Mr Am4zin Goes Auto for the Summer - 300W LED Cabinet

I'm never really sure about those finish dates myself. Pick a strain and go looking and on one page you can find three different finish times. I always figure I'm in for around 90 days with an auto and about 120 or so with a photoflower. Every grow is different, each plant is different. You can grow two seeds of the same strain and get to completely different harvest times.

So to answer your question.... Who knows? :cheesygrinsmiley:

...So to answer your question.... Who knows? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I concur - one tip from a 420 member regarding autos - they don't "finish" trichome-wise like photoperiods necessarily. As in, I'd like to wait for a few ambers before I harvest, but then the buds would be turning bad. Sometimes autos go too quick - props on your jungle - looking really good, especially for going away on vacation - :)

That is why I'm going with Photos for my first grow. I like the idea of being able to determine when I want my baby to start flowering. However, I'm not overly opposed to growing them later. :smokin:

~HP:peace:

Sorry it took so long to get back to you folks, I've been working through some personal issues this week. Thanks for your input on chopping times, I've had a lot to think about.
Brenda appeared to have stopped all growth, doesn't seem to be getting any fatter or bigger. No new pistels and trichomes are cloudy. She is 80 days above the soil today. Somebody else with the same plant grew to 100 days and said it could have gone longer.

I'm thinking that my shite light might have something to do with it tho. (need to save cash for marsll).
I will add pics of her later when I get her out for another look. I seem to be doing it everyday, I'm anxious to chop, I need the meds.

Wilma is poorly sick. When I returned from my trip on Monday I gave all girls a good flush through and a feed, I forgot to empty the catch tray and left her sat in water for 4 days. She is looks really bad.

DSC_06577.JPG
DSC_06607.JPG

She is now on nill by roots until she drys out properly.

I'll update the others later.

... Brenda appeared to have stopped all growth, doesn't seem to be getting any fatter or bigger. No new pistels and trichomes are cloudy. She is 80 days above the soil today. Somebody else with the same plant grew to 100 days and said it could have gone longer ... I'm thinking that my shite light might have something to do with it tho.

All plants are unique like fingerprints - even clones. Don't compare or be married to numbers/dates .. the plants sure as hell don't seem to care about them :peace:

Nice photo update :bravo: your ladies look really good!

Did you catch her off guard? LOL!!! Congrats on the harvest Mr Am4zin. Reps+ for the great sense of humor.

Thankyou my friends. I think I got the timing just right on this one found these while I was trimming

Screenshot_2015-08-31-12-05-44.png

Look like nanners to me.

I would say, yes. Those are, great catch... Might try to save that pollen for,, something.

Yo Am4zin!
Whats happening in the garden man? I am curious of dry yield.
I'm starting to get emotionally invested in this grow.
Updates please? :Namaste:

VERY QUICK UPDATE

Brenda
Brenda is gone into a box to dry.

Wilma day 82
Wilma is sick. Not really had the motivation to do anything with her. I had accidentally left her sat in feed water for 4 days but I think it's worse than that. Pot is still heavy, her leaves are starting to dry up and go crispy so I'm pretty sure it's not just overwatering. Perhaps I fucked it it up when I gave her the feed? I dunno but if I don't do something I think she may not make it. She's had nothing since last Monday
DSC_06419.JPG
DSC_06447.JPG

Booboo day 68

Doing well. Flowers are frosting up. Fed today week 6 of biobizz feeding chart.
DSC_06394.JPG

Bubble day 68
Also doing well, well behind booboo bit doing well. Also had nothing since last Monday.
DSC_06404.JPG

Bedtime for me. ✌

Back
Top Bottom