Mr A Starts Again: A Moderator's Journal!

Hi Everybody

Hope all is well in your world.

This opening post is to inform you of what's occurring in my garden.

This is a quick filler run to fill the jars up while I veg a couple of ladies up in the veg cupboard, more on that later.

So what are the specifics? For veg, I have a 2x2x2ft cupboard.

It's lit with two 24w T5 bulbs and a cheapo, self built cob fixture that pulls about 70w from the wall.

Warm air is expelled with the help of a PC fan in the door, no filtration in this space.

Temps tend to sit mid to late 70s and rh at 45-60%

Ive got nothing going in here yet, waiting on the seed fairy. Seedsman is sending me some Blue Dream, Super Mazar and Carnival to set up the next big plan....

DSC_04668.JPG

DSC_049714.JPG

DSC_049818.JPG

DSC_042618.JPG

For flower, I have a wooden box measuring 2x2x2.5ft and its lit with a Mars-Hydro 400w unit in a cutout at the top, Running 12/12

Don't forget to visit our Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®

Air is circulated with a small tower fan and is expelled through a carbon filter and a 4 inch fan.

Temps tend to sit at the mid 80s and we don't talk about RH.

DSC_09847.JPG

DSC_098511.JPG

DSC_098612.JPG

DSC_047018.JPG

I will be using Biobizz light mix soil and advanced nutrients ph perfect trio.

I have 5 pots in here with a seed dropped in each.

Amnesia Haze

Critical Kush

Northern Lights

Blueberry

Jack Herer

All seeds were dropped on Monday 19th and today the Blueberry shows up, with her hat still on! Still waiting on the others. Pictures of these will appear when there is something to see.

As stated in our Posting Guidelines 420 Magazine is for education and enjoyment, to learn and make friends (and get high) Please actively participate in helping us maintain our positive vibe while you are here.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

Hi Everybody

Hope all is well in your world.

This opening post is to inform you of what's occurring in my garden.

This is a quick filler run to fill the jars up while I veg a couple of ladies up in the veg cupboard, more on that later.

So what are the specifics? For veg, I have a 2x2x2ft cupboard.

It's lit with two 24w T5 bulbs and a cheapo, self built cob fixture that pulls about 70w from the wall.

Warm air is expelled with the help of a PC fan in the door, no filtration in this space.

Temps tend to sit mid to late 70s and rh at 45-60%

Ive got nothing going in here yet, waiting on the seed fairy. Seedsman is sending me some Blue Dream, Super Mazar and Carnival to set up the next big plan....

DSC_04668.JPG

DSC_049714.JPG

DSC_049818.JPG

DSC_042618.JPG

For flower, I have a wooden box measuring 2x2x2.5ft and its lit with a Mars-Hydro 400w unit in a cutout at the top, Running 12/12

Don't forget to visit our Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®

Air is circulated with a small tower fan and is expelled through a carbon filter and a 4 inch fan.

Temps tend to sit at the mid 80s and we don't talk about RH.

DSC_09847.JPG

DSC_098511.JPG

DSC_098612.JPG

DSC_047018.JPG

I will be using Biobizz light mix soil and advanced nutrients ph perfect trio.

I have 5 pots in here with a seed dropped in each.

Amnesia Haze

Critical Kush

Northern Lights

Blueberry

Jack Herer

All seeds were dropped on Monday 19th and today the Blueberry shows up, with her hat still on! Still waiting on the others. Pictures of these will appear when there is something to see.

As stated in our Posting Guidelines 420 Magazine is for education and enjoyment, to learn and make friends (and get high) Please actively participate in helping us maintain our positive vibe while you are here.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

It looks like you plan to train her low and wide! :goodluck:

I made it! ........... :passitleft:

Sweet box. I love the way you grow. When you up the ante for three patients those days are long gone. Lol!

Blue Dream and Carnival coming up? WooHoo! I’ll be starting a Blue Dream too this year. Maybe we can coordinate the plantings? :battingeyelashes:

Ok...question.....

Where did you get that shorty filter...that is pretty cute. :thumb:

:popcorn:

It looks like you plan to train her low and wide! :goodluck:

Yep, I plan 2 screens both 2'x1' with a filler run or 2 before it. :passitleft:

Seat for sure on this one :passitleft:

Welcome Joe :rollit:

Cheers bro :passitleft:

Save some for the others Jim. :popcorn:

I made it! ........... :passitleft:

Sweet box. I love the way you grow. When you up the ante for three patients those days are long gone. Lol!

Blue Dream and Carnival coming up? WooHoo! I’ll be starting a Blue Dream too this year. Maybe we can coordinate the plantings? :battingeyelashes:

Wouldn't be the same without you Sue :hug: yes, blue dream and carnival, both on your recommendation. Still waiting on the seeds tho.

Subbed up to see what pops up.
:passitleft:

See below...... :)

Ok...question.....

Where did you get that shorty filter...that is pretty cute. :thumb:

:popcorn:

Ain't it cute? It was an ebay special, can't remember who makes it but it's small.

Hey Mr A subbed brought goodies....

:popcorn::reading420magazine::rollit::ganjamon:

You always bring the goodness Dabber, one day I'll make it to the frozen North to smoke with you. :passitleft:

So what's popped up so far? We got 4 from 5 so far.

Northern Lights

Jack Herer

Blueberry

Critical Kush

Welcome little ones. :love:

Nice start Amadeus. :hug: :love: :hug:

Now the fun begins. I’m switching to straight hempy, flowering the last of my soil girls now. It’s time to teach the daughter the ropes and she’ll have an easier time getting the hempy, not to mention the system makes my heart sing with joy.

I found some Rubbermaid pitchers that’ll hold a gallon of perlite that might have my tents looking more like your lovingly crowded space. You certainly inspire Mr A. :battingeyelashes:

Blueberry anything yum

Northern lights I can’t wait to try that one again. Is that from crop king seeds ?

I got lucky and applied with 4 ATF seeds

Stank genes baby :Namaste:

Come
On haze let’s grow girl .

I will be checking this one out too. Definitely some strains I am interested in here!

Welcome :passitleft: these are all strains I've grown before and liked, I still have beans of most.

Like Gin

subbed sweet lil flower box u got there :)

Cheers, its small but I cram it full, every cycle.

Blueberry anything yum

Northern lights I can’t wait to try that one again. Is that from crop king seeds ?

I got lucky and applied with 4 ATF seeds

Stank genes baby :Namaste:

Come
On haze let’s grow girl .

Sup Joe. Northern Lights, I liked it, Mrs A not so much. It is by vision seeds purchased from seedsman, I don't talk about Cropking seeds!

Welcome :passitleft: want some butter for your popcorn? :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom