Mozilla Firefox Errors: Please Report All Issues Here

Thanks Dave for your prompt and helpful reply.

I ran both commands--I don't know how to copy the results (any hints? I'm on Windoze 8.2), so in summary:
tracert reported a range of times from 2 ms to 142 ms with attempts 11 and 12 timing out
ping: no packets lost, average round trip time 89 ms.

I'm using a PC running Windows 8.2 on a Toshiba Qosmio laptop.

I have not changed my upload procedure.

The problem occurs both with Firefox and Chrome

I'm using Avast free anti-virus, and it is up to date.

I can't find Javascript on my PC. I've never intentionally enabled it.

I don't think I can send you a screenshot, because I can't upload images. :)
On the first window I'm able to select the photos, and they seem to upload fine (file appears with image, and then checkmark), but when I click the "Upload/Submit" button it comes back with he message:

Unable to create image: [/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/252814/20160518_010904.jpg]

Thanks for any insights. I hope it's just a temporary glitch.

I tried my laptop on another WiFi connection, and got the same error, so it's not that.

I suppose I can find another computer to upload photos from every once in a while, and I'm sure it's hard to solve a problem that only one user has. If you have another place/method that I can upload photos, I can send you a screenshot of the error message. Any help is appreciated. Thanks for trying, love the site.

After clicking the Upload/Submit button:

Forums
Gallery
Hemp
Facts
420 News
Medical Marijuana
Grow Room
420 Lounge
Action
420 People
Sponsors

420 HQ
User CP
Detox
420 Stores
420 TV
MMJ Listings
420 Product Reviews
Attorneys
420 Resources
Subscribe to RSS

Home

My Favorites | Search | My Albums | Upload Photos
420 Magazine Photo Gallery Message
Unable to create image: [/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/252814/20160518_010904.jpg]

Have you tried downloading the 420 Magazine app to your Galaxy Tab, from the Google Play store? That would be a quick workaround solution for now, regarding photo uploading.

Sent from my ZTE Blade A430 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Richard,

Thanks so much for your suggestion. I tried the 420 app, but couldn't find where to upload photos. But you inspired me to try accessing your website on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 4 phone), and I accessed your website using my phone's Chrome browser, tried to upload photos, and got the exact same error message! Even when I tried uploading a photo I previously uploaded successfully!

Considering that I've now tried uploading photos on two completely different devices, it seems likely to me that the problem is with my account, and not my devices. Can you help? I was planning on using another computer--like at a library--to upload photos, but now I'm thinking I'd still get the same message.

Perhaps I could open a new, temporary account, and try uploading?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks for the time you all have spent already.

To add photos in the app, there is a picture symbol at the bottom left of the comment box.

You can upload one photo at a time, taken live or from the memory card, directly into the post.

The only issue is that the mobile uploads do not appear in your gallery, only in the comment they were posted in.

If that does not work, then the problem may be your connection and you could try from another location.

I don't see any issues with your account.

Thanks for your help!

I must admit, I am completely baffled--and at the moment I'm sober! ;)

I made a test account, "Testy", and successfully uploaded a photo I'd successfully uploaded on this account. Then I tried uploading my new photos, and got that same error message--something like unable to create image file. So the issue has occurred whether uploading from my pc or my phone, and whether using my data connection or someone else's.

The only possibility I can figure, odd as it sounds, is that trying to upload one of my new photos somehow hoses my account--ridiculous as that sounds. I'll try to find a completely separate computer--friend or library--and try it there. That's the only thing I can think of to try at the moment.

I'm doing some tweaky stuff with my grow room, that I'd like to share. :)

Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for your help. :)

Thanks so much, 420!

I appreciate your trouble, and am itching to share some photos. :)

Here's a repost of the problem, in case it helps.

Thanks again, HJ

I'm trying to upload some new photos, and failing. On the first window I'm able to select the photos, and they seem to upload fine (file appears with image, and then checkmark), but when I click the "Upload/Submit" button it comes back with he message:

I've tried clearing my cache, rebooting, uploading a single file, etc.--no joy. Each image is about 2 Meg. Can you help?

If you took the photos on your phone, then you should be able to upload them using the app :goodluck:

To add photos in the app, there is a picture symbol at the bottom left of the comment box.

You can upload one photo at a time, taken live or from the memory card, directly into the post.

1. Operating system: Fedora 23
2. Web browser version: Firefox 48
3. Javascript version: 1.8.0_50
4. Flash version: 11.2.202

Problem: The search thread function will not open a particular post when I click on one I want to read. I get sent another area of the particular thread and have to back track, using the time and date to find the particular post.

Unfortunately, we've never tested on Fedora and have no machine setup to do so. :sorry:

May I suggest trying Google Chrome browser, instead of Firefox, which has been known to cause some issues. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom