Mouth Swab Test?

I am looking at taking a mouth swab test this week for a new job. I have been smoking since Saturday night and the last time was around 8 am this morning, just a couple of hits. Then, about an hour after, I get a phone call asking if I can come in for an interview one day this week. It could be tomorrow and I am soooo scared! I really want this job (Lowe's) and I am not too familiar with how to pass swab test! I've only done one a couple of yrs ago, but had been clean for about 3 months. I bought some Stinger Detox mouthwash to use the day of interview, but I'm not sure how to use it , like, what is the time frame for it to work ? How long after smoking should I wait until I take the test? I have heard and read that it's 24 to 72 hours. I am not a really heavy smoker, so maybe that will help. And what would the window be for how long after I use the Detox mouthwash? My guy at the head shop told me 5 hrs and said it worked for him and he is a HEAVY stoner ! I'm not! Any advice or suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!! Thanks y'all and have a beautiful 420 day!!

I brought synthetic urine to a drug test at home depot a few years ago... They made me do a mouth swab... Lol, Passed somehow.

The mouth swab is about the fairest drug test available these days. Usually 1-2 weeks to be clean which beats the 30-60 days that the metabolites stay in urine.

Best thing you could do for yourself, in my opinion since you aren't a heavy smoker,is to not smoke again until after your test and use the mouthwash shortly before you go in as @Jack420 recommended.

Best of luck

I brought synthetic urine to a drug test at home depot a few years ago... They made me do a mouth swab... Lol, Passed somehow.

The mouth swab is about the fairest drug test available these days. Usually 1-2 weeks to be clean which beats the 30-60 days that the metabolites stay in urine.

Best thing you could do for yourself, in my opinion since you aren't a heavy smoker,is to not smoke again until after your test and use the mouthwash shortly before you go in as @Jack420 recommended.

Best of luck
Thank you hun! That's what I'm gonna do... No partaking until AFTER the swab test. That's the test I had to take at home depot a couple of yrs ago & I passed but hadn't smoked in like 3 months or so. Thanks for the advice!

Back
Top Bottom