Mouser's Perpetual Grow

Lovely, I wonder how is that main cola on Jack gonna fatten up. :thumb::circle-of-love:

Hey gang. I know...once again, serious lack of journal entries. Sorry.

Anyhoo, a few weeks ago the Mango Widow came down and has been slowly drying in a paper bag in the fridge. Smells heavenly every time I open the door. Very very skunky actually.
20180207_201622.jpg

Im hoping for a couple oz. Some of the nugs are nice and dense, but others didnt fill out as nice. We will see.

Carnival is frosting up and starting to go cloudy...not a huge yielder this time, but to be honest, I have been so busy the flower girls are looking a wee bit sad.

20180214_061618.jpg
2018-02-14_06_17_32.jpg

I have a few more photos to upload of Sad Jack, and the replacements I have added to the tent. Hope I can get them in before the site goes down. :)

:peacetwo:

OK...here are the current inhabitants of the flower room.

Carnival...stems are weak and she is getting floppy as hell

DSCF05057.JPG
DSCF05078.JPG
DSCF05099.JPG

Then we have a Blue Dream clone that looks like it has reveged several times..going to have to clean her up and let some light in there. She looks like a shrub.

DSCF05105.JPG
DSCF05118.JPG
DSCF05127.JPG

Next is Sad Jack...going crispy on me. Prolly over fed her like I did my first Mango Widow. Luckily I have a clone and can try again. At least shell be easy to trim

DSCF05137.JPG
DSCF05158.JPG

Next on the podium is my other Nordle...thought this one was a male at first, but I was wrong

DSCF05168.JPG
DSCF05177.JPG

Last plant s a bit of a mystery...tag got lost. Im pretty sure its a Mango Widow clone. I had a few and after a head count I seem to be light in the Mango Widow clone count..

DSCF05199.JPG
DSCF052012.JPG

Well, thats it for now..its going to get crowded in there, but Im trying to push these through before Summer

Then we have a Blue Dream clone that looks like it has reveged several times..going to have to clean her up and let some light in there. She looks like a shrub.

DSCF05105.JPG
DSCF05118.JPG

The leaves on Blue Dream look pretty good when viewed at as individual leaves.
Up close she doesn't look reveg so much as she seems to have tightly stacked nodes.
That many green leaves looks like a powerhouse to drive bud growth - personally, I'd let that girl run free and grow some bud.

The leaves on Blue Dream look pretty good when viewed at as individual leaves.
Up close she doesn't look reveg so much as she seems to have tightly stacked nodes.
That many green leaves looks like a powerhouse to drive bud growth - personally, I'd let that girl run free and grow some bud.

Well...I guess the girl gets to strut her stuff :)

Think its too late to upcan her? Been in flower 2 weeks or so...

The flowers aren't "set." I think she has more stretch in her.

Ithink she'd be happy with more soil and earthworm castings in a larger pot - (and in my case, also Doc Bud Recharge.)

cool...bigger pot tomorrow..Not set up for Doc's kit yet, but I will amend with EWC and Mycos and Roots Organic...see what happens... Also may have to move Nordle and Mystery girl back to veg for a while

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Here we are with another week in the books...Plants look awesome....I like to pull them out just to look at the leaves, No deficiencies to note, just lots of green. Heat is still an issue at 90, but until this heat wave breaks there isnt much I can do. Im running lights only at night, and keeping humidity up.

The 3 extra AKs went to their new home yesterday which freed up space for some new beans.....Ice, Blueberry, Panama, and a Berry Bomb Auto. All sprouted in soil, no soak or paper towel.

Here are the pics.

Shark Shock CBD

DSCF5565.JPG
DSCF55661.JPG

AK47

DSCF55671.JPG
DSCF55682.JPG

and my supposed ATA...still trying to break out of her restraints,

DSCF55691.JPG
DSCF5570.JPG
DSCF55711.JPG

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to say hey :)

Sorry Ive been away. I took down the grow for the summer. I just cant deal with the humidity in the basement I call home. Next grow will be germinating shortly....Current plan is 6 GDP regs and 6 F2's of the Kosher Kush/Harley run

Stay tuned :) :ganjamon:

Yo, Mouser great to see you up and running, great ladies you got there. The blue dream is going for the blue dreaming I see :D Have fun and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom