Moved plants outside, how long to recover?

MrRudeSnowman

Hi,

Here is the sitch. Moved plants outside, three of them. The small one is doing just fine, while older ones are kind of upset. Leafs are facing down like during night. PH and watering is as it was inside when plants where doing ok.

How long should it take for plants to recover? There is a big change in lightning and temperatures in greenhouse so i hope that's the reason older plants are freaking out.

Temps outside are 10+ degrees, inside the greenhouse it's probably few degrees more. During day it's 18-20.

Yes, i just took plants outside and that's it. They are almost two months old. Temperatures inside where about the same.

Sounds like some shock issue between the two areas more likely environmental.

Might off waited another month tho before doing so...

How ever if the shock is not to great they should pick up in the next few days hopefully, ye it is good idea to use the heater at night as temp appears on the low side you could go as far as insulating the green house with bubble wrap to help pick up temps to a more favourable level :thumb:

hi,

thanks you all for the replays. it was the temperature of course. before moving plants out i did keep them in the window for a few days and did not see any bad reaction from that.

so i took all plants back inside near the big window, fired up heater during night and boom... this morning they are almost back to 100%.

thnx!

Back
Top Bottom