Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Good evening friends, followers and random stoners, Welcome to another episode of the Mr Am4zin show.

In tonight's episode you will see my big girl, the superior diesel at day 52 is starting to pack on the weight. Yellowing of lower leaves continues. Aa she takes full strength bloom feeds every 3 days.

DSC_3314.JPG

DSC_33151.JPG

DSC_3318.JPG

You will see my other girl, Kalashnikova Auto, day 40 is flowering well, she got her first bloom feed today. Also taking feeds every 3 days.

DSC_3319.JPG

DSC_33201.JPG

DSC_33221.JPG

An finally there is this This used to be such a cute little girl who was very special in her daddies eyes, until she got her balls out that was. Daddies little angel is a dude, dudes.

DSC_33101.JPG

DSC_3309.JPG

sketch-1459459517356.png

This is the second seed out of a 3 pack pineapple express auto from barney's farm I've had come out male. I'm gonna keep him for a couple of days, a friend may make use of him, if not it's to the compost heap.

Well I'm off to smoke away my sorrows. :bigtoke:
Enjoy what's left of the day :green_heart:

Good evening friends, followers and random stoners, Welcome to another episode of the Mr Am4zin show.

In tonight's episode you will see my big girl, the superior diesel at day 52 is starting to pack on the weight. Yellowing of lower leaves continues. Aa she takes full strength bloom feeds every 3 days.

DSC_3314.JPG

DSC_33151.JPG

DSC_3318.JPG

You will see my other girl, Kalashnikova Auto, day 40 is flowering well, she got her first bloom feed today. Also taking feeds every 3 days.

DSC_3319.JPG

DSC_33201.JPG

DSC_33221.JPG

An finally there is this This used to be such a cute little girl who was very special in her daddies eyes, until she got her balls out that was. Daddies little angel is a dude, dudes.

DSC_33101.JPG

DSC_3309.JPG

sketch-1459459517356.png

This is the second seed out of a 3 pack pineapple express auto from barney's farm I've had come out male. I'm gonna keep him for a couple of days, a friend may make use of him, if not it's to the compost heap.

Well I'm off to smoke away my sorrows. :bigtoke:
Enjoy what's left of the day :green_heart:

Again?!?! What the hell man! That crazy that it would happen again!!! Not to mention that's once for me and twice for you. What's going wrong here? Granted mine wasn't from Barney's.

Bro so sorry to hear about that non sense!

Hug and a blunt?
:hug:
:passitleft:

Yup Nads :thedoubletake:

Sorry to read that thats bad I would never expect that from an auto seed ??
Hope the rest of the day goes well an the Kalashnikova is certainly getting there:thumb:

I didn't expect it either, 1st one I could understand, heavy training and all but I've not touched this one. Been fed nothing but water and no stress. I spoke to barneys farm at spannabis and they said it would have been the high stress training that caused it to turn male. Not this time. No more barneys farm seeds for me. Done.

sitting back and watching the journey!

Welcome Underthunder. :passitleft:

Yup looks like it grew nuts

Yup, definately, big set too.

Welcome Underthunder! :)
youre watching a great grower and thread :)

Thanks for the compliment ziggy. :circle-of-love:

"Balls!" said, The Queen. "If I had them, I'd be King!" :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You have no idea how loud I laughed at this. Thanks man

Again?!?! What the hell man! That crazy that it would happen again!!! Not to mention that's once for me and twice for you. What's going wrong here? Granted mine wasn't from Barney's.

Bro so sorry to hear about that non sense!

Hug and a blunt?
:hug:
:passitleft:

Thanks buddy :hug: :passitleft:

yep again! Only to me can the same shit happen twice. I'm gonna take a risk with him for a few days so it's not another total loss. My pal can't use him at the moment but I want some pollen. I don't want him seeding the diesel but wouldn't mind if the kalashnikova gained a few seeds :)
Enjoy your friday and don't forget to piss off early, tomorrow's Saturday :rofl::circle-of-love:

Balls! Bah!!! I have no patience for culling males.

Good evening Mr Am4zin. :passitleft:

:love: :hug: :love:

Good evening Sue :passitleft:
I've always wanted to breed some seeds but space has always been an issue. As I'm clearing out, this might be my only chance. I'm hoping that the great British weather does something remarkable so he can go up to the yard where the horses are for the final few weeks of his life.

:hug: :love: :hug:

Hey Mr Am4zing, I think when the flower opens the pollen will be viable. I keep two strains in the freezer that I've harvested. As far as viable seeds you need to wait until bud is ripe, done, ready to harvest. If the seed is white in color my experience has been it doesn't germinate. Hope this helped.
HOZ
A little something if you haven't done it, isolate the male plant from the ladies, harvest the pollen by placing pot on a large clean surface and give the plant a shake. You will see pollen on the paper, glass, or whatever surface you chose. Carefully scrape it into a small container. When ready to pollinate your girl use a cotton swab to retrieve the pollen from the container. I usually pollinate a lower bud and put a small bag around it to keep pollen on the bud. If you are doing a cross, make sure to label it. There is more about this in one of the journals. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom