Mr Am4zin Goes Auto for the Summer - 300W LED Cabinet

Good work mate nice garden;)

Thankyou my friend.

CHOP CHOP

Wilma came down late last night. Say goodbye Wilma. ..

DSC_09164.JPG
DSC_09328.JPG
DSC_09266.JPG

a few grams more than Brenda.

I did break bubble tho. Caught one of her 4 tops and broke it. Put on a splint and we will see how she goes. Sample time if it doesn't hold.
DSC_08936.JPG

The top bud on auto cheese
DSC_09385.JPG

Until later my friends

I understand your reasoning for planting straight into final pot from seed, however, what about planting outdoors? I intend to do 10 outdoor autos next year and cant very well get down the road carrying either a huge box or several bags. I want to start mine off in a propogater (1" cubic squares), transplant into 3" pots, once the weather turns better i will then take outdoors. I assume that it not such a big problem if you intend to take them outside and plant into the ground?

I understand your reasoning for planting straight into final pot from seed, however, what about planting outdoors? I intend to do 10 outdoor autos next year and cant very well get down the road carrying either a huge box or several bags. I want to start mine off in a propogater (1" cubic squares), transplant into 3" pots, once the weather turns better i will then take outdoors. I assume that it not such a big problem if you intend to take them outside and plant into the ground?

I can't see it being an issue then unless you wanna just take the seeds up and plant them out. I know it wasn't meant for me but I answered anyway. Good to see you around these parts.

Planting straight out is not a good idea. I started my grow (got a journal on here - Glasgrow's Outdoor Grow - Early Skunk - Scotland) indoors and intend to do the same next year but with autos. Could be too cold up here even in may, so start indoors with sunlight, harden off on the balcony, transplant to site around june time. Will get sun all through june, july and some of august then harvest. Even with overcast weather they should do quite well. Even with my plants you'll see in my journal, they have done well considering. Has been a learning curve as slugs almost got mine. Go out this week to check and start seeing flowers, they need to be otherwise an early harvest may be called for depending on the weather.

Thankyou my friends

I'm going to close this thread down now and move my others over the road into my perpetual journal.
Thankyou to all that have followed along for the kind words. You all gave me the motivation to carry on when I felt like throwing it all in. So I thank you all and hope to see you over the road.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom