Moving outside to inside while flowering?

papasmoke

I have 4 Hindu Skunks and 4 Jack the Rippers outside in their 4th week of flower outside at my paranoid co-op grow partners crib. He says he has been hearing voices of people talking about the grow. He also said he heard popping noises during the night a couple of days ago after feeding them Tiger Bloom for the 1st time and he checked the next morning and the ladies had exploded 4 inches during the night. He has gotten so paranoid that he wants to bring them inside and put them under 1000 W H.P.S. because he thinks someone is out to steal them. He is quite a "squirelly bastard". My question is. What effect will this have on our beautiful ladies? Do you think this would be wise?
You just dont know how hard it is to be a newb and have to deal with a paranoid crazy bastard newb partner on your 1st time grow. Any help would be appreciated.

The crazy bastard of a partner that I have must of messed with the light cycle when they were in veg. I suspect he might have done this by covering them with palm fronds during the day trying to hide them. The plants are actually 2.5 months old from clones. He is so paranoid. Why, I dont know there is no one around where he lives and we both have medical marijuana Dr. recomendations.

papas smoke i just bought a Hindu Skunk Clone and its all healthy but sum leafs on top are folding in..
014-4.png
008-1.png

Back
Top Bottom