Mr. 9-Milly Attempts Autos Again

Something like this help?

Perfect!!

RH has been a struggle lately too. When I have to run the a/c on full blast, I lose all moisture in the room. It hovers at around 24% without the humidifier, but I've been able to keep it closer to 38% now by running that little steamer 24/7.

Everything is changing this week with new lights also.... my guess is that these girls are just screwed.

You don’t have these Preston?
View media item 1637923
View media item 1637922

I do not...
I have very little faith in those things. Far too often I just read stories of controllers that just bounce power back forth between appliances in an attempt to maintain the environment.

My space is pretty different, so I doubt they would do much for me. The room is completely sealed, except for the air coming in from the window unit a/c. I could put that on a controller, but quick surges in power on that a/c can pop the breaker if lights are on 100%.
My heater cannot be put on a controller because of a safety sensor inside of it. It need to be manually turned on and thermostat set to turn it on.

The lights are on older ballasts, I have to turn a knob to adjust power levels. And the carbon filter fan wouldn't be much help either because it just runs as an air circulator/scrubber. It is not vented out of the shed at all.

Ultimately... either I'm just too stubborn, or just don't have an ideal set-up for controllers. But.... the only time it really messes with me is when our outside temps get below freezing. Generally less than 10 days a year.... and I normally manage it just fine. I let myself get careless and fucked up this time...

Wife got some flowers delivered yesterday, so I got jealous and made her my own bouquet....

(Lemon just before heading to the root cellar)
I love this! I liked your idea for the upgraded bong vase, maybe even a bad-ass flower bowl upgrade... for those times ya really fucked up. LoL

Maybe I could order one of these when I finally get up there for a vacation in that new cabin of yours. LoL

:thumb:

I love this! I liked your idea for the upgraded bong vase, maybe even a bad-ass flower bowl upgrade... for those times ya really fucked up. LoL Maybe I could order one of these when I finally get up there for a vacation in that new cabin of yours. LoL
We always throw these ideas around because, by law, we are allowed to give 2.5 oz away....so we're always saying "dozen eggs for $200 with a satchel of complimentary farm herbs"...:)

What were the actually temps?
98° on the floor by all the pots. 99° on the wall (midway between lights & canopy).

Completely honest.... I already know all these plants are fucked. They aren't culled right now because I started this journal just for this group. I'm gonna let em ride, but my past experience tells me these girls will all be popping flowers this week-ish.... they're all about 2-3" tall.

Guess this thread can be a lesson on how 1-2 fuck-ups can destroy an auto, by simply slowing veg growth. Overall, they don't look visually fucked, but they are between 23-26 days old and are the size of a normal 7-10 day seedling.

Their future is bleak...

Thankfully, I'm not short on seeds

We always throw these ideas around because, by law, we are allowed to give 2.5 oz away....so we're always saying "dozen eggs for $200 with a satchel of complimentary farm herbs"...:)
Can you call it “organic” herbs?
You can charge twice the price, Ha!

Can't be "remunerated" for it...so it has to be bundled or traded.
Come to Scotland mate. Tell folk it's organic from cali and you can easily charge £100 for a half q.
As long as it tastes vaguely orangey they'll tell all their mates about their new supply of best in the world, organic cali orange.
I had a Dutch passion, passion fruit on last year amongst others. It has a "cali orange" mother mixed with a pink grapefruit. A definite 8.5/10 over all. Got a shit yield but my own fault and was a fuckin beautiful smoke. Anyway, guy at my work starts telling me about these "cali orange tins" that they're all paying £135 for a half q and it's the best weed they've ever had....well... I couldn't help it....
Told him I had a contact in California that was growing outside and showed him pics of somebody who was that I was talking to on another forum. Said to give me a few days and I'd sort something out for him..

"Yeah mate I spoke to the cali guy and he says he got them coming in a month. £400 an oz and I'll be taking 50 so 450. How much you want? "

5 oz if possible...

"Yeah mate no worries"

Bout 5 weeks later she only gave me 4 oz so I got 1600 for it and the little bastard sold the lot a 30 a g and doubled his money. Nearly shit myself. I grow for someone so don't usually sell on the side but just couldn't help myself lol. No wonder they do it like. I don't condone those that rip people off lime that but opportunity got the better of me lol.

Every time I see that t-shirt it bugs me that I got the crappy one!

full
I like that shirt as well! A joint effort is always good haha!

I'm putting in 3 of the Mars Hydro SP 250's.
:thumb:
Your going to love them! The SP series are great and I personally think they are kickass! I’m actually thinking of ordering another 1-2 for my 3x3 to fill that baby up wall to wall! Haha
98° on the floor by all the pots. 99° on the wall (midway between lights & canopy).

Completely honest.... I already know all these plants are fucked. They aren't culled right now because I started this journal just for this group. I'm gonna let em ride, but my past experience tells me these girls will all be popping flowers this week-ish.... they're all about 2-3" tall.

Guess this thread can be a lesson on how 1-2 fuck-ups can destroy an auto, by simply slowing veg growth. Overall, they don't look visually fucked, but they are between 23-26 days old and are the size of a normal 7-10 day seedling.

Their future is bleak...

Thankfully, I'm not short on seeds
To bad about them getting cooked but I’m sure they will still kick some but once they begin that preflower stretch! They have time to grow still so fingers crossed they take off on a growth spurt!

Lookin good P

I've got an SP-250 getting delivered today...twinsies! :high-five: It's going in the tent, which has to get moved by next Tuesday when my daughter is going to want her bedroom for two weeks of spring break...
my past experience tells me these girls will all be popping flowers this week-ish.... they're all about 2-3" tall.
I hear ya. A few days of 90's when my autos were about that size and that's exactly what they did...flowered at 4" tall. I yanked them and started over.

I’ve got the SP-150 and they aren’t hot at all! They run extremely cool and you can place your hand on them. Here is the review I did for Mars and @SmokeSara
I've been researching lights through the entire winter... I knew the day was coming. I'm confident I'll be happy with a few if them in there. I bet I also cut power consumption, by at least, 25%.

Overall, I understand how hard it is to compare to the yields from HPS, but the new set-up should be comparable.

Figured I would share this little gem...

See... I can touch mine too!
:rofl:

It only lights me up if I go south. LoL

I’ve got the SP-150 and they aren’t hot at all! They run extremely cool and you can place your hand on them. Here is the review I did for Mars and @SmokeSara
  1. Your voice doesn't sound Dutch at all...
  2. How the hell is your fan going that slow :laugh:

Thinking one day I might grab the 250 and put it in my 2x4 to get some more wattage.

Back
Top Bottom