Mr A Starts Again: A Moderator's Journal!

Rob is just stretched too thin for his own comfort. I always assume he loves me. Lol!
I’m still here I think the same thing ✊

Nice looking bushes you have there Mr. A. and the pics load much better :thumb:

Can maybe tie down a bit grab some trusty string or string wrap around top cola and pull down a bit might get some foxtailling though ? Hmm

Looks great you have some weird plugins there! That's all 220? And if so is that a 220 power bar?

yep and yep. that was the 6 way plug i put in when i first built the box, i only use 2 now tho, both fans, its rated at 13amps. Light runs on a separate circuit.

Usually I like it right bro but I mean come on now lol what can we do let’s look better at pictures ?
Can maybe tie down a bit grab some trusty string or string wrap around top cola and pull down a bit might get some foxtailling though ? Hmm

I'm gonna get in there and give them a trim up and tie down what i can. I'm not worried. :passitleft:

Hi Everybody.

Hope all is well in your world.

This update is to inform you of whats happening in the gardens at the moment.

Veg Space

I have just the 2 widows in here. neither of the 2 seeds i put into soil failed to arrive above the surface. Both girls are doing well, im in the process of making the screen for them.

Flower Box

The five ladies that occupy this space are starting to fill it very well. all are super healthy and showing the beginning of flower, here are some pics.

Well thats all i have for the time being.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

I'm gonna have a look at a cabinet grow. Don't think I've seen one yet. Mind if I pull up a chair with a Dr Pepper and a bag of chips?

I'm gonna have a look at a cabinet grow. Don't think I've seen one yet. Mind if I pull up a chair with a Dr Pepper and a bag of chips?

Well you picked the right one to start with Shaman. :battingeyelashes:

Amadeus......geez they look good. By next weeks update you’ll have some sense of control....for a moment. :rofl:

There are special challenges in a small box and you are a champion at getting it all to work. I have faith in you. So do your girls.

:hug: :love: :hug:

I know your not ✊

:high-five:

Welcome Shaman to my tiny corner. struggling for space at the moment but thing will calm down again later, i have a plan. You can keep the Dr Pepper but im having some of them chips.
:passitleft:

Well you picked the right one to start with Shaman. :battingeyelashes:

Amadeus......geez they look good. By next weeks update you’ll have some sense of control....for a moment. :rofl:

There are special challenges in a small box and you are a champion at getting it all to work. I have faith in you. So do your girls.

:hug::love::hug:

:rofl: Never any sense of control here Sue, not when it comes to space, i either have too much or not enough. space creator starts later, I may even get an update loaded in, no promises tho ;)

:hug: :love: :hug:

Hi Everybody

Hope all is well in your world.

This quick update is to inform you of whats happening in the garden.

The Veg kids got scrogged, Some time back now but I'm tucking every other day. They will need some space in flower soon, them screens gonna be full in another 5 or so weeks.

This is how I built the screens, cheap or what? Total cost from my pocket was £1.89, everything else I had already.

The Widows seem to like them.

Clones and 2 seeds, Carnival and Blue Dream.

All tucked up.

The flower box is maxed out on space. I've took some clones from the blueberry and the funky Jack incase u have to salvage one to make space. Here are some pics.

Well that's all the time I have today.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

Cramped....in that flower room. I love the scrogs setup though...great engineering there.

Thanks Jim, very cramped in there, one is leaving tomorrow for a friends grow space. should give me the room i need to finish 4 plants.

Looks crammed but good.
How tall is your Jack Herer?

they do look good, on the whole, CK is showing a calcium def. i have 2 JH in there, they are both the same height at 28 inches, the box is only 30.

Back
Top Bottom