Mouth swab

Cali girl

Ok so found out had a swab test. Last time i smoked was at 830 last night took test at 2 pm even got a detox mouth wash and home test for them i past home test before i took the one in my work do you think i passed the color was blue ish pink when they took it out mu mouth didnt put it on my gums brushed my teeth really good this morning and last night any help would be greatly appreciated and will post if i pass or not they told me by Tuesday i will no

Yes within a few mins and i got one that said lasts up to a hour but did it within 15 mins after washing my mouth with it

Did you use the mouthwash right before the test ? It only last about 15 - 20 minutes. I usually put some in a soda can & act like I'm taking a drink but actually back wash it back in the can once I know I'm taking the test.

Yes within a few mins and i got one that said lasts up to a hour but did it within 15 mins after washing my mouth with it
Do you think i passed? And never seen it 2 colors. Before

How long has it been since you took the test ? Remember, everything is taking longer because of Covid 19. Lot's of businesses cut back on staff. Is this to get a job ? Even if you did pass the employer could be holding off on calling you because of the Virus & lack of work right now.

Back
Top Bottom