chop will wait for tomorrow.

Morning all...

Todays mini update will focus on my Mango Widow. Yes, I see the leaves...I may have missed the window for switching to plain water, but new growth looks ok... I guess I'll try to manage the ugly leaves as they go...should be ok as long as I dont leave dead stuff lying around.. Buds are looking tasty though :)

I'll try to drag the rest out tomorrow...headed out later for the Pats game :)

Morning all...

Todays mini update will focus on my Mango Widow. Yes, I see the leaves...I may have missed the window for switching to plain water, but new growth looks ok... I guess I'll try to manage the ugly leaves as they go...should be ok as long as I dont leave dead stuff lying around.. Buds are looking tasty though :)

I'll try to drag the rest out tomorrow...headed out later for the Pats game :)

Looking good. Go Pats. Hell of a game. Tom always seems to get better as the pressure increases.

Happy weekend to you all. Its nice to see a few new faces here. Welcome Sam and Pastor, and thanks for your comments.

I finally got around to dragging the girls out for show and tell. They are thirsty and look it, but they are also hella heavy after a watering so pics first.

Carnival is starting slow this time. Buds are there but she isnt stacking like her mom did,

My little Jack is coming along nicely...small buds, but she is starting to fill in.

And once again, my Mango Widow...not as nice as Grizz's, but Im really liking the frost. Still havent killed her :)

Thanks for popping in :)

In the next week or so I will be starting another journal focused on my Harlequin/Kosher Kush cross. I have about 20 seeds soaking. Will be interesting to see what comes up. Looking for 3-4 girls and a good male if possible. This will probably be my last flowering run before summer. Im definitely shutting down this year for a bit. Ive had no luck at all dealing with summer humidity. Hope to see you all there.

That looks like a sticky girl.. some nice flowers there mate.. that jack should swell late.. make sure you drop a link to new journal..

That looks like a sticky girl.. some nice flowers there mate.. that jack should swell late.. make sure you drop a link to new journal..

Thanks man. She is sticky...even the crispy leaves I pulled were sticky...and she smells heavenly. The Jack...well..I hope she swells. Im pretty much writing off the Carnival..waste of space at the rate she is going. Thinking of bailing on her and throwing in my other Nordle or a Blue Dream or 2. Have to rethink my spaces. Ive lost plants I wanted to keep around and have a ton of clones of meh stuff....though if the Mango Widow pulls through I have a couple more clones of her.

Since I grow primarily for others, Im banking on my Harley/Kosher Kush cross (name suggestions welcomed) to satisfy my 2 'patients' then I can play. Got some Harley/Nordle seeds cooking too which should be very interesting.

:peacetwo: :passitleft:

That Mango Widow looks delicious mouser. Very nice.

Names can just boggle the mind with those two. How about -
Kosher Hog Kush. Wrap your brain around that. Lol.

Cheers friend.

Thanks Ditch :) Im torn between the classical Harlequin and the current day Harley Quin....the past give tons more to work with as far as names go, but I have to admit Harley is hot :D

Back
Top Bottom