Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Hozona

0419162317.jpg

Amadeus Forzin

Plant of the Month October 2016 & Member of the Month November 2015
Very pregnant kalashnikova auto at day 59. She had her last feed last night, just water from here on in. She's gonna start dropping seeds at any moment.

DSC_35771.JPG

DSC_35812.JPG

DSC_3580.JPG

DSC_35781.JPG

SweetSue

Well Known Member
Exciting!!! :5::love::5:

Do you know of anyone recently who grew a big Kalashnikova Auto? Every one I recall seeing was a tiny dancer. Beautiful, but tiny.

Amadeus Forzin

Exciting!!! :5::love::5:

Do you know of anyone recently who grew a big Kalashnikova Auto? Every one I recall seeing was a tiny dancer. Beautiful, but tiny.

:5: :love: :5:

Jaga had a nice big one, he harvested her only last week. Mine has done well but would have been bigger if I hadn't attacked her with all that pollen :) and she is in less than half a gallon of soil.

:circle-of-love:

The Dealer

Now it's time for a quick wash. Left pot contains lemon juice and baking powder in warm water. Right pot is just cold water.

:circle-of-love:
:Namaste:

Hey Mr. A Just thought I'd jump in here because you want to use Baking Soda not Baking powder. :) :48:

Baking soda has an instant reaction when it come into contact with acids in the lemon juice. For cooking this is sometimes a problem so Baking powder was created to react with the acids as a slow release process while it heats up in the oven. So you want that instant reaction for cleaning purposes :)

Amadeus Forzin

Hey Mr. A Just thought I'd jump in here because you want to use Baking Soda not Baking powder. :) :48:

Baking soda has an instant reaction when it come into contact with acids in the lemon juice. For cooking this is sometimes a problem so Baking powder was created to react with the acids as a slow release process while it heats up in the oven. So you want that instant reaction for cleaning purposes :)

Hey Canad, I do believe you are correct. thanks for pointing that out. I shall correct my procedure :48:

golfer420

Dropping by and saying hello to all ;)

Hope all is well Mr A:48:

As you can imagine, once the weather warmed up, I'm back to my normal passion - torturing myself in the great outdoors hitting a small white ball :19:

Harvested a Jack Herer and hopefully getting a White Widow going. Check my sig for links

:surf:

Amadeus Forzin

Dropping by and saying hello to all ;)

Hope all is well Mr A:48:

As you can imagine, once the weather warmed up, I'm back to my normal passion - torturing myself in the great outdoors hitting a small white ball :19:

Harvested a Jack Herer and hopefully getting a White Widow going. Check my sig for links

:surf:

Hey there golfer, I wish I could enjoy a walk hitting that small white bull but unfortunately my bad shoulder prevents such a thing, had to sell my motorcycle too :( I'll pop over to your new journal shortly, I have a new one also listed in my sig. :thumb:

Loving the frosty trichomes!!!!:3:

Cheers HOZ, have you been over to my new journal yet? I'm just waiting for the Kalashnikova to finish and I'll be closing this thread down. :48:

Amadeus Forzin

Harvest at day 75 Kalashnikova Auto. She came in at 72g. I'll have a dry weight in a few days.

Last pic
DSC_37671.JPG

Spot the nanners.
DSC_37691.JPG

Hanging to dry.
DSC_37721.JPG

Top Bottom