Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Still an excellent result IMHO :)
I have to say tha seed banks I am very wary of ,, an for this reason ,, we have all seen how many seeds come from a ganja plant ;) So when they send you Males instead of fems plus the prices that are charged ,, they should be able to send you new seeds an a sorry note ,, a noobi grower maybe wouldn't know what a fem looked like an would maybe end up with a proper screwed situation my first ever grown plant was a male an I had no idea it was a male till a mate told to get rid of him just for the reason of maybe pollinating other growers around our way ,, he gave me cuttings in the end an then I knew what was what ,, I know that was before the internet but ,, well I am rambling I just think with all the profits they must make how could it hurt to return from a bad misstake??
Have a great day:high-five:

I've not had a result yet Jaga, they promised to send free seeds the first one that was male, never did send them. They didn't even reply to my email today. I'm done with barney's farm, there service stinks.

News on the male coming later....... :straightface:

:high-five:

Yes sir it is, page 100 is the party page :yahoo:

:high-five:

I'm a page late, but I'll jump for joy in celebration anyway.

:party: :slide: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :slide: :party:

Good evening Mr Am4zin. :hug: :love: :hug:

:hug: :love::hug:

Hiya folks, I thought it's about time for another look at how my little ladies and big lanky fella are getting on.

Superior Diesel Fem Day 63

I thought this girl was just about finishing up, until she set about pushing a full new set of pistels out, I think having a man in the room is sending her a little crazy, I've never seen trichomes like it on any of my flowers before. I was thinking she had about a week left but might be longer. I wish she would hurry up, I'm out of herb.

DSC_34083.JPG

DSC_34092.JPG

Screenshot_2016-04-11-22-13-38.png

DSC_34061.JPG

DSC_34052.JPG

DSC_34041.JPG

Kalashnikova Auto Day 51

She will bring seeds, she is already showing signs of pregnancy.

DSC_33922.JPG

DSC_3391.JPG

DSC_33941.JPG

DSC_3395.JPG

The Male day 39

This one got tall, he grew into the light so I supercropped his stem, the next day he had straightened himself up, so I did it again today. A few days ago he even put out a few pistels. He is starting to bust his balls now, another couple of days and he'll be coming out. (sorry for the sideways pics, it's the only way I could fit him in)

DSC_3415.JPG

DSC_34163.JPG

DSC_3417.JPG

Thanks for popping by :circle-of-love:

:party::party::party::party::party:
:happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday:
:bigtoke:

That boy has got some big ass BOLL-CKS on him:rofl:
Looking good my friend, its my birthday today, bit of a drink and plenty of bowls and my eyes arn't working properly but I'm sure your to the left!!!
:passitleft:

Yeah he does that, he was a handsome chap too till he decided to eat the light.

Sorry forgot to ask but is that superior diesel one of Suzy's? My memory isn't as good as it should be, especially tonight!!!!
:passitleft:

It is one of Suzy's, everyone of her seeds so far have been high trichome producers but this one is something else. I'm well impressed with them. I'm hoping the smoke is something to rival the Ed Ros.

Did you move back to my left? :passitleft:

Ye it has been a couple of weeks i must admit & time for a visit, must of got distracted some where :thumb:

Sorry to hear about the male & early harvest but not sure how or when the male pollen may produce pollen but providing they are unopen on time of pull/chop of suspect ya should be ok.

100 page dance ah, ol fuzzy boogies with limp these days getting old ya see but i'll certainly :passitleft::hookah::cheesygrinsmiley::amen:

Ye it has been a couple of weeks i must admit & time for a visit, must of got distracted some where :thumb:

Sorry to hear about the male & early harvest but not sure how or when the male pollen may produce pollen but providing they are unopen on time of pull/chop of suspect ya should be ok.

100 page dance ah, ol fuzzy boogies with limp these days getting old ya see but i'll certainly :passitleft::hookah::cheesygrinsmiley::amen:

Hey ya fuzzy, the male has been a bit of a blessing as I've always wanted to breed. I've left the him to do his thing with the Kalashnikova. Diesel was a little old for kids and she comes out tomorrow. Pollen is being collected daily from the boy and he will come out on Saturday.
Big scrub down and new seeds will go in on Sunday morning
Here are some pics of the girls from yesterday.

DSC_34431.JPG

DSC_34381.JPG

DSC_3436.JPG

DSC_34351.JPG

DSC_34342.JPG

DSC_34312.JPG

DSC_34261.JPG

DSC_3425.JPG

Back
Top Bottom