Mr A Starts Again: A Moderator's Journal!

Nice looking plants there Mr. A! Even the "funny one" looks healthy as can be.

I know it's unusual, these girls look great. :passitleft:

Hey Mr A! Looking excellent as always! I actually plan on keeping a few Bonsai Mothers as well. So i look forward to your progression.

I already stuck mine in 1gal pot so ill probably take more clones and flower it so i can put the clones in the little bonsai pots. Lot of fun things happening in here. :passitleft:

I see this link already, this is the exact plan I had in mind..

This page takes FOREVER to load for me (to be clear, I have yet to totally load this page). I wonder if the admins pictures are getting optimized as well.

I'm on a 60 Mbps connection and not lagging.

EDIT: Finally got it to load. Took about 10 minutes. I just left this page open.
You're correct those images aren't resized. Some are quite large.

No idea why this is, I'll shake some trees in the back room and see what comes loose :passitleft:

OH.....and BTW Looking good in there :thumb:

Plants are green and shiney. Nothing but admiration my man. :green_heart:

To me, any Jack Herer in the GR is good news. This one looks ok to me.
full

My laptop loads the pages ok but occasionally I have to refresh to get the pics. Sporadic and not always. Worms in the machine I guess.

Hi Everybody.

Hope all is well in your world.

This update is to inform you of whats happening in the gardens at the moment.

Veg Space

I have just the 2 widows in here. neither of the 2 seeds i put into soil failed to arrive above the surface. Both girls are doing well, im in the process of making the screen for them.

Flower Box

The five ladies that occupy this space are starting to fill it very well. all are super healthy and showing the beginning of flower, here are some pics.

Well thats all i have for the time being.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

None of those will load into my iPad at all. I finally relented and pulled it up on the iPhone, which still took minutes to load. WTH? I thought we'd worked this out already.

We are truly grateful that you share these beauties with us. :hug: That funky JH..... The leaves on all of your girls look amazing! You've come a long way over the years, my friend. :high-five:

None of those will load into my iPad at all. I finally relented and pulled it up on the iPhone, which still took minutes to load. WTH? I thought we'd worked this out already.

We are truly grateful that you share these beauties with us. :hug: That funky JH..... The leaves on all of your girls look amazing! You've come a long way over the years, my friend. :high-five:
I had that problem too on the first load into my cache.

I wondered if the admin pictures were getting optimized like the members pictures are. @DrDoob stated the pictures are huge.

Not sure if anyone has had time to look at it. The admin threads are the only ones that do it. At least the only ones I have had problems loading.

High Sue :hug: :love: :hug:

That funky JH is my favourite lady. She started real strange looking but now, she has 3 leaves per node and looks stunning. I'm fast running out of room tho. :passitleft:

Subbed 4 the rideee

Welcome Jack, it's slow going here in all aspects but the pics are worth the wait. Stick around for a while I'll throw some quicker loading pics up later.

I had that problem too on the first load into my cache.

I wondered if the admin pictures were getting optimized like the members pictures are. @DrDoob stated the pictures are huge.

Not sure if anyone has had time to look at it. The admin threads are the only ones that do it. At least the only ones I have had problems loading.

My pics are HUGE I'm gonna change a setting to make them smaller.

Same pics are redic to load. But still wonderful to look at.

Cheers bud :passitleft:

High Sue :hug::love::hug:

That funky JH is my favourite lady. She started real strange looking but now, she has 3 leaves per node and looks stunning. I'm fast running out of room tho. :passitleft:

Welcome Jack, it's slow going here in all aspects but the pics are worth the wait. Stick around for a while I'll throw some quicker loading pics up later.

My pics are HUGE I'm gonna change a setting to make them smaller.

Cheers bud :passitleft:
I'm wondering why the website is not optimizing them like the regular member photos...... Almost like you have some special status or something...... ;)

For real, it does seem the software to strip the data and optimize the pictures does skip yours. I think Rob would want to know or have Marc or one of the others take a look. Not good for an admin in a less than ideal location with cannabis law.

I'm wondering why the website is not optimizing them like the regular member photos...... Almost like you have some special status or something...... ;)

For real, it does seem the software to strip the data and optimize the pictures does skip yours. I think Rob would want to know or have Marc or one of the others take a look. Not good for an admin in a less than ideal location with cannabis law.

Were looking into it in the backroom. :passitleft:

Good to hear. I can’t get it to load on my iPhone now. That could be because I’m at Panara Bread though. :battingeyelashes:

Hey mr amazing thanks for sayin high today on IG buddy nice colours to your ladies so far .

Have a great week my man ✊

Rob is just stretched too thin for his own comfort. I always assume he loves me. Lol!

Good to hear. I can’t get it to load on my iPhone now. That could be because I’m at Panara Bread though. :battingeyelashes:

Im currently loading in some lower resolution pics

Hey mr amazing thanks for sayin high today on IG buddy nice colours to your ladies so far .

Have a great week my man ✊

No problem man. :passitleft:

Hey don't mention me......not sure Rob likes me anyhow..... if you did, I'm sure he said, O f#%K

:rofl: :rofl: he will see this journal buddy, when he checks out the pics. Rob likes feedback, whoever it comes from. :high-five:

Rob is just stretched too thin for his own comfort. I always assume he loves me. Lol!

Rob is double busy at the moment, he is in the middle of a move right now. Rob loves everyone

This page has 202MB worth of images on it. Would take almost three minutes to load on a full 10 Mbit/s connection. That's a bit excessive IMO :p. I have 1000 Mbit/s connection and it took me about 30 seconds with a clear cache, where most other pages are instant. The pictures do look awesome though.

Back
Top Bottom