Moving to Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my wife and I are strongly considering moving up to Maine. My wife works in retail and has an opportunity to be a regional manger for her company covering the NH and Maine territories.

Me, I work in IT, and have a few other talents under my belt. I have and could bring in the dough, but right now,, she is the bread winner for our house.

I told her only way I'll do it I'd if we get a decent parcel preferably a farm, and then legally grow for ourselves, and then ultimately to help others.

We would keep our current house, rent this one out, and look to buy in Maine.

I want to push all my chips in the middle of the table, and try to become a pro grower.

So, with that in mind. Anyone from Maine have any thoughts?

I have a two people I know pretty well who are running MM dispensaries in Maine.

I like the idea of being a stay at home dad, raise our kids, chickens, pigs, and some goats. Plus I'd have one hell of a greenhouse for multiple purposes.

Any thought Maine 420 members?

Or anyone else wanna shoot holes in my plan, have at it.

I need to hear both sides. ;)

Thank you

Nothing? All right you Mainiacs, I'm coming next weekend house hunting...I need a barn with some land to stretch my legs..

So my wife and I are strongly considering moving up to Maine. My wife works in retail and has an opportunity to be a regional manger for her company covering the NH and Maine territories.

Me, I work in IT, and have a few other talents under my belt. I have and could bring in the dough, but right now,, she is the bread winner for our house.

I told her only way I'll do it I'd if we get a decent parcel preferably a farm, and then legally grow for ourselves, and then ultimately to help others.

We would keep our current house, rent this one out, and look to buy in Maine.

I want to push all my chips in the middle of the table, and try to become a pro grower.

So, with that in mind. Anyone from Maine have any thoughts?

I have a two people I know pretty well who are running MM dispensaries in Maine.

I like the idea of being a stay at home dad, raise our kids, chickens, pigs, and some goats. Plus I'd have one hell of a greenhouse for multiple purposes.

Any thought Maine 420 members?

Or anyone else wanna shoot holes in my plan, have at it.

I need to hear both sides. ;)

Thank you
sounds like an awesome plan, got a guest house for me to help you grow? Hee hee:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom